Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:
var premiumBtnEnabled=false;
$.getScript('https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/scavengingFinal.js');
Public?
Public
Just a small reminder to everyone (as I see other markets giving this topic attention): while this script is approved on international, this does not mean it is approved on other markets. An approval on international only makes it legal to use on Tribal Wars Beta and Tribal Wars US. Any other market will need approval from that specific market!

If you have not done so, you are at risk of being banned on these other markets. It is strongly recommended to submit this script for review on your respective markets beforehand.

Last update: 11 JUNE 2019 - REWRITING CODE FROM SCRATCH
https://puu.sh/DEi8Q.mp4

13 June: added a counter that says how many times the script got used by all users :D

How to use:

Bind the script to one of your quickbar numbers (for example, numpad3)

press numpad3, enter, 4 times, one time for each option. It will end up having sent out all categories for the exact same runtime.

Scavenge script:

Code:
javascript:
var premiumBtnEnabled=false;
$.getScript('https://shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/scavengingFinal.js');

Youtube tutorial by Marshyyy

Preview:
CK0Wl.gif

Feel free to give feedback in comments or report any problems, I will attempt to fix them asap.

Current known bugs: None?

Update 27/02: fixed for .US worlds
Update 02/03: ADDED AUTOMATED GRABBING OF VARIABLES! Great progress
Update 07/03: Added functionality on hopefully all servers! (Cant test myself on every server so please give feedback)
Update 08/03: Rewrote and condensed script, fixed recalculation bug when going past certain limits
Update 09/03: Adjusted script to work for mobile app!
Update 16/03: Approved on .nl! Ticket nr. #T13037887
Update 05/04: Added option to disable individual categories

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 8

Marshyyy

Reaction score

Here is a brief video covering the script and an example of me using it - I did not mention the mobile aspect.. but hopefully this helps!

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Just a small reminder to everyone (as I see other markets giving this topic attention): while this script is approved on international, this does not mean it is approved on other markets. An approval on international only makes it legal to use on Tribal Wars Beta and Tribal Wars US. Any other market will need approval from that specific market!

If you have not done so, you are at risk of being banned on these other markets. It is strongly recommended to submit this script for review on your respective markets beforehand.

@Shinko to Kuma I have updated your opening post to reflect this.

Last edited:

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Just a small reminder to everyone (as I see other markets giving this topic attention): while this script is approved on international, this does not mean it is approved on other markets. An approval on international only makes it legal to use on Tribal Wars Beta, Tribal Wars US and Tribal Wars UK. Any other market will need approval from that specific market!

@Shinko to Kuma I have updated your opening post to reflect this.

Thank you! I have started some tickets on other servers to try and get it approved but obviously I can't do it for every single one myself

DeletedUser123174

if i only have 3 scavenge investigated, it still work? or i need the 4?

DeletedUser123166

haven’t gotten time yet, I’ve been very sick and I’d have to make an account and get some troops to actually test it. So far it works on .net, .us, .nl and .de without problems tho

well, on .es doesnt work.. :/ it not charge troops. If you can take a look.. you just need to do the tutorial and wil have troops btw

Last edited by a moderator:

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
well, on .es doesnt work.. :/ it not charge troops. If you can take a look.. you just need to do the tutorial and wil have troops btw

Found the problem I think. Will do some testing but it's most likely cause the title on the buttons in your version isn't "Start" but "iniciar". I'll try and fix and will update asap

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Update: should work now. But as JawJaw said, this is not approved on .ES yet. If you can submit a ticket and get approval there to make sure you won't get banned

DeletedUser123166

Update: should work now. But as JawJaw said, this is not approved on .ES yet. If you can submit a ticket and get approval there to make sure you won't get banned
its approved, i made a ticket a few days ago, and they said its legal.
709625a9a51ec56d7b088d1bcb5dabe5.png

I tried now and it works!! Thanks <3

DeletedUser122473

While I love your script I have one issue with it.
On the former version I always got that pretty little window asking for a time I prefer. Lovely stuff there.
Now I can manually write it in, but it always reverts to the 6 hours. Sometimes between villages, which tends to put me in a bit of trouble :)

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
While I love your script I have one issue with it.
On the former version I always got that pretty little window asking for a time I prefer. Lovely stuff there.
Now I can manually write it in, but it always reverts to the 6 hours. Sometimes between villages, which tends to put me in a bit of trouble :)

Ah, I didn't notice. I adjusted that cause those little windows (prompts in javascript language) don't work on the mobile app, so it broke the script for that. I did a change in the code and it works again now hopefully.

DeletedUser123166

how can i use a script in the app?, specially this script

DeletedUser123193

Hi, it seems this script isn't supported on UK server.

Just a heads up as it says that "while this script is approved on international, this does not mean it is approved on other markets. An approval on international only makes it legal to use on Tribal Wars Beta, Tribal Wars US and Tribal Wars UK."

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hi, it seems this script isn't supported on UK server.

Just a heads up as it says that "while this script is approved on international, this does not mean it is approved on other markets. An approval on international only makes it legal to use on Tribal Wars Beta, Tribal Wars US and Tribal Wars UK."

you mean as 'doesn't work' or 'is illegal'?

DeletedUser123193

Hi @JawJaw,

There was a message sent round confirming the use of the script, however whenever I attempt to use it, the same red box appears saying "The Script has been forbidden by the Tribal Wars Team"

Can you please confirm that the exact script is as follows just in case I'm reading the wrong thing.

javascript:
//Creators: Sophie "Shinko to Kuma" - Mitchell "Superdog"
$.getScript('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/fjvfvfa20xpaii2/scavengingfinal.js');