SCI declares war on VVV

DeletedUser

Agree Tennis.. how absolutely mellodramatic and lamesauce.

After all this time... Blubber you are a disgrace. Why you would feel the need to let your 3 brain cells conjour a declaration with all the talent in SCI is beyond me.

The OVA Declaration on VVV I requested made so long ago is wasting away in the OVA Trash - funny, photos, time, energy, and intellegence, all things (aside from time) that Blubber is bereft of.

Lucky you are a total f-tard, I hope VVV takes to your a$$ specifically so you never make it into DL like you plan to - you're a better warrior than I, but you've got the leadership skills of a petunia.

I wish my friends in OVA the best, but ultimately hope VVV relieves them of this world and ends the disgrace that has become of SCIOVA. DIER0S will probably survive to n00b on and drool on themselves like retarded bit**es since they are far from VVV - but their own existance is ridicule enough.

~ Hydrus, ex-Duke, ex-#1 Fan of SCIOVA

DeletedUser

Well I spoke with him and I can see his reasons, as dukes we all get more work than expected. Lucky didn't aim to become a Duke, rather ended up as one instead. He lack what we all duke lacks, people who take responsibilities.

But above all he's a hell of a fighter even if he get stuck on specific targets.

But I don't belive that Neither VVV or Sci would fall to easily if motivation gets put into the frame. We have seen to many lfkd merges, Sciova should see what they can do and see what kind of skills shows up among them. I know players from both sides Activities exist as well like Inactivities. therw was a reason why VVV and Sci both didn't war eachother.

That's is only because both tribe had huge inactivity problems in wrong places, otherwise they backstabbed eachother time after time due the as payback for getting backstabbed.

However I do agree with the rest, this war declaration suck. It's like the KN tribe where the duke lives within a movie. Sciova dropped the relations long ago. When relations are dropped then it means war.:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah hydrus my good friend to who i've only talked 3 times but who seems to know me so well.

There are dozen of pages on why we are fighting, go read them if you want a background. I'm not posting the declaration for your amusement, as far as i'm concerned be happy there is a declaration at all, its cramping our backstabbing style.

DeletedUser

drop relations = war! .. that's true even both side not declaring war. They still can noble each other.

DeletedUser

Ah hydrus my good friend to who i've only talked 3 times but who seems to know me so well.

There are dozen of pages on why we are fighting, go read them if you want a background. I'm not posting the declaration for your amusement, as far as i'm concerned be happy there is a declaration at all, its cramping our backstabbing style.

is Gammlen still the most boring poster? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I would usally just send an ingame message and leave a note that Relations will be dropped after 24 hours.

DeletedUser18695

Tis rather a shit decleration, mine woulda been cool.

Good luck to both sides.

But meh there is only one winner VVV? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

is Gammlen still the most boring poster? :icon_rolleyes:

For the love of every taco in the world I still hope so :icon_eek:

Also agree with hyd, somebody in SCIOVA council must find and copy/pasta the old "SCI declarers war on VVV" written Bogelund... think its located in the "trash folder" if that one still exists, daz probably knows :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Bogelund = off to the trash folder himself, but yeah, this declaration isn't what you'd cal inventive. :/
But Hydrus post made some sense.:p

NAZ5

I know that the women are babblers but it's the first time i see garrulous men more than us
62.gif
At least I knew
64.gif
VVV & TSE players are good in something other than noobzing in the game
03.gif
04.gif
... oh &
3eb4e7b3.gif
lol

DeletedUser

For the love of every taco in the world I still hope so :icon_eek:

Also agree with hyd, somebody in SCIOVA council must find and copy/pasta the old "SCI declarers war on VVV" written Bogelund... think its located in the "trash folder" if that one still exists, daz probably knows :icon_razz:

Here we go :)

As some of you might know Hydrus practically challenged Gammlen and me (Bogelund) to write a creative war declaration towards VVV. We have now spent the last hours doing this, and this is the current version. There are no problems with altering this, and any comments/suggestions/applause are welcome :)

Once upon a time in a place far, far away there was a young woman, on her way into the big dangerous world. Petunia was her name, and her eyes were sparkling, her cheeks rose-red, and she was the most beautiful creature to ever set foot on the planet (although she could probably lose some pounds). On a trip into a scary forest for food, she found a small sweet cabin.

285849339_db067ef8ac.jpg

She decided to knock on the door, and when it was opened she saw the man she wanted to marry. Onslow was a perfect man, looking strong and protecting in his hole-filled string shirt. From the moment they lay eyes on each other they knew the magic connection between them could not be broken. In a magnificent autumn wedding they were linked in holy matrimony, and they lived happily ever after…

funny-pictures-yin-yang-cats.jpg

or did they?
The first time of their marriage was fantastic. The communication was top, and whenever a problem occurred they faced it together. It seemed like they were perfect for each other, but later that year everything was about to change...

onslow.jpg

Petunia had come in a dispute with their neighbor, as they build a large garage that took just about all her outlook from the kitchen window. Making food wasn't fun anymore, and she had to get this garage down somehow. She went to Onslow for support, but busy as he was in front of the TV, he couldn't get her what she wanted. Instead of taking her side against the sexy neighbor, Annie, he meant it was Annie’s right to build whatever she wanted on her own property.

When Petunia a week later snuck out and set fire to the garage,

2239008600_b7f904ae16.jpg

Onslow decided to rebuild the garage, but this time on his and Petunia's property to make up for Annie's suffering. Now Petunia didn't even have outlook in her living room anymore!

room.jpg

While sulking over this recent change she finally settled with Onslow again, and despite the deep conflict that had erupted between them, it seemed like they would be able to go back to normal.

As time went by and things went back to as close to normal as they could ever get, new problems would arise. Onslow had lately become grumpier, and except for watching TV he never did anything in the house. He couldn't even do the dishes every now and then. Later that year Onslow’s brother, Katrick, got admitted into a mental institution, after going crazy on Petunia and their dinner guest Sam with a spear. Onslow refused to put him in a mental institution and Petunia had to fix all the paperwork herself. Although it didn't take more than a few days, she felt let down by her husband, who once again wasn't there for her.

cat23.jpg

Now their relationship started getting worse, and like that wasn't enough the sex began to suck as well. On a side note did Onslow’s brother Katrick kill himself with a few of his friends in the middle of this, but nobody mourned over him. Saving the marriage was all that mattered. All Petunia could do about the marriage was to complain and wine, but Onslow was impossible. They could fight for days in row, and this once so happy marriage seemed to be coming to an end. The only thing they could agree on was that a separation and some time apart could be good for them both.

But they never got this done, and Petunia decided to take action and make sure she never had to spend a day more in the same house as Onslow. She moved out and went to court to settle who should own the house and the neighbor’s garage. At "date of the start of the war (dd.mm.yyyy)" Onslow was called into court and the dispute was to be settled once and for all.

300px-CourtGavel.JPG

Unfortunately for the readers this is were the story is right now, and only time can find an end to this starting trial. It’s a lot that has to be done and decided, and both the writers and the readers should expect this to take months before a final conclusion is made.

Now Let the Trains Start Rolling!
Desi227.jpg

This message was brought to you by Bogelund and Gammlen, representing the SCIOVA leadership.

DeletedUser

Mmkay... It was hard trying to work out how this was relevant to the current situation.

Cliffnotes for someone who has been out of the loop a little, please? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

So.. lucky's got a popsicle and no one else gets any? Wtf, if yer gonna make a confusing story atleast share.

DeletedUser

xJezuzx, andrew6ca, bicky team, daftwager, gherilla, Hydrus, Kustard King, X -Not worth to be mentioned as of yet.

Lucky and benx were online earlier. Seems as we all started reading here again.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

ok here goes. SCI suck you're family tribe is a fail. your "best tribe" is worse than SCIR0S which should be behind +KN+ in the ranking. you epic fail status just got moved to Super-epic fail. you waste the South-west and somewhere in the north on this game. i think you should just disband on this game.

ahem name off the list please. :)

DeletedUser

Bicky don't you really know anything about W5?

Sciova
Sciovaa -or whatever it was called
SP
Sciron
Scirona
scironX or what hoplox got called
Scifam
Sciros
Scirosa
Sciros had that arisa which later had to merge into Scirosal, that they belonged to the family was denied but the creators names were the dukes of Sciros the first day.

There was a few small ones all the time lying around, anyone remember their names?
Didn't both Sciova and Sciros had two each a while?

Last edited by a moderator: