SCI declares war on VVV

DeletedUser

It must have been some other Bounderboy that was duke in Sci then. Even his sitter was honour bound to continue as planned.

As much as you would say it was for a personal friend this was all part of Daftys plan to get -A- into the war against LFKD at any cost wasn´t it. :)

However -A- reluctance was not only due to internal problems.
Some smart player with foresight (which we found out after we started attacking them the second time) had the thought that they may end up the only ones warring LFKD. They had their doubts when SCI failed to show up for a major offencive then were sure when both RFG and SCI failed to show up for a second time. It didn´t take long after their commitment to be proved right.

Of course the average sci player, which sciros council call inactive noobs, was not all aware of this. So you were even defending against your own players who were helping their friends and allies as is the norm.

Strange how you can change tactics so easily while fighting others and coming up against the same defences and never once changed against lfkd or should i say PKs....

Could you please explain what you mean by at any cost? As far as SCIR0S was concerned if we got TSE involved in the war it would take some pressure off our front. And it did - thank you TSE/Arghos. There were no other ramifications intended but if they did happen and from what you wrote sounds like they did well ops, sh*t happens.

DeletedUser

The troubles in Sciron as you well know started due to BB and yourself dafty.

On the other topic:
Having previous involvement (before i realised what capitalism really meant) within a pharmacuetical company with devices to monitor and control diabetes i would recomend more physical exercise and better diet for the average office worker and people who are on the computer a lot which is the biggest prevention of type 2 diabetes. Itś not a nice thing to have and i can safely say that if/when any cure is found it won´t be economically viable for us. You can be sure these companies will make sure of that for as long as they can. All the best.

Ok I'm game - you are saying that BB and I were the reasons that SCIR0N had troubles and that was the reason the tribe failed? This should be interesting, lets have you give us a few examples of that mate.

DeletedUser

I believe it was a man holding a weapon.:p

:lol:
Thats the most likely answer Tennis.

No conspiracy theories. Just one man acting on his own. Just the same as JFKs brother RFKs assassination not long after, just another man acting on his own. Alternatively take a stint in Pinkertons tell us what you find.

Ok I'm game - you are saying that BB and I were the reasons that SCIR0N had troubles and that was the reason the tribe failed? This should be interesting, lets have you give us a few examples of that mate.

I believe a couple examples have been made recently and many more some months ago. Feel free to look them up and deny them all, you have nothing to lose... reputation, honour.... :)

Heres a little recap of some points simplified:
It all goes back to rohan sci days. We worked very closely with Rohan players in my area. As for the south theres a surprise for another day. :)

Later when Pks attacked Haita it was a sure thing they would be brought in too.
Untill of course Bounderboy due to you wanting -A- to join the fray starts defending against Haita and some of the original rohan players now sciron who we were coordinating with. Bearing in mind you had a multi account there at this time as well as others sitting, the supporting of -A- was denied, (even though reports were shown) and use the rudeness of one player to attack Haita to get to Pks (was the official answer to everyone) :S

You already had the support of most of us but also because you were really wanting -A- to attack LFKD and one stipulation was Haita had to not war them.

You then personally insist just after we join we give our villages over to -A- as was asked. All those we won in the war doubled plus give a couple of our players to be rimmed.

The council isn´t really for this, the ex-haitians are obviously against it (principle not because of villages) and have support from several council members especially those previously coordinating and working with for the last year.
Dafty goes crying to big brother SCIOVA and together with some others persuade sciron that they are out of the sci alliance if they do not do what -A- ask. Theres your whatever cost. Just get -A- fighting lfkd, who cares about sciron, use them as much as you can now bounderboy is gone. You set the rot deep with this episode.

During our ´dispute´ in the south (thatś a story for another time) lfkd once again attack. We go on the offencive against them keeping a propoganda war on TSE for show. We then call in support offencively which is refused by sciron and support from some players is withdrawn. Remember this is against LFKD not TSE who are currently warring LFKD too.

At this same time we are given snipets of information to form mistrust from forums, mails from ´friends´ who only later we were told by other friends were under other sci account sitting. Hello again. Conveniently these accounts go abandoned when all is lost.
Of course this was all just to get rid of our influence so you could take hoplon in under the sci name without the agreed stipulation of no sci influence which was agreed upon by everyone including sciron. Not by sciros however. Simply sciros used sciron as a tool and to their detriment. Even the sciron players had no idea what was going on when you kept changing things.

Well done Dafty. Do you know who keeps benefiting from every one of your follies?

DeletedUser

So your argument is that because daftwager had an account in SCIR0N he can be blamed for anything involving SCIR0N?

By that logic i can claim to personally have caused the downfall of R2 since i sat an account there for some time. Go me!

SCIR0N has a will of their own. They are no puppets as you make it seem like, and you blow up small issues to look like defining incidents to suit your purpose.

DeletedUser

Of course this was all just to get rid of our influence so you could take hoplon in under the sci name without the agreed stipulation of no sci influence which was agreed upon by everyone including sciron.

Everyone?
Yes, that was a big reason for me leaving SCIR0N, I agreed too much with what they were doing -.- :icon_rolleyes:

I must say, you still take things too personally, act as though you saw everything happen before it did, were against SCI the entire time (even while you were in SCI, and an ally, for how many months?), and as though, if this were poker, you know everybody's hand. What do you want, an apology? You act like a spoiled little kid with a grudge... "You're not my friend any more!"

Some players did things you didn't like. Stop complaining about it and bringing it up every chance you get, and do something about it. Fight those players, get rid of them, and for once realize that just because some of the people/players in a group/tribe say/do something, this does not mean that everybody in that group/tribe agrees with it. You blame all of SCI for something that a few of the "leaders" did that nobody else really knew about, and you have held that grudge for over a year and a half now. Get over it, maybe I'm the only one on here that feels this way, but I am sick of hearing about your sob-fest on here nonstop.

I was under the impression that this thread was supposed to be about SCI vs. V V V, rather than "Autobiography of Chingis Khan and TDD" :icon_rolleyes:

If anybody wants to talk about V V V vs. SCI, let me know and I will gladly discuss it here, until then I am done in this off topic thread -.-

DeletedUser

yeh i'd like to ask why V V V are still gaining point and yet they're loosing the war on this game?

DeletedUser

We aren't losing the war, regardless of what the statistics show. You only see what you look for.

DeletedUser

Neither side is losing the war right now, VVV are just a little down thanks to their pointbased recruitment of ex-R2 who are still being wiped off the surface of W5 in the same or faster speed then before :) Not to forget both sides eating at mostly each others permasat and inactive players

DeletedUser

Everyone?

It says ´including sciron´ which implies tribe overall not player. I do agree with you though, you never agree with anyone :)

I must say, you still take things too personally, act as though you saw everything happen before it did,

Not difficult to see if you knock one domino over the others will fall :icon_neutral:
but i don´t take the things personally, you get wound up not me. :)

you were against SCI the entire time

Very far from the truth, i was very pro sci, i even attacked ex-haitians amongst other things. An incident while in Hoplon changed that, not the personal things.

"You're not my friend any more!"

When ever did you get the impression i was your friend? :icon_eek:

Stop complaining about it and bringing it up every chance you get,....etc...

You brought it up, Dafty called on it. I don´t mind reminding. I don´t blame you all so don´t feel bad :)
As for doing something about it that leads to..

If anybody wants to talk about V V V vs. SCI, let me know and I will gladly discuss it here,

With the exception of a few players what the hell are VVV doing about it. TDD players have done more even myself with a flatline :icon_neutral:

@ Blubbery Fish, sorry never meant to ignore you, let us sit your council and duke positions i will show you what we can do :)
Sciron was always bound by sciros diplomacy with daft and his cronies running it into the ground. It got diluted a lot with all the merges and leavers which led to other methods being used to achieve results untill finally you unfortunately got a duke from VVV running it with his own mind :lol:

DeletedUser

Daft sat an account in Sciron yes, he seemed to be running things time to time. That was futher back though.

drxavier

You are right I forgot the basic rule: "Never argue with morons they drag you to their level and beat you with experience".

Still I quite like the fact that tennismaster had to resort to throwing abuse in order to compensate for his lack of a healthy sense of humor. :)

As for calling me stupid: It takes one to know one :icon_rolleyes:

gogod don't worry about the like of tennismisser & mr baen, they are not use too or understand humour on the forum, it wasted on them!, you see, they have had humour by-pass OPs, as the keep getting pwned in game....

DeletedUser

gogod don't worry about the like of tennismisser & mr baen, they are not use too or understand humour on the forum, it wasted on them!, you see, they have had humour by-pass OPs, as the keep getting pwned in game....
Let me think, oh yes, FAIL!

I know something funny! :D

Attack (782|859) K87 6,521 rowanbaen [1337] poing300 [SCIR0S] 26th July 2009 - 14:21:25
Attack (784|860) K87 4,468 rowanbaen [1337] poing300 [SCIR0S] 26th July 2009 - 13:01:10

I lost 2 villages to poing300, really an uber STUPID, dumb, worthless n00b!, like most sci members.
you see, 6521 and 4468 point villages,

Now, at this moment these villages got 21 points left. :D :p

Whahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When the hell have I ever been pwned in this game? Are you kidding, extremely naive, or just retarded? Do I honestly have to post my stats vs. SCI or are you going to take my word for it and just stfu like a good lil n00b?

Chingis you misunderstood... don't worry, I never called you my friend, and I won't :)

DeletedUser

I lost 2 villages to poing300, really an uber STUPID, dumb, worthless n00b!

Well done but i just got this from the sci forum:

Q. Whatś worse than an uber STUPID, dumb, worthless n00b!

A. Someone who losses 2 villages. A.k.a ´A Rowan´. :icon_neutral:

I know Tennis. Theres no room for friendship with a love like this. Passion runs too high :)

DeletedUser

Well done but i just got this from the sci forum:

Q. Whatś worse than an uber STUPID, dumb, worthless n00b!

A. Someone who losses 2 villages. A.k.a ´A Rowan´. :icon_neutral:

Q. what is worse then someone who losses 2 villages. A.k.a ´A Rowan´?

A. Being a member of a stupid, n00bish, backstabbing, merging, family, alliance that hacks their own duke to "keep him a little longer", A traiterous family that clearly breaks the account sitting rules, A family tribe with probably some of the most pathetic council i've ever seen. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

but you did lose two villages to a sci uber noob rowan.....regardless of whether they are dusty, you still lost them, then again 50 attacks per village in an isolated area unstacked would have the same result no matter who was playing or attacking. i suppose it can pass if you killed them, but why not take back?