SCI declares war on VVV

DeletedUser

Incompetent enough to crush your previous tribe, stop being so pathetic about it and accept the fact that SCI are better then you had expected us to be.
No, but incompetent enough to need the help from a fail alliance to kill my previous tribe that would've had, with sci allone around 5:1 odds?
You needed kd to got a pretty safe 10:1. :p
You can look it up if you want, after the suprise effect your nub tribe was loosing. LOL

My expectations about sci are still as low as they used to be.
I expect you too loose, and get yer n00bcake rimmed, that's all. :)
V V V are as close to being a diesel as a Kiwi is to not being extinct. V V V are a steam engine, bloated with useless crap and made obsolete ages ago.
Then i guess sci is a flintstone car with square wheels. :p

DeletedUser

No, but incompetent enough to need the help from a fail alliance to kill my previous tribe that would've had, with sci allone around 5:1 odds?
You needed kd to got a pretty safe 10:1. :p
You can look it up if you want, after the suprise effect your nub tribe was loosing. LOL

My expectations about sci are still as low as they used to be.
I expect you too loose, and get yer n00bcake rimmed, that's all. :)P

There was no "surprise effect" in the SCI vs VVV war, VVV just fails thats all.

wigsplitter

GG, feel free to move down to my neck of the the woods and try your luck or maybe i will head North and see what the scenery looks like up there.

DeletedUser

LOL, your statement made me laugh rowan, no joke. I don't mean it in a sarcastic way. lol

And I agree.. I ran off in enough time to not be in there. But then again, I go back to my statement on where I say I spent almost 2 years on this game, and would not want to put it to waste by putting up or fighting against something I don't have a chance of surviving in.

DeletedUser

Thought I might say a few things. :)

None of VVV leadership have ever come out puffing their chests saying that we are better than Sci. In fact a lot of us that knew our real situation were getting very annoyed with those that constantly posted badly towards Sci, bringing on this war.

Im not sure when a lot of the tribe quit playing, but I beleive it was around a year ago. Most just kept logging on to keep their account alive. Back then was when most got sick of sitting in neutral territory with no targets.

What started this war was when one of leadership recruited ex R2tru players, I for one was not impressed as I knew it would bring this war on. The players we recruited were already being nobled and continued to be nobled.

The VVV players that hadnt played for a long time (just logged on every week) were the key as to how they reacted for how the war would go. 90% just capitulated or, are still only logging on once a week watching themselves getting smashed.... What can VVV do? Basically not a lot!

We have had over 50k villages for quite awhile and less than 50 (what I would call moderately active) players left. Too many villages for us to noble.

The stats will always look bad no matter how you paint them. Most of the active VVV players will continue to try and keep inactive villages in the tribe, which doesnt allow for much resources to attack Sci players. Give it 6 months or so I rekon b4 you might see VVV looking to gain ground. In the meantime certain areas will be active where there are still enough active players to fight hard, but in most other areas its a fight to try and take as many of our inactives as we can b4 Sci do.

All this war has shown to me is that those that talk the talk, normally dont walk the walk. Sci were prepared, they had weeded out most of their inactives and sciros in particular had become a pretty well oiled war machine after their fight with r2. They have players willing to fight, We have a lot that retired long ago.

DeletedUser

There was no "surprise effect" in the SCI vs VVV war, VVV just fails thats all.
Since you brought up my previous tribe R2 that doesn't matter at all since V V V were not involved there.
You just want to see the good stats now, and ignore the fact that without kd's help your bunsh of incompetent nubs would have their asses kicked, with or without suprise effect.

DeletedUser

Zeeeebomb, I am hugely unimpressed and disappointed by your post.

The war with SCI was inevitable. V V V and ~TSE~ are the only two targets left for SCI and LFKD now. The recruitment of a few R2-TRU players ultimately makes little difference now, except to boost V V V's numbers a bit.

Even now, at the very end of the world, you speak as if you think going to war isn't in the best interests of V V V. It was always in the best interests of V V V to war with SCI, and to take them down before they grew too much to handle, but you constantly missed your chance. Now this last post was a half-hearted attempt at saying "Yeah, we'll probably gain ground sooner or later", but you're also admitting that SCI have a large activity advantage over V V V, and that you're going to be targetting your own inactives instead of SCI villages.
Where is your backbone, good sir? I ask you...

Still, at this point, even if you had said something like "Oh yeah, we're ready to war these SCI nubs. They've got nothing on us! RAWR!" the rest of us would have probably gone and said something along the lines of "Well it's a little late now =/". What really disappoints me, however, is that you still show to be not interested in fighting SCI even though the war has already started.

Perhaps you should give that some thought.

DeletedUser

Since you brought up my previous tribe R2 that doesn't matter at all since V V V were not involved there.
R2 were winning for a while, then they failed and now they are no longer. SCI is still here and is as such evidence of our alleged incompetence beating you hands down no matter if PKs were involved or not. I used an example to prove your theory wrong and you missed out at what I was saying, cheers for that.

Speculating in that we'd have been beaten if PKs did not join is also meaningless as it changes nothing. VVV are currently being defeated in the battlefield and thats what matters, not how you were defeated earlier. Go cry to somebody else, I have no compassion for you or your ex-tribe. Neither do I accept your hypothesis of SCI being quote: "incompetent nubs".
You just want to see the good stats now, and ignore the fact that without kd's help your bunsh of incompetent nubs would have their asses kicked, with or without suprise effect.
Did I ever deny that SCI were down in conquers for a while in the R2 war? NO, I didn't, I accepted that you were leading and at that time I said we would come out victorious as we did. When did posting any stats that favor SCI become illegal?

On that matter why are you so bothered, did we somehow hurt your e-peen when all legal means necessary were used to take you (R2) out? This is a war game after all, and we fought "dirty" no matter if you like it or not.

On topic: heres the results from the last 7 days of fighting

Side 1:
Tribes: SCIOVA SCIR0S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: V V V V V V+
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 256
Side 2: 184
Difference: 72

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,584,342
Side 2: 1,687,806
Difference: 896,536

image.php

DeletedUser

Zeeeebomb, I am hugely unimpressed and disappointed by your post.

The war with SCI was inevitable. V V V and ~TSE~ are the only two targets left for SCI and LFKD now. The recruitment of a few R2-TRU players ultimately makes little difference now, except to boost V V V's numbers a bit.

Even now, at the very end of the world, you speak as if you think going to war isn't in the best interests of V V V. It was always in the best interests of V V V to war with SCI, and to take them down before they grew too much to handle, but you constantly missed your chance. Now this last post was a half-hearted attempt at saying "Yeah, we'll probably gain ground sooner or later", but you're also admitting that SCI have a large activity advantage over V V V, and that you're going to be targetting your own inactives instead of SCI villages.
Where is your backbone, good sir? I ask you...

Still, at this point, even if you had said something like "Oh yeah, we're ready to war these SCI nubs. They've got nothing on us! RAWR!" the rest of us would have probably gone and said something along the lines of "Well it's a little late now =/". What really disappoints me, however, is that you still show to be not interested in fighting SCI even though the war has already started.

Perhaps you should give that some thought.

Im not saying we should have stayed neutral, hell there was gonna be war at some stage, and a lot of ppl would agree there was apprehension on both sides. I am just disappointed at how this world has died off at such an alarming rate. I feel it has affected our tribe quite dramatically.

When I say about us getting inactives, I talk moreso of those in hot areas where players are relocating to make a new base and or areas where we cant afford to lose ground. As you can see we are still fighting sci.

My post may have seemed a bit lacklustre, Its probably because I myself am losing the drive that so many others seem to be also. I relocated to k3 awhile back when k23 was a sea of blue, ended up making k3 and then k2 my homes. Just getting a bit bored of it all lately. I've been having a rest the last week or 2. Time for me to amp back up again.

DeletedUser

R2 were winning for a while, then they failed and now they are no longer. SCI is still here and is as such evidence of our alleged incompetence beating you hands down no matter if PKs were involved or not. I used an example to prove your theory wrong and you missed out at what I was saying, cheers for that.
Start making a point in your useless, clueless collection of words, maybe someone will be able to find the point then. :icon_idea:

Speculating in that we'd have been beaten if PKs did not join is also meaningless as it changes nothing. VVV are currently being defeated in the battlefield and thats what matters, not how you were defeated earlier. Go cry to somebody else, I have no compassion for you or your ex-tribe. Neither do I accept your hypothesis of SCI being quote: "incompetent nubs".
Since you are the one who started about r2 i'd sugest you sthu about them unless you'd like a useless, outdated argument, but since sci loves to bring up their first war victory in 2 years+, and with less then 11:1 odds i'm not sure about that. :p
Its right isn't it, its the first war you won with less then 11:1 (10:1) odds, and you din't invite too much members from. (no-one wanted to be in your pathetic tribe) :p
your worthless family is incompetent overall, always has been.

When did posting any stats that favor SCI become illegal?
i believe its legal, unlike multiaccounting, sharing passwords, breaking sitter's rules, rebuilding permasats's troops, insulting and treatning people, etc. :)

1 rule you don't have to bother about evar, and that's the "too fast trains"
I'm sure the best king-dumb still has fun with his 4K sword, 4K spears trains, spread over a few days. xD
actually pretty sad players from that sort of low lvl arn't taken out of what you're claiming to be good tribe. LOL
pretty much fun to cat the villages he takes to scrap. :p

On topic: heres the results from the last 7 days of fighting

what is scir0s doing in that list, honestly?
They don't share a mentionable border, and every village they take from V V v can be concidered as isolated.
Or do you need those isolated ones to keep your stats good? :)

DeletedUser

Start making a point in your useless, clueless collection of words, maybe someone will be able to find the point then. :icon_idea:
You're just fond of pointless flaming thats all, you ignore what you don't want to see. My point is SCI are not incompetent, nor worthless, at least not compared to the guy who thinks the only way to "annoy SCI" is to demolish all his villages and "leave a scar" in our territory, buhuhu.
Since you are the one who started about r2 i'd sugest you sthu about them unless you'd like a useless, outdated argument, but since sci loves to bring up their first war victory in 2 years+
TNE failed miserably once confronted, SCI victory right there. Also, using an example thats easy for everybody to get their heads around (except you apparently) hardly calls for a large flood of crying about it being used because it might hurt your precious feelings.
Its right isn't it, its the first war you won with less then 11:1 (10:1) odds
Its actually not, though you will question the total breakdown and dismantling of VVVK as something like "internal problems" rather then the reality, they shat themselves when SCI declared war.
and you din't invite too much members from. (no-one wanted to be in your pathetic tribe) :p
You are too full of yourself to realize we (OVA at least) did not want any of you as the ones we encountered sucked balls and the remaining parties are still too full of themselves to realize this.
your worthless family is incompetent overall, always has been.
I care to differ. We exist and prosper unlike many other "competent" tribes. You are entitled to your opinion even though it is flawed.
i believe its legal, unlike multiaccounting, sharing passwords, breaking sitter's rules, rebuilding permasats's troops, insulting and treatning people, etc. :)
OVA do not multi account, share passwords, break sitters rules on purpose or rebuild permasats troops. At least not as far as I am aware of. Insulting clearly goes both ways and threats that are based ingame are also legal. Example: I can threaten a player next to me with rimming if not my terms are met. Any threats that go out of game are pretty much retarded as there is no way for them to be fulfilled, anyone who does such things should be banned.
1 rule you don't have to bother about evar, and that's the "too fast trains"
I'm sure the best king-dumb still has fun with his 4K sword, 4K spears trains, spread over a few days. xD
actually pretty sad players from that sort of low lvl arn't taken out of what you're claiming to be good tribe. LOL
pretty much fun to cat the villages he takes to scrap. :p
1stly you generalize too much, forget that there are many players in our family, second, we do not claim to be a good tribe, we claim to be a competent tribe, and our recent war history supports that claim.
what is scir0s doing in that list, honestly?
They don't share a mentionable border, and every village they take from V V v can be concidered as isolated.
Or do you need those isolated ones to keep your stats good? :)
There you go with those "isolated villages" of yours again, anything VVV chose to invite from ex-R2 is their problem. They chose to recruit them regardless of them being way down south accepting their position sandwiched between the two SCI branches. They are villages belonging to our enemy, what are we supposed to do? Tell our member to not attack and take them because "we don't want those 'isolated' villages to ruin our war stats"? We are a family, what each branch does is not important here, the complete picture is. But sure, I'll give you the entire walkthrough of VVV vs SCI

V V V vs OVA
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: V V V
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SCIOVA
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 314
Side 2: 478
Difference: 164

image.php

Side 1: 3,056,701
Side 2: 4,990,767
Difference: 1,934,066

image.php
[/spoil]
V V V+ vs OVA
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: V V V+
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 171
Side 2: 562
Difference: 391

image.php

Side 1: 1,708,450
Side 2: 5,621,797
Difference: 3,913,347

image.php
[/spoil]
V V V vs R0S
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SCIR0S
Players:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 294
Difference: 273

image.php

Side 1: 189,269
Side 2: 2,707,443
Difference: 2,518,174

image.php
[/spoil]
V V V+ vs R0S
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 371
Difference: 361

image.php

Side 1: 95,859
Side 2: 3,949,788
Difference: 3,853,929

image.php
[/spoil]
V V V / V V V+ vs OVA
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 485
Side 2: 1,039
Difference: 554

image.php

Side 1: 4,765,151
Side 2: 10,603,680
Difference: 5,838,529

image.php
[/spoil]
V V V / V V V+ vs R0S
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 665
Difference: 634

image.php

Side 1: 285,128
Side 2: 6,657,231
Difference: 6,372,103

image.php
[/spoil]
V V V vs OVA / R0S
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 335
Side 2: 772
Difference: 437

image.php

Side 1: 3,245,970
Side 2: 7,698,210
Difference: 4,452,240

image.php
[/spoil]
V V V+ vs OVA / R0S
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 181
Side 2: 932
Difference: 751

image.php

Side 1: 1,804,309
Side 2: 9,562,701
Difference: 7,758,392

image.php
[/spoil]
V V V / V V V+ vs OVA / R0S
[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 516
Side 2: 1,704
Difference: 1,188

image.php

Side 1: 5,050,279
Side 2: 17,260,911
Difference: 12,210,632

image.php
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

You're just fond of pointless flaming thats all, you ignore what you don't want to see. My point is SCI are not incompetent, nor worthless, at least not compared to the guy who thinks the only way to "annoy SCI" is to demolish all his villages and "leave a scar" in our territory, buhuhu.
Yeah, i'm sure wigg(i think i'm better then everyone else, but i loose scrabble from my ikea chair)splitter din't start that.

TNE failed miserably once confronted, SCI victory right there. Also, using an example thats easy for everybody to get their heads around (except you apparently) hardly calls for a large flood of crying about it being used because it might hurt your precious feelings.
Ah, that war you gained 100 villages and 0 players from?
Its easy to see you din't had the guts to attack while they were under the V V V tag.

Its actually not, though you will question the total breakdown and dismantling of VVVK as something like "internal problems" rather then the reality, they shat themselves when SCI declared war.
Internal troubles, + some players had a smoke screen to see what was really happening due to kat's lies, and stuff.
But you thankfully took the chance to attack those former vvv members without a second thought.
too scared to take the whole family? :\

You are too full of yourself to realize we (OVA at least) did not want any of you as the ones we encountered sucked balls and the remaining parties are still too full of themselves to realize this.
You are entitled to your opinion even though it is flawed.

Ah, that explains the invite mails to northern R2 from bernyxxx before the war started. :p

-----------------------

OVA do not multi account, share passwords, break sitters rules on purpose or rebuild permasats troops. At least not as far as I am aware of.
1stly you generalize too much, forget that there are many players in our family, second, we do not claim to be a good tribe, we claim to be a competent tribe, and our recent war history supports that claim.
We are a family, what each branch does is not important here, the complete picture is. But sure, I'll give you the entire walkthrough of VVV vs SCI
lol, you really are a nubcake who can't make up he's mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, i'm sure wigg(i think i'm better then everyone else, but i loose scrabble from my ikea chair)splitter din't start that.
Wiggy's a tool
Ah, that war you gained 100 villages and 0 players from?
Its easy to see you din't had the guts to attack while they were under the V V V tag.
We did gain a couple players actually, though they moved from V V V to join us killing TNE... We did not attack them while they were under the V V V tag because we honored our alliance and the deal we made with main branch V V V.
Internal troubles, + some players had a smoke screen to see what was really happening due to kat's lies, and stuff.
But you thankfully took the chance to attack those former vvv members without a second thought.
too scared to take the whole family? :\
Read above, they also had a large window of time to leave TNE and rejoin the ranks of VVV before we started, if the players were too inactive to read their mails thats not our problem.
Ah, that explains the invite mails to northern R2 from bernyxxx before the war started. :p
News to me, got proof of that?
lol, you really are a nubcake who can't make up he's mind.
Thank you I like cake :) Generalizing in village conquers is hardly the same as generalizing in skill of the enemy. You call all of us incompetent, I refute that. I say SCI is leading and provide stats to back that up. You then call that out as me being indecisive as I did not list every allied player versus every enemy player.

However, I can see that your conclusion makes some sense in a twisted kind of way. I grouped people by tribe to show stats. You say thats wrong since I said you can't group all players skill by the same measure. If I were to do the stats "properly" I'd have to list stats of every allied player versus every enemy player.

If I had any kind of skill at coding I could probably write a program to do that for me, but doing it by hand is just too tedious and time consuming and the overall picture of how the war is going is lost. If you feel like making an individual based listing of the SCI vs VVV stats feel free to do it though, I will continue being "indecisive" and mark tribes as tribes when doing stats and judge players skill individually when I meet them in battle or defense.

On a last note: I am aware that SCI does indeed have its fair share of shitty players, but so does all families and used-to-be-families.

DeletedUser

Thought I might say a few things. :)

All this war has shown to me is that those that talk the talk, normally dont walk the walk. Sci were prepared, they had weeded out most of their inactives and sciros in particular had become a pretty well oiled war machine after their fight with r2. They have players willing to fight, We have a lot that retired long ago.

i did like your post "from our view" but i agree more with kk post

@rowan ::icon_twisted:get a life kid !

@roman empire : i think you got the right ideas now :)

DeletedUser18695

OMG why are you guys picking posts apart like that, its funny every so often but f me this is a joke now.

Realisticly you could all do with getting some form of life weather it being touching cats in naughty places or masterbation.

Get a grip, this is pathetic.

Wilky1992

OMG why are you guys picking posts apart like that, its funny every so often but f me this is a joke now.
Totally agree.

Ghettogirl07 said:
Realisticly you could all do with getting some form of life weather it being touching cats in naughty places or masterbation.

Lol. Who touches cats in naughty place- nevermind, I dont really want to know.

Ghettogirl07 said:
Get a grip, this is pathetic.

True once again.

Wait! I just picked apart your post, kinda :(

DeletedUser18695

LOL Wilky, but seriously this is a joke and it looks messy -.-

DeletedUser

Wiggy's a tool
Yep.
We did gain a couple players actually, though they moved from V V V to join us killing TNE... We did not attack them while they were under the V V V tag because we honored our alliance and the deal we made with main branch V V V.

Read above, they also had a large window of time to leave TNE and rejoin the ranks of VVV before we started, if the players were too inactive to read their mails thats not our problem.
Concidering you never honoured that alliance there was no reason to not hit V V V.
But ofcourse you liked to invite active players from them, kill them due to your boring gameplay, and then eat your way trough.
standard technique of a family nub tribe with no skill, nor the will to play the game.

News to me, got proof of that?
Do i have too?
You never delivered me any proof your family doesn't suck, or isn't there any? :p

Thank you I like cake :) Generalizing in village conquers is hardly the same as generalizing in skill of the enemy.
first you say i generalise too much, and a sentence later you say you are to be seen as 1.
As far as i can see that counts for everything, inclueding the name of nub family. :)
@rowan ::icon_twisted:get a life kid !
Ah, says one of the older members, but also most stupid members of w5. :)