SCI loyal as allies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is exactly what happened in punishers case, the old owner emailed for the admins and had it given back to him. Not hacking, not anything but what the rules dictate. The reason it was given back to daikou is because haveyougotballs dissapeared again, and did not leave a clause.

Wasn't the punisher's old name "Ifyouhaveballs69" not "haveyougotballs"?
Anyways, IMO that shouldn't be happening after such a long period of time... if somebody quits for that long, gives up the account, and then decides they want it back so much later after somebody else has put a lot of hard work into it & kept it alive, etc, they shouldn't get it back. They quit, they lost it, it's like going abandoned. If they quit for like a month or less, or something like that, then yeah they should get it back still.

DeletedUser23324

Anyways, IMO that shouldn't be happening after such a long period of time... if somebody quits for that long, gives up the account, and then decides they want it back so much later after somebody else has put a lot of hard work into it & kept it alive, etc, they shouldn't get it back. They quit, they lost it, it's like going abandoned. If they quit for like a month or less, or something like that, then yeah they should get it back still.

Fistly ifyouhaveballs represented about 80% of the accs growth.

Secondly the rules are the rules.

DeletedUser23324

If you had to leave the game and say passed your acc to someone else.

You then find x months later that person joined Lotd(for example).

Am pretty sure you would reclaim the acc.

DeletedUser

That is why I suggested earlier that system should automatically erase long sat accounts

In case of giving pswd/account away - it brings issues too

DeletedUser23324

That is why I suggested earlier that system should automatically erase long sat accounts

In case of giving pswd/account away - it brings issues too

What has that got to do with it?

I honestly worry about you sometimes Vojd. I can pass you onto an expert if you like?

DeletedUser

This topic has turned into discussing bans and other personal information which is not needed, so I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.