Scion declares war on TSoH

DeletedUser

really - should i just trust you? Oh wait, we both know your word is utterly worthless. Maybe that´s why all the girls hate you :p No, Wait, I forgot, it´s cause ur a tool...

(true story)

I've always had a feeling that those TSoH guys were good people, and statements such as these reaffirm that belief.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

jaffe25

Well, it's pretty much still CK vs SP anyway, 2eZ are useless.
Except for Xannash, the only one from 2eZ that actually does anything against us :eek:

It makes me smile when i see people still talking about my little 10 million point tribe 4 months after i disbanded it. Those guys kicked ass then and are still kicking ass now.

And for the record(feel free to check) I am now up to 160 SP villas i have taken since I joined this world. If you want to add the 58 i took from a player they kicked out it puts me well over 200. SP has been kind to me.

dest21

It makes me smile when i see people still talking about my little 10 million point tribe 4 months after i disbanded it. Those guys kicked ass then and are still kicking ass now.

And for the record(feel free to check) I am now up to 160 SP villas i have taken since I joined this world. If you want to add the 58 i took from a player they kicked out it puts me well over 200. SP has been kind to me.

ill take you word for it, so its quite a record

your sp's poison m8

DeletedUser

really jaffe we kicked him since when 0.0? and congrats from takiing villages from a tribeless player ur so pro :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

Impressive...you´re a :icon_twisted:

Keep ripping through SP...200 and counting...

jaffe25

really jaffe we kicked him since when 0.0? and congrats from takiing villages from a tribeless player ur so pro :icon_rolleyes:.

That is why i listed those conquers seperate. Either way u have no come back for the other 160 that weren't Alex1982. For the record SP have taken a whopping 4 that i was not able to immediately renoble.

DeletedUser

Jafe, if you go on another SP taking spree, please take one in my name - unforunitly we have NAP with them so i cant take it myself and i know i'm going to get in trouble for saying this, sorry Frost man! :lol: Espesially if it is going to be Dottie :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

No worries qwagga, I got your back if dottie gets silly :) And if the past is any indication, jaffe might be taking a few more then one city in your name ;)

DeletedUser30632

By the way, did Blue Dot bounce those 50 nobles off your walls?

I highly doubt it

DeletedUser

Jafe, if you go on another SP taking spree, please take one in my name - unforunitly we have NAP with them so i cant take it myself and i know i'm going to get in trouble for saying this, sorry Frost man! :lol: Espesially if it is going to be Dottie :icon_wink:

Come and get me.

No shitty noob on the rim with 200k can take a village from me.

I really like FO, but you and Finck, I don't understand why you are so like supportive to AXE and tH... well, it'll be what makes you go "disappear":)

DeletedUser

By the way, did Blue Dot bounce those 50 nobles off your walls?

I highly doubt it

nope...a man without his word is nothing...

Oh, and i´ll be sporting a new avatar soon :icon_cool: Hope you all like it.

DeletedUser

Come and get me.

No shitty noob on the rim with 200k can take a village from me.

I really like FO, but you and Finck, I don't understand why you are so like supportive to AXE and tH... well, it'll be what makes you go "disappear":)

Dottie, dont give me any ideas. I see that you have a couple of villas in K94, would make such a nice little cluster in my hands, dont you think?? :icon_wink:
And i would like to see you make me dissapear, should be fun.....

DeletedUser

Did you not say before that i'm on your ignore list?? Thought you would not last long, someone like you never stick to what they say. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hey blue dot...you going to pay up now?

Both SS and your precious Scion have fallen. I don´t really see any valid excuse for you at the moment...

It´s never too late to start becoming an honest individual. Hell it might even do your tribes reputation a little good. Heaven knows they are in serious need of it :icon_wink: