SCIR0S will loose the war.

DeletedUser

Why I hear you ask??

I will show you. Or explain at least.

euge8 and thebettertwin are attacking me, probably because of my flat line, probably because of PKs A and my various appearances over the world.

I turn on my computer for the first time in at least a week (internet broke) to find 12 or so incomings, all from euge8, at this point. None of them were timed within even an hour, except one was timed within minutes but was either sent to the wrong village or just plain luck (timed within minutes at different villages). Either way as I am leaving the game I didn't bother shuffling my troops around to defend, just sort of left them there. So 3 villages are cleared, none followed by noble trains, but followed by nobles hours apart, hours after the initial attacks. And to be annoying I am now defending; anyone want to place bets on how long it will take 1 and a half million points to defeat my 150k points??

Anyway, on with the story. So loyalty reduced on all attacked villages, most with little or no wall. I also lost a village at some point along the line. So now im actively defending, no attacks ( I lobbed them at euge8 when i thought i would die quickly). And in between shuffling around defense i see attacks from thebettertwin, who had actually broken the LFKD/SCI truce ages ago and took 2 of my villages (flat line again/internet). So in return for his survival (bongofury spoke with the leader of SCI and basically said we will destroy thebettertwin if he doesnt re-emburse me, so to speak.) So he didn't want to give me my villages back, but being the nice guy he is, he offered to clear like sized villages for me. I tried to make him attack R2-HEL as we were at war with them and they were allied with them to spice things up a little. He refused, and we settled for he "owed me one"

So, back to the point, SCI will loose mainly because they can't co-ordinate, but also because they are taking way too long to take out a 150k point player.

Please feel free to comment.

Oh, and whilst writing this I have my first incoming noble train. Well done guys!!!

DeletedUser

Sure we all know SCIR0S won't succeed but that's not a good reason for it.. I'd simply use something like.. Because they're all shit, that's just one out of 149 Shit players the whole tribe has

DeletedUser

who had actually broken the LFKD/SCI truce ages ago

How did attacking a PKsA member affect a SCI/PKs truce? Remember, you are not their acadamy (according to PKs). And why would Noble trains be required when you were completely inactive. Now we know you are back, you will see better planned co-ordination...thanks for informing us

DeletedUser

Nice one AliTeLord,really nice.go hide in the corner.you tell us what we all knew from the start of the war:lol:

DeletedUser

because i happened to be very good friends with bongofury.

you don't have to beleive me and you can try co-ordinate more but at the end of the day what will you acheive??

and i wasn't completely inactive, appearances can be deceiving :)

DeletedUser

PKs still denied your existance (As Hilsted will testify). If you think that SCIROS attacking PKsA broke a ceasefire between SCIROS and PKs you are very badly deluded

And by co-ordinating more, our achievement will be making your villages into our villages

DeletedUser

ali was thebettertwin with us in wardogs?i think i remember that old crook,left wardogs for a family!KILL HIM!!!!!!:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::lol:

DeletedUser

ali was thebettertwin with us in wardogs?i think i remember that old crook,left wardogs for a family!KILL HIM!!!!!!:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::lol:

The irony is just TOOOOO much

DeletedUser

Hilsted won't deny my exsistance, ask him.

And I don't think that SCIR0S attacking PKs A broke the ceasefire, thats just plain stupid.

It still does amaze me how much everyoen underestimates us.

And yes, the irony is way too high to even bother replying :(

K-MaGiC thanks for your support but its just not helping ;)

DeletedUser

this is a game guys, take it easy. Your quiting the game and not even trying to defend yourself. I wouldn't bother trying to do proper timing and attacking if your not even trying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't get your point.

Either way I am defending myself now ;)

DeletedUser

Subject TcH3rNo attacks PKs
Sent Jan 03,2008 15:12
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-2.3%

Morale: 100%

Attacker: TcH3rNo
Village: Hamburger Hill (748|613) K67

Quantity: 7300 7256 0 1000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 7300 7256 0 1000 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: King BenX
Village: PKs (536|797) K75

Quantity: xxx
Losses: xxx

I know (hope) it's mistake but still so damn funny!
:lol:

Glynjack, some PKs A members are my neighbours.
And I like them! Nice people.

DeletedUser

But theres a big difference between neighbours and an Acadamy of a tribe.

And although Hilsted will not deny your existance (how could he?) he can deny that PKsA was in any way associated with PKs. You are in a pet tribe of Bongo and Cyborg. They were the only PKs players likely to support you and now that they are both being internally nobled, no-one will help!

You are PKs in name only, therefore attacking you broke no ceasefire agreement

DeletedUser

And thats another reason why you will loose.

Constantly underestimating almost everything.

And I'm pretty sure a hell of a lot more people in PKs will support us, and have done me in the past.

Most of DFB and LEGION do not like us however, but more than you knwo in PKs do.

And again, im not saying that attacking us broke the ceasefire, bongofury was.

Negatosan

Oh noes, after reading this post I will give up, we stand no chance whatsoever..in anything..we can't even do our laundry becouse we are such terrible human beings on this wrecked world...can anyone save me?
I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!!!:icon_cry:

Matt76827

I attacked a member of Pks A a few days ago however I didnt time my attacks as I knew they had no way to support their villages in time. Rarther than just go on in a dogmatic fashion and time them to the second anyway I decided that RL > TW. There is nothing wrong with being lazy/slack over nobleing an inactive or undefended player.

I would also point out that PKs A and some PKs arnt exactly amazing at timing attacks either.

It seems to me that Ali has been given some "nuggets" of information and is pretending he is the boss of it all.

DeletedUser

Explain your "nugget" theory then.

I am cleary inferior and thus don't understand ;)