SCIR0S will loose the war.

theweeboy

Oh noes, after reading this post I will give up, we stand no chance whatsoever..in anything..we can't even do our laundry becouse we are such terrible human beings on this wrecked world...can anyone save me?
I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!!!:icon_cry:

hey I remember you Negatosan. I remember you and King Benx. xD

DeletedUser8060

Wrong gareth. Its statements like that, that make you question how short sighted SCI players are.
As far as I can tell this thread is so old I was still in SCIR0S for most of my posts.
And also it had already been shown by players from a wide range of tribes that co ordination isn't king.

Yaaar I must agree that I posted first then noticed that this thread had been dag up from a forum graveyard however:

1. it was in page 1 of the forum
2. rotten forum apples never go bad
3. You will have to excuse me for mistakes like that I am just taking my first steps into the wild and wonderful world of the W5 forum however I think I will not bother much with it since my approach of game forums is simplistic and based on having a good laugh instead of arguing about all kinds of stuff.

Matt76827

I suppose an understandable mistake based upon reason 1. The other reasons fail badly.
Also after 45 posts I think you are past being on your "first steps".

DeletedUser

Depends on where he posted them. Could be offtopic or another world. I consider 45 pretty young. Atleast it's just a mistake and not one of those random alias's coming by and digging 5 topics up.

Matt76827

I suppose since you have made 35 times more posts than him you can consider him young :p

Though I didn't say I didn't think he was young I simply said that it wasn't his first steps.

Also you shouldn't mention those other guys because all they will do is post here and say "do you mean me?" and we'll have another 2 pages of rubbish on a dead thread :(

DeletedUser

i have to laugh everytime i read this topic. sore loser or what. just goes to show how crappy a prediction this topic all was. sciros are now one of the largest tribes in the world and me and euge are still here kicking ass. to cap it all off, we joined pks :lol:

good fun.

DeletedUser

sore loser? don't you mean bad winner on this game or what?

DeletedUser

bad winner? alithelord is not winning.....!? hes long since gone

DeletedUser

Sorry for going off topic but who is leading SCRI0S these days?

DUMBUMCLUM

Their profile says

SCIR0S is led by Wigsplitter, daftwager, domus & gambrinos and the other members of our Council.
So, that narrows it down to 4 guys.

DeletedUser

having about 25 account sat players each holding the tribe together... :)

DeletedUser

having about 25 account sat players each holding the tribe together... :)

Yet you can't pressure them enough on any accounts for them too quit :icon_rolleyes:

Don't know if you remember me Wig or Daft but I wish you the best of luck in your fights.

DeletedUser

BarBar vs. SCI? i don't think so... i just like to annoy other tribes on this game.

DeletedUser

BarBar vs. SCI? i don't think so... i just like to annoy other tribes on this game.

Don't forget too hollar when or if your tribe does go too war with SCI (not really sure about your diplomacy) so I can get an account and show you how mad I can be :)

DeletedUser

i take it you'd be on SCI's side, as you are on the forums wining about how good you are?

DeletedUser

Don't forget too hollar when or if your tribe does go too war with SCI (not really sure about your diplomacy) so I can get an account and show you how mad I can be :)
Oh, we just can't wait, din't you leave this world? Don't you want to keep it that way? :icon_cool:

anyway, sci has enough account that need a new owner. :)
sci also had lots of account that needed a new owner. xD
and sci even has several single players who play 2, or more accounts. :p

with a special event that follows, LOTS of barbs <3. :D