Sciros/R2 Terms of Surrender (Revision II)

drxavier

If you have 20 pages of commands and each page of commands contains 50 of them then that means you sent 950-1000. You would need to have 21 pages to have 1000+ (1000-1050). Because of that I'm inclined to think you simply made those numbers up.
You'd have done far better simply saying that you weren't entirely sure about the number you sent but it was 1000 to the closest 500/200/100 or whatever.
Glad to see you guys over the pond are good at math, and pick up on every little number quoted, I know what I sent, basically there are lies, damn lies and Daz statistics, it’s his word against mine, no one knows the truth and yeah yeah yeah I know twstats provide details as well, but even those can be spun to suit your view point.

As for your attempted insults on daz, I think you need a bit of practice because they are rather weak.
As for insulting Daz, please give me a break, I'm far inferior at the Queens English for that, he's the master at wordsmithing, the arrogant, condescending, and cocky player that he is.
"Queens/American English"
Last time I checked there was no Queen in America. And the type of English you are talking about "proper" English might perhaps originate where the language comes from...a little place called England. Just perhaps.

Yeah that little old place called England, oh yeah, that would be the Queens English spoken there, but as this is a WW forum, I just thought I'd dumb it down for you so as too not confuse matters, some of you guys being on the wrong side of the pond and all that. You see I didn't realise 'yerself' 'dontcha' and 'tellin' were in Daz's vocabulary, it just seemed a very strange response to me.

I was more complaining at the "American English" being the proper way things are meant to be said bickey but erm, yeah that too.

Now this post quoted above is what I call American English, excellent comment!

Matt76827

Oh us guys "over the pond" are fairly good at most things. I'm also a dab hand at measurements and I can tell you are off by a fair amount if you consider an ocean to be a pond ;)
Its my job to notice inconsistencies and vagueness when it comes to numbers. Your post displayed both these so it stuck out to me quite a lot.
Only a fool believes statistics can lie. Statistics are simple numbers, it is what the mathematician says those numbers mean that can be a lie (or actually quite funny).

I wrote a response to the rest of what you wrote but reading what you keep churning out was so damn boring I thought it best if we simply ignore it.

DeletedUser

After skim reading the last two pages of what was written here all I can say is that there is little left of what started off as a chance to have a decent debate here.

'Queens american english' is that the height of what we can muster.

Sadly there are few players about anymore who actually know the history of this world who can comment with any competency on how that history has shaped the current climate. What we are seeing too often are outragous claims backed up with little or no facts. You know I booted you daz because you failed to make your quota of 10 enoblements per sit :icon_wink: so stop with that "I quit" garbage :icon_wink::icon_eek:

With regards to Pks diplomacy well its largely the same as that of DL so I feel I can safely comment on it. Obviously over the space of two years the goal posts have moved slightly for all tribes in W5 so it is normal that diplomacy has changed too. TBT makes a fair enough point in that PKs do have a hell of a lot more red dots than most tribes and are still actively fighting them.

I am not over familiar with the state of play regarding the R2, PK, SCI love triangle but it is often the case that most wars of this type usually change to a 2 on 1 scenario so Im not surprised at this. This talk of supporting cheating allies etc is complete rubbish because PKs only have one ally and I can assure you there are no cheats there, only the brave unicorns of DL!!!

You can criticize pks for changing the way they play but in many cases the players using the acc. are different and have different demands. If players like nyxx were to simply quit in protest then what would that achieve? Surely evolution is the lesser evil to keep the world moving. There are so few of us left on this world that keeping the fighting at a decent level.

Despite daz's successes or failures here on the forums depending on your point of view you can not argue with the fact his tribe is doing very well and he is bossing you guys in game so you may want to address that guys before coming ranting here. Ill give you a clue try hurting others in his tribe, rather than firing at a guy who is swatting your nukes like flies and will never be offline lmao!!

Finally, it is long been my opinion that although family tribes suck the creation of the LFKD which I had no hand in was the worst thing that ever happened to this world and actually created more families etc than w5 would probably have had. In Pks defence they were actually the most against this development in the alliance.

DeletedUser

You know I booted you daz because you failed to make your quota of 10 enoblements per sit :icon_wink: so stop with that "I quit" garbage :icon_wink::icon_eek:

And that's complete rubbish too since it was because I was sitting you with yer mass attacks that put me behind on my quotas with all the sits in the first place -_-

DeletedUser

lol, drxavier, i'm in England... and you're posting bullplop. :)

DeletedUser

bicky we could have just marveled at the post from 50stones instead of being perdantic about the queens english "bullplop". it addresses all arguements and clears all the misty points we have been argueing about.

Matt76827

TBT I must say you are wrong (so is 50stones but we will get to that later), everyone understands what is being discussed here and knows the truth about everything that is being discussed here. Some simply refuse to admit that it is the truth.
I'd also like to point out (because apparently you didn't read the last page properly) more has been said about drxavier and his inability to count/know how many attacks he sent than about his comment about "american english".

50stones is wrong because PKs has more than 1 ally (I hope we can all agree on that).
I do however agree with him that LFKD have more enemies than the have friends (though they seem to have a fair few NAPs too) and I'm glad he has been able to say that PKs does not follow the attitude it did when it was in its "glory days" of being #1 on the server. He actually suggests why this is a good thing and a natural thing to happen compared to some other posters that simply deny such a change has taken place.

I think that recent events have proven that the LFKD alliance is only made up of PKs and DL with DFB being their pet/academy tribe (making them a family tribe). As far as I'm concerned there is nothing wrong with family tribes as long as they are managed well and I think its quite obvious that LFKD has managed their tribes very well.

As for daz being booted/quitting it's all subjective. Did daz click the "leave tribe button" or did someone dismiss him? Even if he did leave the tribe there is always the question of did he jump or was he pushed. The whole question and discussion of it is quite ridiculous because even if he was told to leave he could have stayed and made you boot him. So simply either daz left or he was dismissed. The proof of what happened is in the overview of PKs. So while the discussion of this mundane topic is extremely exciting how about someone puts a bit of proof on here for us?

DeletedUser

Matt76827 is in the house (again)... :lol:

with his old problems?
i hope not.

Matt76827

Oh and king benx is back as useful as ever when it comes to making a discussion stay on the things that are actually important as compared to arguing about things that were not even implied in the previous post.
Welcome back ben. Are you going to keep doing what you normally do or do you think you will be slightly more productive this time?

DeletedUser

I'd also like to point out (because apparently you didn't read the last page properly) more has been said about drxavier and his inability to count/know how many attacks he sent than about his comment about "american english".

Look, alot of argument is being created out of nothing. Drxavier will just say whatever he feels like might be true at any given moment. He's said I've run from PKs, and later implied I've been kicked. He accuses me and fizzo of multiaccounting, yet then goes on to insult fizzo as my lapdog. One minute I'm a great player, the next I'm bullying smaller Sci players and can't hold my own. Same with the language thing, he's just hypocracy in constant motion.

I do find him mildly annoying and would've long since taken him out of the K78 area if he wasn't my biggest asset there. Where else am I gonna find someone so utterly incompetant even by his own admission that Sci will trust to run their ops and send support to unhesitatingly? He's never even wondered in the slightest bit why when I had his main cluster by me cleared out and ready to noble that I left it be. Perhaps because I've never lost a village to him that he's kept... and in a world this developed it's nice to have a buffer zone like that. I can even say all this and know that Sci will only think I'm trying to discredit their great drx. Maybe they'll even send him some more support as a result :D

Matt76827

I agree that a lot of argument is being created out of nothing but that has kinda been happening for the last page and a bit so I thought why not join in. It was meant to be a light hearted comment but others have replied because of it so rather than limiting the semi-spam we have going we should just let it flow and who knows eventually we might actually get an interesting discussion going.

DeletedUser

agreed which is why i ignored the "pond" stuff and the counting problems some of you may have. its not relevent.

DeletedUser

I said the PKs had one ally because DFB really are no more but you can include them if you like.

DFB were never and academy, pet or any other tribe of that sort they were autonomous and simply an ally. They have recently come unstuck because of a lack of leadership but thats another story.

Daz left LFKD because he was pissed off about a few things and I nearly left too so cant blame him. Fizz went with him because hes his lapdog/multi :icon_biggrin:

Matt76827

I know that DL is only a NAP with SCIR0S (last time I heard anyway) but PKs are allies with them. That was the main one I was trying to get at though technically you are right with the DFB comment.

In the beginning yes DFB functioned like a member of the LFKD alliance however in recent times it has begun to crumble a bit and from where I am sitting it looks as if it stopped being a functional member of the alliance and has been slowly absorbed by PKs and DL. During the rather large amount of time it took for DFB to be shifted around I think you'd be hard pressed to call them a real member of the alliance. Perhaps calling them a pet tribe was going a bit far but I hope you see my point even though you may not agree with it.

TBT half the stuff discussed on this forum is pointless and you have been to because you focused upon the comment about American English and left the other 2 things. They are all equally pointless you simply picked up the one you thought you could argue better.

fizzolio

Just to clear things I left the LFKD and since Daz was my lapdog he followed me.

I liked PK's. Unfortunately, *certain members in the LFKD alliance still had too much influence in messing up my game. My only option was to leave PK's and the LFKD.

*certain members = VDOS

DeletedUser

Dazrield wouldn't of left without his own consult. making him a "female dog" following his masters every move is plop and you know it. no-one forced Daz to move tribes, it would of been an open discussion; as you were ALL argueing before saying he got dismissed from LFKD; suddenly changing your mind to side against Daz. i may be 14 and immature; but i can notice when people are just holding immature grudges and spiting and picking on every move. who cares, really?

the only way is if fizzilio pressed the "leave tribe" button for Daz, and then it wouldn't of been Daz doing it.

DeletedUser

i was in pks when daz left, i remember the forum thread about all of this, i thought daz and fizz left rather than being booted, but i imagine it was a mutual decission between tribe and member that things werent working out. thats normally the way.