Scotland, drinking habits,... I don't know

DeletedUser

I'm Scott-Irish and German..... so I can out drink you and out fight you :p All while rocking my kilt. Don't call it a skirt either, I kilt the last bum who did lol

DeletedUser

Lol, this thread really was a waste heh.

Silent, I am Aussie, all we do is drink o_O

DeletedUser

Then why haven't you been sharing :p
I do offer I promise, Just most times people are not available to drink withe me :[ (that and by time they travel here, no way am I saving them some of my jimmy) xD

DeletedUser62494

I'm Scott-Irish and German..... so I can out drink you and out fight you :p All while rocking my kilt. Don't call it a skirt either, I kilt the last bum who did lol

All I saw here was German lol Everything else was a waste lol

DeletedUser

O yes because all who would dare disagree can't possibly be irish lol. You must be northern irish eh? Thats gotta be it. Only the Northern Irish would beg so easily and talk of fighting without any actually happening.
Thanks for the kind words towards my country.

DeletedUser95777

This is just a game guys!! Stop dissing on each other in RL. It's stupid.

DeletedUser

lol Its not like your posting on topic either.

haha I'm german too, but I would never get caught wearing a scottish kilt/dress/skirt/ thingy in my life. Never quite understood them and their bagpipes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62494

lol Its not like your posting on topic either.

haha I'm german too, but I would never get caught wearing a scottish kilt/dress/skirt/ thingy in my life. Never quite understood them and their bagpipes.

I tend to post on topic until some poor bumbling fool steps into the forums and starts posting in their pathetic snot nosed fashion then I just become disgusted and tell them to move along. As they add nothing to our forums with their uninformed post.

DeletedUser

These forums are pretty dead, me thinks the noobs have taken over here for sure... eh oh well I have a huge account with lots of nukes to play with :D I'll wake some people up.

DeletedUser

Lol, this thread really was a waste heh.

Silent, I am Aussie, all we do is drink o_O

cool, next time im there we should hook up, you Aussies can drink xD, (i mean for a drink :p)

im a kiwi lived the past 8 years in Sydney, Blacktown area, back in the 'land of the long white cloud' o0

DeletedUser

cool, next time im there we should hook up, you Aussies can drink xD, (i mean for a drink :p)

im a kiwi lived the past 8 years in Sydney, Blacktown area, back in the 'land of the long white cloud' o0
o_O I am only a cpl hours from there over mountains o_O

And hell yeah we can drink, tis all we do here lol ;o

DeletedUser

cool Blue Mountains? its beautiful over there, reminds me of NZ :)