Scouts are not showing resources

tonneofash

Reaction score
Hello all, apologies if this is off-topic.

Today, I sent two scouts to a barbarian village. They both survived, but only showed me troop information (nothing). No resources information, which was the reason I sent them in the first place.

I looked everywhere for some info on why this would be, but nothing came up. Could anyone help me out with this?

Cheers

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello all, apologies if this is off-topic.

Today, I sent two scouts to a barbarian village. They both survived, but only showed me troop information (nothing). No resources information, which was the reason I sent them in the first place.

I looked everywhere for some info on why this would be, but nothing came up. Could anyone help me out with this?

Cheers

scouts
sometimes it requires atleast 4 scouts to be sent

otherwise check if its a tech world as SwedishBlueCheese mentioned

Upvote 0

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not sure, it's world 123. To quote the settings for this world: " The scout can report troops, buildings, resources and foreign units depending on the researched level"
for w123 - Technologies: 3-level
-
upgrade your scouts at smithy
  • Level 1 scouts must be researched in order to see resources in the village.
  • Level 2 scouts must be researched in order to see buildings in the village.
  • Level 3 scouts must be researched in order to see troops belonging to the village that are currently not stationed there.

Upvote 0

tonneofash

Reaction score
for w123 - Technologies: 3-level
-
upgrade your scouts at smithy
  • Level 1 scouts must be researched in order to see resources in the village.
  • Level 2 scouts must be researched in order to see buildings in the village.
  • Level 3 scouts must be researched in order to see troops belonging to the village that are currently not stationed there.
Awesome, thank you!

Upvote 0