Scouts

• Thread starter DeletedUser109574
  • Start date

DeletedUser109574

On previous worlds the need for a minimum of four Scouts has not been unheard of...unless when accompanying an attack with other troops...(1Sc15lc,etc).

In w76, just one Scout with other troops dies. What is the minimum with other troops?

DeletedUser6777

I believe it is 4 minimum flat.
In Farm Assistant, if you want to use the C function, (send troops to clear village if you sent scouts last attack) it sends LC with 4 scouts.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
On previous worlds the need for a minimum of four Scouts has not been unheard of...unless when accompanying an attack with other troops...(1Sc15lc,etc).

In w76, just one Scout with other troops dies. What is the minimum with other troops?

Uhh, this is slightly off.

Fake limit worlds you have to send five scouts, not four. Or, as you mentioned, one with other troops, which makes the attack go off population instead of a hard minimum of five.

On those worlds you can still send one though, at barbs, since barbs are not affected by fake limit.

That is not a scout related setting though, just a built-in feature of fake limit.

The scouts dying is an actual scout setting. You need to send a minimum of four scouts or else one dies, accompanied by other troops or alone, on any world where scouts can see outside troops without needing further research (ie. not the case on 15-tech since there you need level three scouts to see outside troops).

DeletedUser

I just lost every single one of my scouts by sending 10 different attacks at barbs of only 1 scout per attack...

God damn it.

DeletedUser111495

hahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah

Sorry but that was funny.

DeletedUser

Mmmhmm.

Only just got back into the game, haven't played since 2008/9(?) in W35. Its my own fault but oh well :p

DeletedUser

w35 eh? And who are you? I was there. lol.

I was playing on this account, I was in the tribe -TC- The Companions, it was my first time playing the game.. I ended up giving up in the end because of college, or maybe it was because I was really getting into Lost... who knows!

DeletedUser111495

I was playing on this account, I was in the tribe -TC- The Companions, it was my first time playing the game.. I ended up giving up in the end because of college, or maybe it was because I was really getting into Lost... who knows!

Yay another person who likes LOST :) this is why me and clueless. do not get on.

DeletedUser111495

LOST is the equivalent of crack.

You would know all about crack :D ill add extra in bold to sum it up.
Seven Swords Aug 02, 07:51
(worry) (Sarcasm)
Clueless. Aug 02, 18:12
I'd be worried recruiting my members without my consent.

Seven Swords Aug 02, 18:23

You can also join us..:D :D (Troll)
Clueless. Aug 02, 18:24
Thankyou, but I'll reject.
I refuse to be in any imitation of Contra.
Clueless. Aug 02, 18:24
... or tribe named after a burger. (We changed our name to Mcdonalds with the tag BigMac
Seven Swords Aug 02, 18:28
And I heard you planning to Rim Me with your Secret mission..(worry) (Not so secret afterall)
Clueless. Aug 02, 18:29
Now you have taken her... So now she adds herself to the list. (Schindlers List?)

Seven Swords Aug 02, 18:31
Ohh so she has to worry about that?? (Not too worried atm)
Clueless. Aug 02, 18:32
You both do.

Seven Swords Aug 02, 18:33
I will surrender..:| (You can take our villages but you will never take our FREEDOM!)

Clueless. Aug 02, 18:35
Sarcsdm won't help Kapil. (They are on First name bases now :D)
Clueless. Aug 02, 18:36
Sarcasm* (Epic Fail)
Seven Swords Aug 02, 18:39
Why So Serious?? (Such a Joker this one)
Clueless. Aug 02, 18:40
Good luck, Kapil.

Seven Swords Aug 02, 18:44
And He Blocked Me After this.. :|

This message has been forwarded by Seven Swords.
Clarity Aug 02, 19:16
lol why am i apprently considered as 'his' property lol
He said the t.v series 'LOST' was rubbish so i said we cant be friends anymore.
Clarity Aug 02, 19:22
Hes blocked me aswell :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser13939

Wut? I thought you were mine? When did you become his?! D:

In all seriousness, why doesn't he like LOST? ;-;

OT: Two scouts work for me. :p

DeletedUser13939

*shrugs* It was a barb and I was checking for spikes. xD