SCREW vs. NOOBS & co

DeletedUser120814

Sometimes over sized Ego’s will bite you in the arse

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Sometimes over sized Ego’s will bite you in the arse

Those were statistics my friend - nothing to do with my ego :)
people-lie-numbers-don-t.png

DeletedUser120814

Those were statistics my friend - nothing to do with my ego :)
people-lie-numbers-don-t.png
Awesome so you are admitting i will be back in top 5 and there is nothing u can do about it right? Stats say i have more noblemen than u do and its just a matter of time ❤️

DeletedUser120814

and if u try to do somehing ill be back at rank 1 OD and take that milestone

So the reality is u need to make a choice

Give me milestone or give me ur rank??

DeletedUser120814

But this time there wont be any tribe mates to internal you whe we get to you

Shut up ull loose your rank before clyde

Lets see who will get to who first

Ur backlines look delicious

You’ll be my undergod again by next week

DeletedUser120814

I dont care about my rank, the only rankings that matters are tribe rankings.
Tool is also a fool

Rankings are everything, rankings is how you find out who is trying and who isnt

Rankings are how you find out who participates and who doesnt

Rankings is the only way a tribe can gain ranks

Ur tribal rankings are made from each players personal rank combined

Rankings say way too much about a player, therefore its obvious your effort compared to mine lack a lot

Same way my efforts lack only compared to solo and phippsy

DeletedUser120425

Tool is also a fool

Rankings are everything, rankings is how you find out who is trying and who isnt

Rankings are how you find out who participates and who doesnt

Rankings is the only way a tribe can gain ranks

Ur tribal rankings are made from each players personal rank combined

Rankings say way too much about a player, therefore its obvious your effort compared to mine lack a lot

Same way my efforts lack only compared to solo and phippsy
You may make more of an "effort" than her, in terms of $$ spent in a world you are going to lose.
I'd rather have the play record of kanade's, new to the game, no overspending on amount of $$\PP put into this world, but due to the way she plays and portrays herself, even with you saying she puts in less effort, she is still on the winning side, while you... Well, how long till we force you to get your tribe to internal more of your villages.

FYI; kanade can annoy the shit out of me, she knows this, I do the same to her, however I'd rather play alongside someone like kanade than yourself, anyday.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Artista you can finish this world r1 player with r1 ODT and I won't care - the real victory is the world win :cool::eek:

Also funny you talk a BIIIIIIG game Artista but you haven't backed it up in game in the slightest LOL - unless barbs count as SCREW players which sadly they don't :mad:

389fc6b554e4ceb28f5ef1666c17c83e.png

I hear lots of Barking but not seeing a whole lot of biting tbh :confused:

At the end of the day you're a selfish player who's only value to his tribe is his wallet and some support but in Tribal Wars you won't be successful if you don't play as a tribe or contribute offensively.

Respect to iamtell, BGR, Complete Carnage and the others actually fighting - just let them internal you again already loool

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lets be honest, it takes no effort to get top ranks. We were rank 2 and looter for a month in a row without even trying. If you have even a base modicum of activity you're gonna get a high rank. So it says nothing artista.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
for once have to kinda agree with DA lol

Artista your effort is further laughable because of your abhorrent amount of late game PP spending which will ultimately garner nothing :D:eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser120814

Artista you can finish this world r1 player with r1 ODT and I won't care - the real victory is the world win :cool::eek:

Also funny you talk a BIIIIIIG game Artista but you haven't backed it up in game in the slightest LOL - unless barbs count as SCREW players which sadly they don't :mad:

389fc6b554e4ceb28f5ef1666c17c83e.png

I hear lots of Barking but not seeing a whole lot of biting tbh :confused:

At the end of the day you're a selfish player who's only value to his tribe is his wallet and some support but in Tribal Wars you won't be successful if you don't play as a tribe or contribute offensively.

Respect to iamtell, BGR, Complete Carnage and the others actually fighting - just let them internal you again already loool
Your comment only proves a few things

1) your talking from your ass

2) you obviously have no clue what you are saying

3) you’re a suck up [removed by moderator]

4) you dont understand how tribes win, and your just on the winning side by luck, the truth is if u started on the east u would be a sore loser posting on here just like the rest of noobs (and dont even think ud make a bigger difference that i have, wherever ur account is right now, my account was there months ago and its still ahead of yours after replacing fully grown villages with 1.5k point barbs... still ahead of u and its just a matter of time)

5) the reality and truth is ranks are everything, if noobs had all the top rank players like screw does at the moment that would automatically mean noobs would be the winning team and the only way to take that win is to have more top players than the opposing team (and your opinion makes 0 sense, how can top60-120 ever beat the top1-60 by points and dominance?, should i feed you this simple common sense with a spoon?)

So please go burry that dumb brain of urs, i am one of the few noob members aiming for the win and i will keep myself a top player to ensure once we bring ur dumb accounts down, my account will be needed in order to win the world (because my points will be needed), and hey everyday i encourage our members to advance in ranks because i know we need that in order to catch up and turn the tides

For someone who grew up playing this game... your comments are proving you have some brain issues because u still dont understand ranks win worlds

Stupid idiot trying to be smart with the dumbest comments on the planet =), its 2018 buddy one would expect a man would want to grow and advance, yet your comments go south the more you are aging and you are desperate for attention considering u miss the noobs in the forums

[removed by moderator]

Never see ya here again

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120814

Lets be honest, it takes no effort to get top ranks. We were rank 2 and looter for a month in a row without even trying. If you have even a base modicum of activity you're gonna get a high rank. So it says nothing artista.
Dumber comment... okay i think 2018 is our year

Screw has gone silly and stupid in a day!

Buddy ur rank without growing for the past month is holding 2+% dominance on its own

How can you possibly even think that way

Ur a bunch if tools trying to keep your enemy fromthe truth

If noobs take top 3-60 its gg for screw.

DeletedUser120814

Lets pretend we cant catch up to phippsy and solo

Top 3-60 is all we need

Top 2 cant win the world alone

Kanade24

You say that ranks matter, but your stats say differend. if stats are truth. there is no chance for you.
your rank will eventually make you an underdog for all of us.

cant wait until i can take those barbs you build up for me

DeletedUser120814

Last time I saw him rank 3 and then suddenly rank 45
And magically it took screw 1 month to start leaking villages from me (i was traveling and meh i didnt want to play while traveling)

And miracoulisly it took me 1-2 weeks to get back to top ten

And unbelievably it took every player on this world 1 year to reach 3 mill points, and took me 1-2 weeks to reach it

I am the glitch on w93 and please come for my barbs dummy boo, ur noblemen need 2 weeks to land there plus there is already 3 mill D troops waiting for u

I keep forgetting that i dont have troops... right?