SCREW vs. NOOBS & co

DeletedUser119686

And that has never happened before in either SCREW... NOOBs... the rest of W93... OR the entirety of TW. Artista is just a little less... Subtle about it.

What happened James? Proper sitting you did in K64.

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
I'm happy with the effort I put in. Lets not get on to talking about what happened to YOU offensively in K64.

In case you were wondering, this petty insult trading is why I left the forums the first time Fleezus. Control your little yapping attack dog. Because he definitely ain't a kraken.

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
I'm happy with the effort I put in. Lets not get on to talking about what happened to YOU offensively in K64.

In case you were wondering, this petty insult trading is why I left the forums the first time Fleezus. Control your little yapping attack dog. Because he definitely ain't a kraken.

Fair enough - I see your point but you should know he's not my 'attack dog' - just a SCREW member with the freedom to post what he wants - he's also not 'the kraken' or the original genesis so I think you gotta find him a new nickname :p I can't say I currently condone this petty insult trading but I'd also be lying if I said I'd never participated in it. I am not going to get drawn into this insult trading - I think you put up a good fight in K64; you did lose/give up but that's beside the point and overall your efforts were commendable to say the least. :)

Artista is a special case though tbf - that kid never learns:p:D

PorkSword

Reaction score
Didn't know he was not the same GenCom. Good to hear, I thought he was just really overhyped. Thanks for letting me know. And I actually put up a terrible fight in k64 but only because I was prioritising other sits. I don't mind the odd insult, in fact I enjoy it, (especially about my K64 performance, but know you are also insulting Jeff) but seeing as last time I spoke to the GenCom account from my own account he blocked and reported me I don't see the point in dealing with him.

I don't expect or think you are capable of telling your members what to post but this is why we don't frequent the forums. Apart from the people who enjoy being attacked constantly (or should I say person) I don't know how he copes. :eek:

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
Yeah original gencom = Gonzo - can't remember exactly when he quit.... but Jeff merged in later iirc. But shitty memory lol

And referring back to the latter part of my first point I'm sorry I wasn't really sure who you were or your performances in K64 tbh - but I was assuming you at least tried somewhat to help defend K64 and was trying to be nice :D:D:D just take the compliment and run - I don't give them out too often hehehe:p

Also Paddy Daddy gives us all the freedom to post what we want - it's part of what makes him such a great duke imo. But SOLO nor anyone has told any SCREW members what to post on the forums. This revive the forums campaign is one of my own - like Jeff's words are of his own. Out here there are no rules for our tribe nor should their be imo.

But it's good to hear you can handle some bantz :cool:

OTDDeathAwaits

We were 3 million points in September if you want to go even further back.

We've lost a total of six ranks with a full 4 months of doing absolutely nothing, all to Screw players. That should give you an idea of how competitive the race to the top is. I think the fact that still no-one in Noobs is a higher rank than even us kind of shows that there is little in the way of activity there and activity rules the roost so Noobs have very little chance.

Lets be honest, you fought Screw, you lost, now you are nobling barbs in the backline as far away from Screw as possible. This is on purpose because you are afraid of fighting Screw. If you weren't afraid and were actually a semi-decent player, you could just be nobling those same barbs on the front and not losing them. Screw will catch up to you eventually and when they do, you will just lose all your villages again. Give it up mate.

I enjoyed this reality check.

DeletedUser119686

Please refresh my brain. Losing 30 nukes on one village?
Hell do I care, rather waste my offensive on the enemy than let it sit in my villages.

Don't tell me you prioritized, K64 was and should've been a strategic point for those in Noobs. Massive cluster behind the lines of your enemies. Yet when you went to sit, Sassy fell and then Xasate.

You knew the entire time I wasn't the original GenCom, the entire time, we spoke whilst I was still on Robbienew and you were well aware of my move to GenCom.

OTDDeathAwaits

giphy.gif

DeletedUser120425

And magically it took screw 1 month to start leaking villages from me (i was traveling and meh i didnt want to play while traveling)
Wait... what? Did you just go full "......"
I was first to launch on you in the annihilation of your account, and I began taking villages roughly 15-30 hours after I first launched.

I told you before if your going to boast through lies, make them solid proof so I can't come shut you down when you show how shit you are.

And the fact that it was me nobling you, damn you are one shit player.

PorkSword

Reaction score
"Please refresh my brain. Losing 30 nukes on one village? Hell do I care, rather waste my offensive on the enemy than let it sit in my villages."
Wave 1 against carnage. I hear you tried to 'bigdick' a village and lost everything, meanwhile carnage lost jack.

"Don't tell me you prioritized, K64 was and should've been a strategic point for those in Noobs. Massive cluster behind the lines of your enemies. Yet when you went to sit, Sassy fell and then Xasate."

I did, active over inactive. Maybe you have unlimited time to sit. I don't. I have things to do in real life. How much do you sit?

"You knew the entire time I wasn't the original GenCom, the entire time, we spoke whilst I was still on Robbienew and you were well aware of my move to GenCom."
I have never PMed Robbie. And as I was blocked by either you or the original player on GenCom on my old account I didn't try to speak to you until you were messaging Xas. Please forward the mail to me, I'd like to see it :) If it exists. Maybe I have just forgotten.

Also, Somebody is right. Nobody does care about this last one... It is completely irrelevant. Seems like you're just a bit upset I am attacking your pride :oops:

TL;DR Yes I did a shit job in K64... But there were other sitters too... and 'Hell do I care, rather waste my (limited) time on active players than sitting isolated, neglected, abandoned and overextended accounts where all I can do is delay the inevitable.' Especially when the sit was passed a couple days after when Xasate quit and you guys had already begun the feast. And that is my final statement on the matter. So burn me all you want. I made the right choices and will cede to my tribemates pleas to not get drawn into the petty bickering.

So are you prepared to stop acting childish? Probably not.

Edited to remove an accidental smiley

DeletedUser121537

Yet when you went to sit, Sassy fell and then Xasate.

As the person who was most hurt by the disappearance of my old neighbor Xas, let me assure you that you're assigning blame both randomly and incorrectly.

While some sitters showed sub-optimal performance (to put it mildly) for various reasons, Porksword wasn't one of them. His sittings were solid and he didn't let you or your tribe gain one inch while he had the sit.

I can only assume your strategy here is to assign blame to any sitter in an effort to discourage people from accepting sits. After all, you can't possibly claim to know who sat which account when :p

DeletedUser119686

"Please refresh my brain. Losing 30 nukes on one village? Hell do I care, rather waste my offensive on the enemy than let it sit in my villages."
Wave 1 against carnage. I hear you tried to 'bigdick' a village and lost everything, meanwhile carnage lost jack.

"Don't tell me you prioritized, K64 was and should've been a strategic point for those in Noobs. Massive cluster behind the lines of your enemies. Yet when you went to sit, Sassy fell and then Xasate."

I did, active over inactive. Maybe you have unlimited time to sit. I don't. I have things to do in real life. How much do you sit?

"You knew the entire time I wasn't the original GenCom, the entire time, we spoke whilst I was still on Robbienew and you were well aware of my move to GenCom."
I have never PMed Robbie. And as I was blocked by either you or the original player on GenCom on my old account I didn't try to speak to you until you were messaging Xas. Please forward the mail to me, I'd like to see it :) If it exists. Maybe I have just forgotten.

Also, Somebody is right. Nobody does care about this last one... It is completely irrelevant. Seems like you're just a bit upset I am attacking your pride :oops:

TL;DR Yes I did a shit job in K64... But there were other sitters too... and 'Hell do I care, rather waste my (limited) time on active players than sitting isolated, neglected, abandoned and overextended accounts where all I can do is delay the inevitable.' Especially when the sit was passed a couple days after when Xasate quit and you guys had already begun the feast. And that is my final statement on the matter. So burn me all you want. I made the right choices and will cede to my tribemates pleas to not get drawn into the petty bickering.

So are you prepared to stop acting childish? Probably not.

Edited to remove an accidental smiley

1: Losing 30 nukes whilst having at the time 100+ offensive villages is to be losing everything?
2: We don't jump the ship while we get attacked.
3: We had a conversation regarding diplomacy whilst I was the baron of Law, you took our proposal and was going to forward it to your council. You stopped replying and soon started acting rather hostile to Law.
4: You didn't make the right choice, you pretend you made the right choices.

P.s didn't you sit Snipe Troll too?

DeletedUser119686

As the person who was most hurt by the disappearance of my old neighbor Xas, let me assure you that you're assigning blame both randomly and incorrectly.

While some sitters showed sub-optimal performance (to put it mildly) for various reasons, Porksword wasn't one of them. His sittings were solid and he didn't let you or your tribe gain one inch while he had the sit.

I can only assume your strategy here is to assign blame to any sitter in an effort to discourage people from accepting sits. After all, you can't possibly claim to know who sat which account when :p

You think we don't know who's sitting who? ;)
Pretty certain I flame the right person..
Qcj3jhU.png

DeletedUser121537

You think we don't know who's sitting who? ;)
Pretty certain I flame the right person..
Qcj3jhU.png

As I said, you don't know who sat which account when...as in who did damage and who didn't. Being on the account when the vils are lost isn't the same as being responsible for the villages being lost.

This is the second time I tried to get this point across, and I'm pretty sure you got it the first time ;)

If you want to continue this silly flame-war, go for it. Your words won't change a single opinion among those who are in the know.

PorkSword

Reaction score
Oh THATS who Robbie is. I don't remember you saying anything about GENCOM... Now I know the reason for your illogical grudge. Does it help to know that I was one of the only council members supporting the Law merge (to the detriment of your current tribe...) and I was told to 'stall' whilst something was decided. You and Jake than had a lil fight (which to this day I know none of the details about) and now you claim I acted hostile to LAW? You're a bit crazy mate. All I got was butthurt messages from you without context. So in conclusion, You acted hostile to us as far as I know (Jake wouldnt tell anyone what you two said) and apparently me then ignoring you being hostile is hostile. Cool. Touched you remember my name though :rolleyes:

And "Losing 30 nukes whilst having at the time 100+ offensive villages is to be losing everything?" By everything I mean the entire wave. Of 30 nukes.So I was unclear and have now clarified. So what.

I think I had sit for snipe for 3 hours ONCE ever... During which time I sniped some trains Jeff couldnt do (on a train) and didnt lose a single vill o_O So have no clue what you are trying to insinuate. He vanished without a trace and didnt give us the sit until he had lost about a mil. I avoided that account deliberately because of sit blocks.

And finally, in MY opinion you made the wrong choice by trying to fight SCREW and then joining them instead of going down with your tribe who you deserted ... I would view your decision as the wrong one solely because idgaf about the win. I'd rather play with nice people who don't act childishly both in and out of game. (This is very targeted towards you and a few others, I have had the oppurtunity to speak to lots of SCREW members about mundane things and most seem very nice :D Even the forum grandflamemaster Fleezus has surprised me :) )

So in conclusion, I am happy with my choices (even if you apparently aren't and are salty your tribe died, illogicaly ascribing the cause for that to me). And I am unhappy with your choices. So go figure, but that means I couldn't care less what you think because what you think (probably like what I think about you) is wrong.
(Wow, we have learnt that everyone has an opinion and that these opinions often differ!!!!!)

I would tell you about my other sits and what I was doing rather than sitting but there is no point and I would rather not give up potentially compromising intelligence just to win a dick size contest on an irrelevant external forum. You would have survived on Xas a week longer than me doing nothing tops, if that. TBH I could have held the southern cluster for a while but those northern villages were all fresh caps and in the 1-2 days after the Xasate rage quit where the acc was unsat you cleared 90% of them anyway. Account was 'hyperextended'.

But just so you know, I was keeping his name out of it (from respect) but Jeff has asked me to tell you the truth, which is that HE had the Sassy sit up until about 1 day until your nob nuke storm landed so he was the main one who could have defended k64 sassy. Try flaming him...

But whatever. I am going to keep taking sits, killing nobles and splatting nukes. And you can keep thanking Jeff apparently ;)

DeletedUser119686

As I said, you don't know who sat which account when...as in who did damage and who didn't. Being on the account when the vils are lost isn't the same as being responsible for the villages being lost.

This is the second time I tried to get this point across, and I'm pretty sure you got it the first time ;)

If you want to continue this silly flame-war, go for it. Your words won't change a single opinion among those who are in the know.

Pretty sure James is responsible as he was shit talking and the next minute (okay maybe 10 mins) he forgot to dodge and lost villages.

DeletedUser119686

Oh THATS who Robbie is. I don't remember you saying anything about GENCOM... Now I know the reason for your illogical grudge. Does it help to know that I was one of the only council members supporting the Law merge (to the detriment of your current tribe...) and I was told to 'stall' whilst something was decided. You and Jake than had a lil fight (which to this day I know none of the details about) and now you claim I acted hostile to LAW? You're a bit crazy mate. All I got was butthurt messages from you without context. So in conclusion, You acted hostile to us as far as I know (Jake wouldnt tell anyone what you two said) and apparently me then ignoring you being hostile is hostile. Cool. Touched you remember my name though :rolleyes:

And "Losing 30 nukes whilst having at the time 100+ offensive villages is to be losing everything?" By everything I mean the entire wave. Of 30 nukes.So I was unclear and have now clarified. So what.

I think I had sit for snipe for 3 hours ONCE ever... During which time I sniped some trains Jeff couldnt do (on a train) and didnt lose a single vill o_O So have no clue what you are trying to insinuate. He vanished without a trace and didnt give us the sit until he had lost about a mil. I avoided that account deliberately because of sit blocks.

And finally, in MY opinion you made the wrong choice by trying to fight SCREW and then joining them instead of going down with your tribe who you deserted ... I would view your decision as the wrong one solely because idgaf about the win. I'd rather play with nice people who don't act childishly both in and out of game. (This is very targeted towards you and a few others, I have had the oppurtunity to speak to lots of SCREW members about mundane things and most seem very nice :D Even the forum grandflamemaster Fleezus has surprised me :) )

So in conclusion, I am happy with my choices (even if you apparently aren't and are salty your tribe died, illogicaly ascribing the cause for that to me). And I am unhappy with your choices. So go figure, but that means I couldn't care less what you think because what you think (probably like what I think about you) is wrong.
(Wow, we have learnt that everyone has an opinion and that these opinions often differ!!!!!)

I would tell you about my other sits and what I was doing rather than sitting but there is no point and I would rather not give up potentially compromising intelligence just to win a dick size contest on an irrelevant external forum. You would have survived on Xas a week longer than me doing nothing tops, if that. TBH I could have held the southern cluster for a while but those northern villages were all fresh caps and in the 1-2 days after the Xasate rage quit where the acc was unsat you cleared 90% of them anyway. Account was 'hyperextended'.

But just so you know, I was keeping his name out of it (from respect) but Jeff has asked me to tell you the truth, which is that HE had the Sassy sit up until about 1 day until your nob nuke storm landed so he was the main one who could have defended k64 sassy. Try flaming him...

But whatever. I am going to keep taking sits, killing nobles and splatting nukes. And you can keep thanking Jeff apparently ;)

Who's Jake? I don't know a Jake..

You were pretty aware of what happened between THSE and Law, you guys first stalled our NAP offering and due to rising threat from SCREW at the time we had to merge to survive. You and your tribe stalled that too and then you guys tried also eating villages.

I was baron in Law and our duke left to SCREW first, I offered the rest to do the same but some weren't feeling it. Wrong place to start.

Never said you can be happy with your decision, just pointing out that your sits were rubbish.

DeletedUser117267

Wasn't it me who sent those 30 nukes at the one village on carnage when sitting you gencom? Either way you keep referring to things that have happened, those 30 nukes killed a number of D and since then a number of villages have gone to screw, same as in K36.

Looking forward to seeing the front lines shift over the next couple of weeks, you have been allowed a nice little rest period the last month or so. That time is over so best be prepared :)