Script maker help please?

DeletedUser79621

I would ask Logboss as he has helped me with script issues in the past... He will most likely know where to make them.

DeletedUser89005

i sent you a link in your mail, hope it helps winder, it will create just about any script you wish.. plus it has tons of tools...

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Welp,Thanks Kristofski & Big Bert but here is what i got. when i tried your mail Bert/Could not locate remote server. So i still could use some help here i am not every good at computer stuff.

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I so want to thank you, So thanks but i'm not smart enough to use it or at least don't understand how to use it, so I Will have to catch you on skype an if you will then you can walk me through it, if u can and thanks very much to u an all~

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Rake, I do now sorta understand,I now have to work out the bugs but at least i'm so much closer to understanding it. I want to thank you for your time an help thanks everyone~ Have a safe an blessed day!

DeletedUser

Ask one of your tribe,im sure there are a few legends there that can help.

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thanks Rollo,I really do thank u but i'm not that smart when it comes to computers an so i can't get it to work.I don't know what i am doing wrong an wish someone,Anyone would just in game mail me an attack script thats works an with a walk through note on how to put it on my quick bar an make it work. I could really use it even when i am mostly def. player I need the attack script & So if u can help me that would be really great.I don't understand when TLA has so much,The game would go an change things up where my scripts don't work any more.(If not broke don't fix it) but then again i know little to nothing an would welcome any help with this matter~ Thanks once again all who give me the time of day~Be blessed an keep safe always~ Rollo86,I think i figured it out bud~ Thank u very much sir!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

no worries there are enogth players moaning about the lack of compation and fightback so always happy to help someone who wants to try and keep the game interseting