SCUM - Anyone Can Join!!

DeletedUser

By the looks of it.

Scums Recruitment Thread

Disco Bunny on 31.03. at 18:31
Requirements

1. They need to have our average points per player, + 10. (you can find this by clicking on ranking, then tribes.)

So if our average is 72 they must have 82 pts to get in. Now I know at this moment in time high point's doesn't mean that much, but in a few days time it will, and the active players will begin to show.

2. Don't recruit players in other members 13x13.

Thanks.

I can't join though! :( I only have Average Points + 1.

So. SCUM.

Recruiting everywhere outside their 13x13.

Ask for your invite. now!! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Disco Bunny on 31.03. at 20:48 Quote
I think it would be useful that for each person who's kicked, I say why they were kicked here. Which I will be doing from now on.

List

pharaoh22 - Not in k44 and is starting to go inactive.

Daroits - Within an active members 7x7, hasn't posted once on forums or even attempted to look for an account sitter.

eagle10 - to far away to support (k45), also hasn't been on the forums or offered to account sit.

meakoikaw2 - to far away to support (k45)

preplaxer28 - doesn't have enough time for 3 worlds.

FatherMatt - to far away (k34)

rob449- been on 59 points for over a day now, inactive.

yoshi - has'nt used forums and left skype chat. has also been arguementative when it came to flaming on public forums.

ajayrox - shouldn't have been invited in first place

Tomas Torquemada - quitting this world.

brett golding - gone yellow

twicestrike - gone yellow

Tribalis warrus - gone yellow (91pts)

Nathan C H - yellow
Edited by Disco Bunny today at 05:58

hotspur08 on 03.04. at 08:30 Quote
Why was smacknasty kicked? He is a great player!

Disco Bunny on 03.04. at 08:32 Quote
I'm in talks with him atm. He posted something very controversial on the forums, he might be re-joining.

blittzkreig on 03.04. at 08:33 Quote
We really need to sort this out, we stll have member spaces. at this point players shold have at least 175 points , i have 188 and its not that i am on 24/7, we should have a point limit to who can join.

brdaerz109 on 03.04. at 08:35 Quote
well i have 153 and i have 2 sitters when im out

Disco Bunny on 03.04. at 08:38 Quote
blittzkreig wrote:We really need to sort this out, we stll have member spaces. at this point players shold have at least 175 points , i have 188 and its not that i am on 24/7, we should have a point limit to who can join.

We do in recruitment info topic, which i have stickied..

They have 35 spaces remaining. Run Run Run!!

DeletedUser

That wasent entirely true for me atleast I had to answer many questions on noble trains did I know how to snipe,backtime the lot

Then I was sat then after all that I managed to get in
Iam above the average aswell.

Shlomzi

This thread is pathetic. I didn't bother flaming your other thread regarding Wickerman too much as at least it had some purpose to it.

However, you do seem intent on posting threads just so you can see your own words on the screen and for the glory of it. Just stop. This isn't a good thread at all nor is it even decent PnP against SCUM (and yes it was PnP, as it was propaganda as you are trying to make them look bad.)

Now, I personally don't like SCUM and also think they're pathetic as they bring RL into it and that is solidified by this comment:

What an interesting life you do lead.

However, my respect for you and Marvel is plummeting as you have done nothing to prove you are better:

• Your recruiter, sugarwater, asked a lot of people to join (It doesn't matter if you weed them down or not, he still asked.)
  • Your members aren't that good at PnP either (see thread on Wickerman.)
  • You have done nothing to prove you are any better than SCUM

Please, for your own sake, don't make another thread like this.

DeletedUser

This thread is pathetic. I didn't bother flaming your other thread regarding Wickerman too much as at least it had some purpose to it.

However, you do seem intent on posting threads just so you can see your own words on the screen and for the glory of it. Just stop. This isn't a good thread at all nor is it even decent PnP against SCUM (and yes it was PnP, as it was propaganda as you are trying to make them look bad.)

Now, I personally don't like SCUM and also think they're pathetic as they bring RL into it and that is solidified by this comment:

However, my respect for you and Marvel is plummeting as you have done nothing to prove you are better:

• Your recruiter, sugarwater, asked a lot of people to join (It doesn't matter if you weed them down or not, he still asked.)

I think spying is one of the lowest things you can do in this game, and I also believe it reflects on the character of the person in their real lives as well, which is what I was trying to get across.

I will never condone spying in SCUM on other tribes, and believe me, people have asked. If they did, they’d be kicked because I want to conquer k44 doing it the right way. And I believe everything I have done thus far goes to show that.

As far as I’m concerned, yes, were trying to recruit quality members ingame who have answered our quiz and meet our standards. 40 of our members are premade and we will be looking to fill up the remaining 40 spaces, every member recruited ingame is put on a 1 week probation period where we track there: contribution, activity and gaming intelligence.

DeletedUser

It was a rushed thread. I admit.

And I really do have nothing to say in defence. Being totally honest.

If you're looking for proof we're better, our recruitment forum barely has a thread, and thats a locked one saying "Don't do it, we're going it the way we want to".

I could post harmless info about Marvel, if it would help, but I can imagine people sick of hearing about Marvel at the moment.

But simply. Rushed thread on a bad day. I apologise. Next one will be better

DeletedUser

I think spying is one of the lowest things you can do in this game, and I also believe it reflects on the character of the person in their real lives as well, which is what I was trying to get across.

I will never condone spying in SCUM on other tribes, and believe me, people have asked. If they did, they’d be kicked because I want to conquer k44 doing it the right way. And I believe everything I have done thus far goes to show that.

Your tribe is called SCUM... Yet you want to move away from "low" methods?

Thats just a contradiction right there :lol:

Shlomzi

Meh. I always have spies. In W17 I had over 100, in W12 I had over 150. In W29 I had over 50. Spies are a part of the game and if you don't use them, that's your perogative. However, if you do - what's there to stop you?

The way I see it - spies are going to be used. You can't stop it, so why not use them too?

(Oh and perhaps it does reflect on your real life character, however, this game has nothing to do with real life and thus shouldn't be brought in. I, for example, plan to enter politics as a career - that is based around manipulation and so on, so using spies could actually benefit me using your logic.)

The right way is through wars. All is fair in love and war, and spying breaks no rules. So using spies doesn't break the whole "I want to do it the right way" idea.

DeletedUser

Meh. I always have spies. In W17 I had over 100, in W12 I had over 150. In W29 I had over 50. Spies are a part of the game and if you don't use them, that's your perogative. However, if you do - what's there to stop you?

The way I see it - spies are going to be used. You can't stop it, so why not use them too?

(Oh and perhaps it does reflect on your real life character, however, this game has nothing to do with real life and thus shouldn't be brought in. I, for example, plan to enter politics as a career - that is based around manipulation and so on, so using spies could actually benefit me using your logic.)

The right way is through wars. All is fair in love and war, and spying breaks no rules. So using spies doesn't break the whole "I want to do it the right way" idea.

Seconded. I've actually seen tribes defeat other tribes in the Top 20 simply through spies, diplomacy and deception, without even a fake being sent.

Breaks no rules, so why not?

Shlomzi

Seconded. I've actually seen tribes defeat other tribes in the Top 20 simply through spies, diplomacy and deception, without even a fake being sent.

Breaks no rules, so why not?

I did it on W29, to the rank 1 tribe. They are now called ZOMBIE here :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

TESCO are already spying so why can't you not on this game?

DeletedUser

Haha. Ok. What did we say about the last person who left? :icon_wink: