Scum, I'd like you to meet the scrubbing bubbles!

DeletedUser

We can strengthen your resolve to the point where it's like steel, but that doesn't mean you won't have a lot of individuals and possibly tribes gunning for you. The only thing you currently have in your advantage is that the 3 major premades (Active, Marvel and Jedi!) aren't heading NW to give you any challenge. Don't forget, tribes like Draco on W33 and LEG on W31 are able to "prosper" all because they have no challenges in their area. The second a reputable tribe gets close enough, it's game over for the inexperienced. Your best bet is to tell your SCUM members, especially those like Metal Duck, to stop flaunting what tribe they're in and to remove those ridiculously unattractive sigs and avatars.

Seriously, it was annoying when WHAT? started doing it but it removes the individuality from your tribe and makes every member be viewed as the same inexperienced, annoying lemming that mostly all of the ones we've seen are. I mean sure, your tribe may be a decent tribe but the things I've heard from several friends and seen on these forums makes me personally, as I'm not speaking for anyone else, view SCUM as just a joke tribe that will soon be sentenced to life long shame in the rim.

Look...

I’m sure we can all agree that everyone here is excited about the new world opening tomorrow, were all eager to get started.

Today has just been a case of a few of my members being a little too over excited. Once the “new world” hype has died down everything will calm down, and it will/should all be about the in-game play, and not what has been said on the forums during its preopening hours.

I think your claims that we are a “joke tribe” are unfounded, and as far as I am aware only 5 or 6 members of SCUM have posted on the world forums so far. I will not say our exact member total, but I can assure you it’s a little more than 5, so any predictions of us failing at this point in time are ludicrous.

In terms of the sigs and avatar, they are made available to all of our members, it is their choice whether to use them or not.

And finally I’d just like the un-biased players of this world to know, it was not us (SCUM) who started all of this, there seems to have been a hate campaign put up against us from the start. I do not know the reason; I can only assume it’s down to unfair tactics of some kind.

DeletedUser

Look...

I’m sure we can all agree that everyone here is excited about the new world opening tomorrow, were all eager to get started.

Today has just been a case of a few of my members being a little too over excited. Once the “new world” hype has died down everything will calm down, and it will/should all be about the in-game play, and not what has been said on the forums during its preopening hours.

I think your claims that we are a “joke tribe” are unfounded, and as far as I am aware only 5 or 6 members of SCUM have posted on the world forums so far. I will not say our exact member total, but I can assure you it’s a little more than 5, so any predictions of us failing at this point in time are ludicrous.

In terms of the sigs and avatar, they are made available to all of our members, it is their choice whether to use them or not.

And finally I’d just like the un-biased players of this world to know, it was not us (SCUM) who started all of this, there seems to have been a hate campaign put up against us from the start. I do not know the reason; I can only assume it’s down to unfair tactics of some kind.

Actually you did. Your recruiter came to me, asking me to join. Your moronic co-leader started trouble in every world he played leading up to this world. Giving him a horrible reputation. Furthermore, it doesn't help that your recruiter (if I'm not mistaken) was once a solemn follower of ROBOT on atleast on occasion. Further showcasing you as pathetic. Your co-duke's constant attempts to redeem his fractured ego are met with more and more insults.

As for you. You remind me an awful lot of =SK= Raven/Tribal Goat/Metal Duck... :icon_rolleyes: Noun + Animal = your name? Is Metal Duck your new Tribal Goat account?

DeletedUser

Look...

There was no campaign against your tribe whatsoever, and I had never even heard of SCUM until I began seeing posts by overeager members all with the same avatar and signature on these forums.

You see, there's a fine balance between "new world hype" and "pure, unadulterated idiocy", the latter being what many members of your tribe (such as Nikug and Metal Duck) have shown, and the former being what the entire rest of the forum has shown. No doubt the Weiya band of merry fools are specifically capitalizing on this new world hype, however they have a much greater standing as Weiya, as a person, is generally respect by his peers, whereas many of your members are not looked kindly upon, or have made such a terrible first impression on their new aliases that any hope of them being back on good ground is all but lost.

While I will agree it's unfair to judge a tribe before anything has really happened (OWNED did the same to ~GK~ and now ~GK~ is the undisputed champion of W31), we can judge from history as to how well tribes like this do. You so far have shown us that you are not exactly in control of your members, and many have shown us that they are not quite in control of themselves either. They have played dumb and ignorant to members who know that they are actually dumb and ignorant, and are not just terrific e-actors.

If the events that have transpired on these externals are any indication of how well SCUM will succeed than there isn't much hope, as so far many have been flamed out of topics and the only member that I've seen show any form of self-control or reasoning is yourself. There's no doubt that premades do well, as they're able to plot out their trajectory for the first few weeks that a world opens, but all I can say is that you should hope a premade doesn't choose to spring up on NW because if they do, it'll spell trouble for your members who have already painted large targets on their backs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Doh! I just came up with an epic thread name... "Scumhog Millionaire" ... :lol:

DeletedUser

Actually you did. Your recruiter came to me, asking me to join. Your moronic co-leader started trouble in every world he played leading up to this world. Giving him a horrible reputation. Furthermore, it doesn't help that your recruiter (if I'm not mistaken) was once a solemn follower of ROBOT on atleast on occasion. Further showcasing you as pathetic. Your co-duke's constant attempts to redeem his fractured ego are met with more and more insults.

As for you. You remind me an awful lot of =SK= Raven/Tribal Goat/Metal Duck... :icon_rolleyes: Noun + Animal = your name? Is Metal Duck your new Tribal Goat account?

Nikug's role in the tribe is to recruit, so I am not surprised to hear about him doing his job. As for Metal Duck, he is not a leader in this tribe he is a member. I do not care about what he did in w34. I know who he is, and I know that for all his faults he can still play the game well.

As for your assumptions on me, the only name I recognise from your list is Metal Duck, and of course I am not him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There was no campaign against your tribe whatsoever, and I had never even heard of SCUM until I began seeing posts by overeager members all with the same avatar and signature on these forums.

You see, there's a fine balance between "new world hype" and "pure, unadulterated idiocy", the latter being what many members of your tribe (such as Nikug and Metal Duck) have shown, and the former being what the entire rest of the forum has shown. No doubt the Weiya band of merry fools are specifically capitalizing on this new world hype, however they have a much greater standing as Weiya, as a person, is generally respect by his peers, whereas many of your members are not looked kindly upon, or have made such a terrible first impression on their new aliases that any hope of them being back on good ground is all but lost.

While I will agree it's unfair to judge a tribe before anything has really happened (OWNED did the same to ~GK~ and now ~GK~ is the undisputed champion of W31), we can judge from history as to how well tribes like this do. You so far have shown us that you are not exactly in control of your members, and many have shown us that they are not quite in control of themselves either. They have played dumb and ignorant to members who know that they are actually dumb and ignorant, and are not just terrific e-actors.

If the events that have transpired on these externals are any indication of how well SCUM will succeed than there isn't much hope, as so far many have been flamed out of topics and the only member that I've seen show any form of self-control or reasoning is yourself. There's no doubt that premades do well, as they're able to plot out their trajectory for the first few weeks that a world opens, but all I can say is that you should hope a premade doesn't choose to spring up on NW because if they do, it'll spell trouble for your members who have already painted large targets on their backs.

I read what you are saying, and I do agree I may have been unwise in letting my members post so early on. I am convinced though that we will prove what were about over the coming weeks, and our reputation in all honestly can only go up from here.

I do appreciate you putting all your criticisms together like this; it makes it a lot easier to understand what has gone on.

DeletedUser

If I am not mistaken, wasn't nikug (your recruiter) the leader of a coalition against Ocaryx or something on w34?
You don't have to answer that, as I know it's true. I heard many things about him recruiting terribly and forming alliances and hugging like a carebear (no offence to carebears), he seems to be very experienced. :icon_rolleyes:
I hear a lot of members of this premade came from the coalition ;)

DeletedUser

omg first post is as long as the hairs on my chinny chin chin.

DeletedUser

Now, can you make them into sweet bar graphs? And throw some points in there, I want points!

Side 1:
Players: Willovain

Side 2:
Tribes: Scum

Timeframe: this thread

Total conquers:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 0
Difference: Weiya

image.php

DeletedUser

Busines_Apprent_2379537.jpg

BILLY MAYS HERE, DO YOU GUYS NEED ANY SOAP PRODUCTS? THEY RANGE FROM YOUR TYPICAL SCUM CLEANING ORANGE CLEAN TO SUPER POWER DUPER POOPER OXY CLEAN.

BUY IT NOW ON THIS LIMITED TIME OFFER AND RECIEVE NOT ONE, BUT TWO CLOROX TAMPONS.

ORDER NOW!

DeletedUser

willy, I can't believe i'm saying this but nice thread. *gasp*

Michael Corleone.

BILLY MAYS HERE, DO YOU GUYS NEED ANY SOAP PRODUCTS? THEY RANGE FROM YOUR TYPICAL SCUM CLEANING ORANGE CLEAN TO SUPER POWER DUPER POOPER OXY CLEAN.

BUY IT NOW ON THIS LIMITED TIME OFFER AND RECIEVE NOT ONE, BUT TWO CLOROX TAMPONS.

ORDER NOW!

18106400id2.jpg

This guy I think can wipe off all the Scum on 36. :icon_wink:

HEY ITS VINCE WITH SHAMWOW, YOU'LL BE SAYING WOW EVERYTIME.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ORDER NOW!
Made of so much win.
I need to get to know you <3

DeletedUser

18106400id2.jpg

This guy I think can wipe off all the Scum on 36. :icon_wink:

HE CAN PROBABLY WIPE IT OFF USING MY BRAND NEW BILLY MAYS SIMONIZ FIX IT.

simoniz_fix_it.jpg

ORDER NOW AND I'LL NOT ONLY SEND YOU A PICTURE OF MYSELF AND THE FIX IT, BUT I'LL THROW IN MY MOTHER.

Michael Corleone.

simoniz_fix_it.jpg

ORDER NOW AND I'LL NOT ONLY SEND YOU A PICTURE OF MYSELF AND THE FIX IT, BUT I'LL THROW IN MY MOTHER.

AND WHILE YOU ARE DOING THAT AND GETTING HUNGRY YOU SHOULD TRY OUT MY NEW PRODUCT:

mrvince2-copy.jpg

CALL RIGHT NOW AND I WILL THROW IN THE GRATY.

DeletedUser

simoniz_fix_it.jpg

I officially love you <3

DeletedUser

This is honestly one of the better PnP's I have read(even if it is against my tribe). And Im supprised I'm not mad, Im just amused at it. just from all the constant bicering and such. But other than that good PnP. Pictures are kind of wierd though, you guys got to much time on your hands.

I really don't have anything to argue because I don't want to at this point. We'll just have to see how it all plays out. Any way see you all when the world opens.