SCUM vs. RBL war.

• Thread starter Druss The Legend.
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey,

I made a new topic about this because I noticed the other was meant to be about "how to declare" war and we were all off-topic. :icon_eek:

So, here you can discuss the war.

War stats:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: SCUM
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RBL
Players:

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 0
Difference: 33

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 252,331
Side 2: 0
Difference: 252,331[/spoil]

I may update this weekly, but I doubt I'll remember. :icon_confused:

My Regards,
~Druss

DeletedUser

WOOW you guys are winning lool

i promise i will do a nice PnP when this war is over... in the meanwhile just wait until our first OP land ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19460

Good job on your op against Hellbron:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Good job on your op against Hellbron:icon_redface:
Thanks. :icon_cool:

I just noticed, we got his ODD from 236.746 to 3.49m. Wow. :icon_confused:

_____

What do you mean this is nice P&P? I'm just making a thread where we can speak about the Scum vs. RBL war. :icon_rolleyes:

Which op? The one with your 5 hour trains? I know; I'm trembling.

DeletedUser

hah something tells me RBL isnt as good as everybody thought :D

DeletedUser

well soon you will discover the total opposite.

till **th Sept we will have not true stats.
I trust things will change dramatically in the next few days. anyway is nice to notice that in more than 5 days from the war start SCUM have been able to take just 1 village a day! Lol their possible targets were so close that those are really shitty stats for them.

And for what i know and sow those conquers costed them loads of nukes lost and they had loads of failed noble attempt. ;)

in addition this war will bring many surprised for this world, new war nobling strategy will be used. just wait and see guys.

DeletedUser

you mean 11/09, ST 00.00 ??
with lots of 2 seconds trains and 8 nobles attacks in one village??

DeletedUser

Lol their possible targets were so close that those are really shitty stats for them.
:icon_rolleyes: do you play TW or lick your own ass for fun??

If SCUM were close to their targets.....then their targets were close to them......

If thats not clear enough.......
Then what im basically saying why havent your players taken a single village in 5 days as you have alo of players close to them aswell :lol:

DeletedUser19460

I did not lie but its your choice if you believe it or not:icon_cool:.

DeletedUser

hmmm...maybe you should touch up more with your tribe forum...
especially with op on t*********.....
notice the timing of the op :icon_wink:

or do you want some screenshot??

Shlomzi

WOOW you guys are winning lool

i promise i will do a nice PnP when this war is over... in the meanwhile just wait until our first OP land ;)

You'll make a nice PnP when the war is over, you promise? You'll do it even if you lose?

Aww, how nice of you :icon_razz:

What do you mean this is nice P&P? I'm just making a thread where we can speak about the Scum vs. RBL war. :icon_rolleyes:

You misinterpreted him. Read again.

hah something tells me RBL isnt as good as everybody thought :D

Everybody thought RBL was good? :icon_confused:

well soon you will discover the total opposite.

till **th Sept we will have not true stats.
I trust things will change dramatically in the next few days. anyway is nice to notice that in more than 5 days from the war start SCUM have been able to take just 1 village a day! Lol their possible targets were so close that those are really [explicit] stats for them.

And for what i know and sow those conquers costed them loads of nukes lost and they had loads of failed noble attempt. ;)

in addition this war will bring many surprised for this world, new war nobling strategy will be used. just wait and see guys.

If their possible targets were close to them, then that works both ways. Meaning, if it takes their players 50 hours to reach you, it takes your players 50 hours to reach them - quite simple logic really. Hence, null point.

Clearly it cost them a lot of nukes, Druss said the guys ODD jumped by over 3 million.

you mean 11/09, ST 00.00 ??
with lots of 2 seconds trains and 8 nobles attacks in one village??

That is clearly mocking them for poor ability. I assume then, that you'll lose 0 villages in their operation, and that if you do lose even 1, you'll acknowledge your own poor ability? (You as in plural, as in SCUM the tribe.)

DeletedUser

That is clearly mocking them for poor ability. I assume then, that you'll lose 0 villages in their operation, and that if you do lose even 1, you'll acknowledge your own poor ability? (You as in plural, as in SCUM the tribe.)

Scum may lose a few villages, we may not. There are some trains that we are unable to park a buss between. we are not saying that everyone in RBL suck. Just having a little fun with some of the things we see so far. We expect no less in return. With only 25 members our sitting ability for sniping and ops are limited. In the end, a war of 25 members in Scum versus 190 members in RBL, we should be unable to ever win the war based on the fact that they are simply able to build nobles much faster than us and grow 5x faster than we can take them out even if they empty their villages for us. In fact, the only way we could ever win is if they had a third of the tribe hit the delete button. That doesn't make us want to fight them any less though :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

And the arguments begin...:icon_neutral:

i posted no argument. simply stated that there should be no possible way for us to ever totally defeat them on our own without heavy recruitment on our end.

Rvglos

I am an observer in this war and would like to say from the size and forum speak of RBL I am expecting a massive swing in the stats very soon. For RBL not to even take a single villa is either the calm before the storm or the real ability of the tribe.............

If things do not change soon, people who question RBL and thier ability to war will have a good arguement to make....