SCUM vs. RBL war.

• Thread starter Druss The Legend.
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Like this, but you are no longer RBL are you:icon_razz:? Or has the tribe, RBL died? Not really, as it is still ranked 10th and has 42 members, last time I checked.

now rank 13 my be 14 now not sure :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

image.php

down to 38 players now.........

philk

Any chance we can have a final round up of the stats of this 'war', or did I miss it?

DeletedUser

A lot to a little... Scum rox!
Because RBL disbanded I dont think you can do stats anymore... unless someone counts them up by hand

Stotty2009

image.php

This shows Total players of the W37.

Where you see it decreases, is that around the time RBL players quit?
If not, anyone know why sooo many people quit around that time?

DeletedUser

Actualy,,your dead on,,many did quit in disgust.Wich came from different reasoning for many,but the general one was dismay of how low and shallow some people will go to disrupt emotions of people and tribes.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Isn't that about 7-9 thousand players quitting? I doubt that many quit due to RBL disbanding.

DeletedUser

Actualy,,your dead on,,many did quit in disgust.Wich came from different reasoning for many,but the general one was dismay of how low and shallow some people will go to disrupt emotions of people and tribes.:icon_confused:

/facepalm.

I do hope you were joking

DeletedUser

Seems it happened because a new world opened. You're talking thousands of players, a new world opening is a big event for a number that large.

DeletedUser

I only meant the RBL players who quit,,and my dead on remark was because it just coinsides with the timeing,,as for the rest of the 1000's lol

Tedini sumed up a good proportion aswell.:)

DeletedUser

Seems it happened because a new world opened. You're talking thousands of players, a new world opening is a big event for a number that large.
Meh, their loss. In my opinion, W37 is the best world I've ever played. I usually struggle to pay proper attention to a world once I reach 100.000. Hasn't been a problem here except for that week where I quit. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser54064

W3 uk opened up and W42, no morale world and well.. a new world for the last 2 months are the most attracting traits for those two :lol: