Sd. declare on Fate

DeletedUser113867

[spoil]
zx42hh.jpg
[/spoil]

Map of the 2 tribes above.

DeletedUser103537

Nice any more fact or just declaring for growth which is good too.

DeletedUser101947

Great job giving your enemies great information. Keep it up! Giving up info is the way to win wars =)

DeletedUser113867

Great job giving your enemies great information. Keep it up! Giving up info is the way to win wars =)

Info that they already have since several nukes hit the village is not info we need to hide.

DeletedUser103537

True that too could have sent it all back as well so any takes for either side.

DeletedUser

there's been nukes/train die on either side. Not that it matter much anyway, from what I have been told the two tribes have set in place an NAP.

DeletedUser113867

Lol. All they had was red reports. You gave them much more ;)

Pschology/tactics and strategy are important in this game.

They have seen troop counts in 1 village and the time they were there, as they know the other half of that report. But all the red reports they have they now think that maybe all villages had this in, wow thats alot of troops maybe i will scout first.

Some of the players in that tribe just want easy takes and now have realised attacking is not easy and maybe go another way.

I have given them something but i have also gained something, and what i gained i value far more than the little bit of info i have given. You may not understand it and you may not agree with it but for me it is worth it.

DeletedUser

Pschology/tactics and strategy are important in this game.

They have seen troop counts in 1 village and the time they were there, as they know the other half of that report. But all the red reports they have they now think that maybe all villages had this in, wow thats alot of troops maybe i will scout first.

Some of the players in that tribe just want easy takes and now have realised attacking is not easy and maybe go another way.

I have given them something but i have also gained something, and what i gained i value far more than the little bit of info i have given. You may not understand it and you may not agree with it but for me it is worth it.

and then you just gave your "phsycologial" tactic away :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

and then you just gave your "phsycologial" tactic away :icon_sad:

We're confident enough in our teamwork that we can afford to give SD an advantage... they send 16 hour trains and think we are unable to move troops around? lol

Keep in mind too, that the report that was posted was over 24 hours old before he posted it. You can use this information to your 'advantage' if you'd like.