WAR SD Declares on the Hooded Clowns!

Bygg byar med Mulle Meck

Reaction score
The time it took to write that declaration was probably about the same time Solid lasted in the war against CLowns.

But hey, who am I to say anything about long posts.

Italicus

Reaction score
really wanna see if you could have done any better solo against 2 tribes that are 100x your size :D

Shania Twain

Reaction score
good job, you are bragging about getting villages from a tribe 30% your size. Lets not forget you also teamed up with ROACH. So two giants ganging us!

BRAVOOOOOO BRAVOOOOO!!! THIS IS A TRUE SHOW OF SKILL. I'll stay around to see you fall against goocie.
SD talks big, puts out a war declaration, gets smacked, then can't handle the heat.

Lord BENCH

Reaction score
SD talks big, puts out a war declaration, gets smacked, then can't handle the heat.
lol we all knew this would happen. Did you ever in history see a 8mil tribe win agains two 25 mil tribes? Well I havent. Neither have you. So dont talk smack like you'd do any better in our situation. We just decided to go out with a little bang.

At least we made sure to kill many of your nukes off so gooci will have an easier time walking in your villas. Just like roach did before them

Timothy Mus

Tribe Mate of the Year 2021
Reaction score
lol we all knew this would happen. Did you ever in history see a 8mil tribe win agains two 25 mil tribes? Well I havent. Neither have you. So dont talk smack like you'd do any better in our situation. We just decided to go out with a little bang.

At least we made sure to kill many of your nukes off so gooci will have an easier time walking in your villas. Just like roach did before them

What are you talking about? Kek on 113 won 110m vs 45m.
K! on 107 won 100m vs 50.

Imagine if you put this time to start learn how to dodge instead talking like n00b you are.

Lord BENCH

Reaction score
What are you talking about? Kek on 113 won 110m vs 45m.
K! on 107 won 100m vs 50.

Imagine if you put this time to start learn how to dodge instead talking like n00b you are.
I'll do a little math for you since you can't really count to 8.

45mil is 41% of 110mil.
50mil is 50% of 100mil.
This war it was 7.8 mil for us, but I'll round it up to 8 mil so you can feel better about your achievements, and around 28 mil for both of your tribes.
8mil is 14% of 56mil.

Also timothy I havent seen you make ANY caps against roach who was your size and now you're piping up about getting caps from a tribe 1/3 your size. Maybe you should take some time off to learn a thing or two about this game?