sd vs ato/ sd-cure vs ato yabro

DeletedUser111574

BTW project since you here
I didn't want to be rude but
how many troops did you stack in those 2 taunt villas?

just wondering....

Give me coordinates and I will check the two villages as I don't follow :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Just saying - while i had stopped playing, from what i checked out it looked like quite an impressive opp. Would have been hard pushed to survive it if I had been playing. (think i would probably have lost about 1/4 of my remaining villages), but yeah those stats are a stupid thing to quote given they knew i had quit.

DeletedUser116699

Just saying - while i had stopped playing, from what i checked out it looked like quite an impressive opp. Would have been hard pushed to survive it if I had been playing. (think i would probably have lost about 1/4 of my remaining villages), but yeah those stats are a stupid thing to quote given they knew i had quit.

Your tribe didnt cover you

Its so simple

We had didowido sitting for 1 month and cure did 3-4 plans on him with normal trains with split trains and noble nukes and they couldnt do so much damage

Your tribe didnt care for you

You was the shield for them

So sad and im sorry for your account

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

s-d are a joke they always have been always will be i have half a mind to go ahead and post all the fun little things that michonne has been up to for the past week or two

multi accounting, intentional bannings, blah blah blah not sure if i can really be arsed to though

[spoil]
Dark Gaze Jan 30, 17:36
Hi [player]BonlxX[/player], can I join [ally]aTo[/ally]? I don't like it here and I know [ally]S-D[/ally] has no future, I have seen you sending recruit mail to someone I was sitting.

I might be able to get some other S-D players with me to aTo in K67 and K77 ...

BonlxX Jan 30, 18:43
Growth rate seems to be pretty decent. Your position on the map would cause issues at first glance. Depending on how many players you could bring. We'd have to wait for us to make more of a push into the continent. Before considering recruitment. How many guys are unhappy there do you think?

Dark Gaze Jan 30, 18:48
The only players that can cause problems for me will come with me, the rest can be eaten. I can't tell any names yet unless we get to an agreement.

The only problem will be Cure, which we already defended against them when our whole tribe was 2 mil points. So I doubt if they OP us again, if they do, we can handle them.

BonlxX Jan 30, 20:14
That would put us on 3 sides of Cure. With your side being nice and empty. Do you have skype?

Dark Gaze Jan 30, 20:32
Add me: isn2@live.com

BonlxX Jan 30, 21:20
Hi, let me know when you are free to talk
[3:48:09 PM] Cody: (wave) i'm around for the next hour
[3:48:22 PM] ISN Two: ok
[3:48:38 PM] ISN Two: As I have said, I'm interested to join aTo
[3:48:45 PM] ISN Two: and I can bring some players with me
[3:49:04 PM] ISN Two: michonne has a few RL friends in tribe
[3:49:07 PM] ISN Two: I can't do anything about them
[3:49:22 PM] ISN Two: but I can take the rest top players with me
[3:49:45 PM] ISN Two: But before we go any further, I want to know about your future plans
[3:49:54 PM] ISN Two: I heard you will merge with Ya Bro for a win at the end
[3:50:06 PM] ISN Two: Will I be included in that merge?
[3:55:04 PM] Cody: the infamous merge :D
[3:55:26 PM] Cody: obviously we've spoke about it as dukes and it's an option on the table
[3:55:43 PM] ISN Two: I know that will happen, otherwise you would not be fighting on Ya Bro's side
[3:55:46 PM] Cody: whether or not we except it will be a tribe wide decision
[3:55:50 PM] ISN Two: You must understand that if I want take the risk and
[3:55:53 PM] ISN Two: change my side
[3:56:06 PM] ISN Two: I should get something better than my current position
[3:56:33 PM] ISN Two: If I join aTo and at the end you guys merge with Ya Bro and leave me behind like your smaller players
[3:56:34 PM] ISN Two: or
[3:56:41 PM] ISN Two: You go to war with Ya Bro at that time
[3:56:47 PM] ISN Two: It won't have any interest for me
[3:56:50 PM] ISN Two: You understand?
[3:57:34 PM] Cody: you're coming to me and i'm being straight with you
[3:57:49 PM] Cody: it's something that's been discussed
[3:57:59 PM] Cody: if it happens i won't be leaving any of my guys out
[3:58:18 PM] ISN Two: But that doesn't make scenes
[3:58:33 PM] ISN Two: Ya Bro has 56 members
[3:58:40 PM] ISN Two: aTo 42
[3:58:46 PM] ISN Two: if I bring 10/15 players
[3:58:53 PM] ISN Two: your tribe will be near the max
[3:58:58 PM] ISN Two: and Ya Bro is already near max
[3:59:08 PM] Cody: people will quit
[3:59:17 PM] Cody: tribes will thin out on their own
[3:59:32 PM] Cody: i'm sure there's plenty of accounts being sat in s-d
[3:59:40 PM] ISN Two: Ya bro has about 5 or 6 players to be internalled
[3:59:56 PM] ISN Two: and aTo has
[4:00:01 PM] ISN Two: about 10/15
[4:00:05 PM] ISN Two: what about the rest?
[4:00:30 PM] ISN Two: How can you push 30/40 members to a tribe that will have only 10 spaces left?
[4:00:41 PM | Edited 4:00:52 PM] Cody: you realize the world still 4-5 months of being open
[4:00:47 PM] ISN Two: Yeah
[4:00:53 PM] ISN Two: and if I destroy S-D
[4:01:02 PM] ISN Two: it will be about 2 months until it ends
[4:01:10 PM] ISN Two: What kind of guarantee can I get to be on the winner side?
[4:01:46 PM] ISN Two: If I do my move, your side will gain a big interest, you will lose an opponent which is smaller but stronger than Cure
[4:02:48 PM] ISN Two: http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/730/6152590941.png
[4:03:10 PM] ISN Two: The players that I can bring with me
[4:03:20 PM] ISN Two: This is their positions on K57/67/77
[4:05:29 PM] ISN Two: Just for your info that S-D was not even a big tribe in this area 2.5 months ago, it was GSM dominating the area, it was a tribe under SP and later Ebola control, but I decided that I don't like it and took my player to S-D, what currently is S-D is because of my move 2.5/3 months ago
[4:16:47 PM] Cody: it's pretty much like this people are in my tribe because they enjoy playing with a decent group of people not what do they gain out of it or who has the best offer
[4:17:26 PM] Cody: that's why we haven't had spies or people with 20 + tribe changes
[4:17:46 PM] Cody: you either want to be here and have fun playing or not
[4:18:04 PM] Cody: the way you're coming off i'm not sure i'd be able to trust you
[4:18:11 PM] ISN Two: I'm not playing for fun, I'm interested to join aTo to have a chance to win
[4:18:26 PM] Cody: (y) this convo is over then
[4:18:32 PM] ISN Two: I don't spy for someone and when there is a tribe name on my profile
[4:18:37 PM] ISN Two: I play for them
[4:18:43 PM] ISN Two: ok then
[4:18:50 PM] ISN Two: have fun (y)

This message has been forwarded by BonlxX.

michonne Jan 30, 21:32
dark is spy?

BonlxX Jan 30, 21:41
not so much of a spy he wanted me to recruit him and 10 other guys and 'destroy s-d'

michonne Jan 30, 21:46
try to find the names of the others dont tell we talked

BonlxX Jan 30, 21:47
http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/730/6152590941.png

he just gave me that map but i've already dropped contact with him

michonne Jan 30, 21:54
lol thats half of my teamates at least some will stay behind with me

BonlxX Jan 30, 22:58
yea i don't care for players like him so figured you should know

michonne Jan 30, 23:01
i forwarded the message to balu http://prntscr.com/5z4gb1 asking for help in order to cancel your evil plan

BonlxX Jan 31, 00:51
haha what evil plan I was helping you out I could have just invited them like they wanted instead I'm letting you know you have sketchy members in your tribe you shouldn't trust

michonne Jan 31, 04:30
It's evil plan cause you force me to eat my teammates

BonlxX Jan 31, 04:34
they were trying to do the same to you

michonne Jan 31, 04:43
The evil plan is that If he was a true spy you wouldn't give his name you would use him.maybe you want hide someone else

BonlxX Jan 31, 05:05
I'm not going to go on your paranoia shit Alex I was just letting you know what was up take it for what it's worth you have the ingame message and entirety of the Skype convo I had with him only other person I've ever spoken with in your tribe besides you was kontiki a few days ago

michonne Jan 31, 18:56
I wasn't kontiki man and I can prove this. I want ask something wisha got a message I sent in tribe and mentioned that in external so you have someone.i don't care about this spy's will always do the work.we will stay here for 1 week or 1 year and we will fight propably let's talk better in external wosha sayed about Greeks and I about Germans lets leave nations out if the game I don't lik this and it's mistake net servers have all nations.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser116663

Are you guys going to do any OPs or you just talk to the externals ?

External fun boys....

balubhai

Michonne is far far better than you Cody. Atleast he is getting things done by his tribe unlike you , who is always planning ops, which are yet to happen :|

He is far better than you because he speaks and does the same thing , unlike you , who talks one thing does another and then talks with the enemies like nothing happened and then get amnesia and forgets everything you have talked with any one.

He is far better than you simply because his tribe's stats are far far better than your tribe's stats even when the whole world kept on making fun of him.

Enough said....... I really feel sad for Rock Bottom and German wind . It was fun working with them on one ops , the only ops Ya Bro and aTo did together. Its a pity that your tribe cant make good use of their participation skills.

DeletedUser

s-d are a joke they always have been always will be i have half a mind to go ahead and post all the fun little things that michonne has been up to for the past week or two

multi accounting, intentional bannings, blah blah blah not sure if i can really be arsed to though

[spoil][/spoil]

I feel someone is trolled here badly :lol:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Edit: @World Shapers, I wanted to say something here, but nevermind, just saw your ODA and points, the big horrible gap between your points and ODA talks many things ...

Not going to say your account doesn't have goods players, but it looks to me you didn't get to that size playing clean :) You know what I mean ...

DeletedUser

I feel someone is trolled here badly :lol:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Edit: @World Shapers, I wanted to say something here, but nevermind, just saw your ODA and points, the big horrible gap between your points and ODA talks many things ...

Not going to say your account doesn't have goods players, but it looks to me you didn't get to that size playing clean :) You know what I mean ...

You have no reason to talk me down bud :).

I think we have a pretty awesome thing going on with our account.
We worked really hard to get where we are today.

I could point our reasons for some stats being lower if you really want them I will take the time to point them out :).

Psihic

This endless points vs. ODA is really annoying.

One doesnt necessarily have to have a high ODA to be succesfull in war.

There are many different strategies that allow that to happen and even though im fairly certain YB know most of them I will not elaborate more. Have to have some advantage afterall.

My statement is, you do not have to have high ODA to have a big account or to be sucesfull in war.

Outsmarting for example is a good way too.

DeletedUser5561

Amen brother!!

OD = dead troops. why kill my farmers if i can fake someone out of a few of thier vils for free? or find un protected vils to eat instead of the one next to it with a 60k stack LOL

OD dont mean your good. it means you aint using your troops wisely

DeletedUser111574

Michonne is far far better than you Cody. Atleast he is getting things done by his tribe unlike you , who is always planning ops, which are yet to happen :|

He is far better than you because he speaks and does the same thing , unlike you , who talks one thing does another and then talks with the enemies like nothing happened and then get amnesia and forgets everything you have talked with any one.

He is far better than you simply because his tribe's stats are far far better than your tribe's stats even when the whole world kept on making fun of him.

Enough said....... I really feel sad for Rock Bottom and German wind . It was fun working with them on one ops , the only ops Ya Bro and aTo did together. Its a pity that your tribe cant make good use of their participation skills.

Do I see potential Ya Bro recruitment :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

feel

I feel the need to make a personal statement,
not as a member of aTo, not as part of the council.

But as a member of this community we all love.

Everyone has there reasons for playing this game,
some for fun others for having to much time on there hand and others to prove there self

Players like me they play this game because its there way out of some aspects in real life we cant coop with.

In this making some parts of this game a part of real life it self.

Attacking me as a player hurts and therefor I ask you not to do so.

I have seen the S-D team fight
I have done the sits and seen the actions.

I respect how you are playing this game and its the way this game should be played.

You guys and girls are working as a team depending on each other.

You even made the decision to go along with your worst enemy because you felt the world was in danger.

You guys play the game as it should be played.

But what happened with Dunkmaster goes against every morale rule this community holds and I think that there are players in your team that should contact Bert and say they made a mistake and tell him they are sorry for what happened there. Not in game but on skype or here in the externals. We do not want to take this back on you guys but this wrong should be made right. Again I Respect you guys for how you play this game but this need to be resolved.

DeletedUser

ah the almighty balu speaks everyone heed the words of the man who will enlighten us unto a new way to play tribal wars invite, invite, invite, invite no longer is the game built upon timings, trust, teamplay, but the great invite button shall guide you on your path to glory. You're my closest ally my dearest bud on this world.

just think where you would be if it weren't for me balu i've held up as much of my word to you that i can stand to do. I didn't ask to be duke of aTo. I just want to play with my friends that have made this world fun to be a part of. I couldn't give a single shit what you think or anyone else not in my tribe thinks of me or what i've done or haven't done in this world. Anyone that talks to me knows i spend 50 hours a week at work.

On that note go ahead get your invites out. Get your op on me over with and lets call it a day.

2. Ya Bro - 7/10 19% of overall conquers have been barbs and internals. Majority dominance over 2 k's minority in 1. Not really much to say number 1 in ODA number 2 in ODD. They've been around for a while i imagine they'll stick around for a while more. Nothing too impressive pretty standard stuff from a top tribe. Their next move will prolly be taking majority dominance over k46. Unlikely it'll be through a war. Prolly just recruit the top 10 or so accounts in the k. Seems to be their strategy in the past. Will give them the top right corner of the world pie. So they got that going for them.

Maybe not completely relative but pulled a quote from a few months ago of my review of you all. Still stands the same. You've ran an impeccable average tribe. Invited everyone to cut as many corners as possible. Your tribe is leakier then a ​colander. Bout as trustworthy as a pack of wolves around my lunch. You can't stick anything on your forum with out some one finding out about it 2 minutes later. I'm just here for the lulz and they're getting fewer and fewer by the day.

DeletedUser111574

Lol
He denied knowledge of what he was doing and then sends attacks at me

Hey you never answered my question, and I'm not the only one on this account and I've been super busy. Just spoke to Team Heyoo just now and I understand what you are talking about. xD.

So no I didn't lie, I didn't denie but we are kicking ass.

DeletedUser117049

C is for...

Lol
He denied knowledge of what he was doing and then sends attacks at me

I can clear Faz of that charge. We are just promoting more free cookies. I think I left a few boxes in the back of my van if you want to come look? They were Devil's Food if I recall right.

DeletedUser111574

LOL
I don't know what to say to that
Since when does losing your def your off and your villas = kicking ass?

De fence is there to be used, Same goes with offense however I don't understand your statement regarding this as aren't troops meant to be used and last time I checked we have 0 incomings no troop losses :icon_cry:.

I'm still confused about your statement but if you are saying you are going to attack us go ahead, If we are going to attack you we will go ahead, If we are going to be losing villages who knows?

Oh no incomings :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You mean you?
As in 1 person who decided to noble 2 villas in order to trick me into attacking

give up lol it won't happen

Too busy kicking your tribemates asses

DeletedUser

I will admit your tribe has been working together quite well but all you have succeeded in doing so far in recapping a few villas after I nobled them and lost access to the internet.

Rank 1
Name Devil25793
Tribe Ya Bro
Conquered villages 53
Lost villages 8
Defeated opponents while attacking 7.215.025
Defeated opponents while defending 9.149.550

These are my personal stats from the war I couldn't find yours