sd vs ato/ sd-cure vs ato yabro

DeletedUser102425

who told you that women are bitching more than men,this is a myth :)

Germanwind you owe us 250 nukes...
You owe me 1 village..
1cc4fdcaee233c706ffa6763ee86fe5b.png

I think I can say for all Women involved that this is the most fun we've had in quite some time on this world.

germanwind

As you love Od stats i specially came here to request you to beat this

Defender of the day

award11.png

Defeat the most units in this world as the defender.
Achieved: yesterday (2.521.576 units)
Flag reward: +8% Resource production

DeletedUser

I suppose these don't count. Don' add up to 2.5mill anyway
on 24.02.2015 1.479.326 267.750
on 23.02.2015 572.030 339.606

It is a hard one to beat I have to admit

DeletedUser

Fun part being that they didn't even get attacker of the day off of it :D

balubhai

Tesh you didnt talk to any ato player the last month...
Then these players from ato who came in ya bro before 10 days they invited their self?

All the other players from ato you sent invites but didnt accept?
What about them?Who sent the invites me?

And stop refusing that you have diplomacy with amazon and women.....

Michonne I have told you many times to stop acting like you know everything.

Why should Tesh talk to any ex-aTo for them to be recruited ?

Why would ex-aTo join themselves when I am still alive and is the duke of Ya Bro and haven't lost my privilege to invite .

Please prove that we have pending invites to aTo players or have send invites to any of them when they didnt want to join.

And we have no diplomacy with Women or Amazon or aTo or any other top tribe . Just because we are not attacking them doesn't mean that we have diplo with them . As Pavle stated even though S-D is marked as enemies and is siding against us in the war , it doesnt mean we are hitting them.

DeletedUser117049

I feel this world should hence forth be known at the mad hatter. Everytime I read this all I can picture is crazy hair and top hat typing away at the keyboard. "Change places." All the circular logic and rash reasoning is just wonderifical.

Ok ok. Since Balu is "inviting" everyone. And we never got any invite. So to rectify it... We get Balu, Devil and t-Pain. Now get in my Boat. Get over it and lets just play this world and get it done.

J

Edit: can't forget that truffle. Afterall. I am a firm supporter of the sloth chunk love initiative.

DeletedUser

As Pavle stated even though S-D is marked as enemies and is siding against us in the war , it doesnt mean we are hitting them.

I'm quite sure Psihic's word had a much more deep meaning, not sure why you are translating it to this ...

DeletedUser

Anyone feel like taking over a 3 mill acc that has been used and abused way too much?

Psihic

When I saw a post by devil..

I thought there would be some cool stats again :icon_eek:

DeletedUser117168

these forums make no sense, I don't get any of the merges ongoing

DeletedUser111574

Been pretty quiet around these parts again yet I am here again.

How goes the war on the front for you Ya Bro? I hope you are all well and fighting :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser115697

Been pretty quiet around these parts again yet I am here again.

How goes the war on the front for you Ya Bro? I hope you are all well and fighting :icon_biggrin:

well, im not nobling 1.5k barbs, thats for sure