Side 2: 2
Difference: 268

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,443,371
Side 2: 19,111
Difference: 2,424,260

chart

one more enemy erased from my point of view the great alliance has manage to stop ya bro while they are still growing this world is far from over yet hope the next oponnets dont run like rabbits also

DeletedUser

Managed to stop Ya Bro?

HA!

If your tactic was to bore us to death then I would agree...

balubhai

err Managing to stop Ya bro ? I am really confused.

However I would admit that Cure Vs Ya Bro war has grown into Ya Bro vs whole world , and some late joiners of war have made some progress because of the naked unexpected fronts we had . But still I wonder how SD vs Women war stopped Ya Bro......

DeletedUser

The thread title or first post doesn't say anything about Ya Bro, not sure why Ya Bro are so worried about this?

But I see the top players in WOMEN were the ones that balubhai wanted to recruit them into Ya Bro, since he was talking positive about them on externals and started his aTo split project by that, so I would say this had a direct result on saving north east from Ya Bro. Didn't Ya Bro gain more lands on north and west by recruiting many players in last 2 months? Same was going to happen on north east I believe.

DeletedUser

That arrogance.

You personally got smashed quite a bit I would say. One of the loosers of this war.
OMG please say that again
HAHAHAHAHA

me a loser of this game

I nearly quit out of boredom while your nukes were dying on my walls

DeletedUser

one more enemy erased from my point of view the great alliance has manage to stop ya bro
This is the first post suggesting that ya bro has been stopped

It seems that whenever you are thinking of quitting the forums will be sure to liven things up for you

woop woop

Time to kill :p

Psihic

OMG please say that again
HAHAHAHAHA

me a loser of this game

I nearly quit out of boredom while your nukes were dying on my walls

From where I stand we wrecked you in a perfectly executed op that showed you for the weak player you are. That made you blame everyone else and sulk in the corner. Typical for a big mouth like you.

I have high respect for most of ya bro. But you, you are just lucky your cluster is so far backline. Because if it was more on the front like steve, cat or some others, your sorry presence would have long been erased from this world.

But please, come back if you are ever done internalling, cant wait to take some more easy villages :)

DeletedUser116700

balubhai

get of your magic carpet please my words were that the great alliance stoped ya bro not s-d and yes i consider they stoped u since u havent grown much latly and dont get blind by your arrogance u may be rabbits but in the end u will lose cause this is a turtle race
devil
dont worry man most of the players that spent all their day gotten recked are bored also ask wosha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

From where I stand we wrecked you in a perfectly executed op that showed you for the weak player you are. That made you blame everyone else and sulk in the corner. Typical for a big mouth like you.

I have high respect for most of ya bro. But you, you are just lucky your cluster is so far backline. Because if it was more on the front like steve, cat or some others, your sorry presence would have long been erased from this world.

But please, come back if you are ever done internalling, cant wait to take some more easy villages :)
Please tell me more
I love it

DeletedUser

and just for a sidenote

in this wrecking of me when were you intending to noble any of my villas? something which you have failed to do so far

DeletedUser

Actually something else I want to point out

Internalling?
Why is it that whenever someone can't admit the other person is better than them they automatically accuse them of internalling

I only just start a couple of days ago because someone I helped offered them to me
Am I supposed to just reject them?

tbh I am wasting my time posting here anyway
everyone knows that only pointwhores hold the #1 OD spot

DeletedUser116700

agreed with the first one disagree with the second one and i raise the third one

God of War 1994

While I understand that the Cure and buddies have a reason to be excited about, after all its been sometime since they started getting more caps over ya bro in the war they declared, with practically all the world following suit however saying that beating women in the north east has stopped ya bro is overkill at most, the initial caps are indeed a result of surprise but the question is can the pace be kept up? also while the Alliance is happy about the victories in the north east, is the alliance even bothering to look at the condition of their allies in the war in the north west, so a victory in the north east more or less, balances out the losses in north west.

As for players saying that the war is boring it might be, every side takes a rest for a while, plus 56 players against what more then 200+
and yet yb still maintains lead of over 300+ villas, thats nothing to be proud of alliance people.

Again all this is worth celebrating if the pace is kept up in the coming days, otherwise you might just end up giving yb a chance to launch its own counter offense and then even supports from backline tribes like snobs wont be enough since ya bro has been known to overkill when they do decide to clear a front.

But as for the caps against women, congrats to that, however whether it stopped ya bro is debatable.

balubhai

You know what the irony is . The so called Women accounts S-D where destroying have joined their great alliance now , precisely Amazon. So now I wonder what happens to S-D's expansion plans ....... they grab their food from Amazon , who is a part of the great alliance , or start nobling more barbs just to slow down the domination.

DeletedUser

those villas wernt mine
they belonged to deathpact
I understand if you dont know who he is
we rekt him pretty quick

and when we say rekt we mean he no longer exists on this world
Ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
GG REKT Yourself

img

GG #Rekt