-SE- Disbanded.

DeletedUser

WoW

I can't believe that when i leave the tribe the next day disbanded! (So many noobs there)

DeletedUser44759

Something tells me that much of this world is run by 12 year olds who think being nobled within the first month of W56 is 'a lot of' experience.

check this one out

bondchris
Tribe: Change
» Write message
» Add to Address book
» Highlight on map
» Add as friend
» User file (external link)

Villages (1) Coordinates Points
What? 378|563 185
Personal text
Other world 55.
Current Record.
World 27 rank 6 in player(1 year ago,not playing in that world anymore)
World 29 top 10 in rank(player)
(No playing in that world too)

Achieved awards
Score champion (Wood - Level 1)
You have already reached 100 points!

Bearing in mind this is the diplomat for Change check TWstats to see how good he really was, hahahahahaha!

DeletedUser98416

just try and ignore xshahzad...maybe he will stop posting... i think everyone who read any of his posts can say he is "unusuall"

rolaids

check this one out

Bearing in mind this is the diplomat for Change check TWstats to see how good he really was, hahahahahaha!

Maybe he is referring to his rank within his own tribe/continent? That's all I got...:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

If anyone is surprised about this they're either foolish or lying

DeletedUser

SE merged with [T] guys....uhhh nubz.

I will rule this world as my bravery is 10/10 ;)

DeletedUser

They will fall because of the animosity.
down-goes-frazier-cossell-s-famous-call-demotivational-poster-1275938640.jpg

DeletedUser

Something tells me that much of this world is run by 12 year olds who think being nobled within the first month of W56 is 'a lot of' experience.

excuse me but i'm actually 13 (next month :icon_redface:)

DeletedUser

excuse me but i'm actually 13 (next month :icon_redface:)
props for repping early teens ;) experience and age dont affect each other. i played when i was like 11, and did decently.

DeletedUser

props for repping early teens ;) experience and age dont affect each other. i played when i was like 11, and did decently.

not sure what props or repping is?

but dont think I hate early teens mate.. I actually love em, I have 1 in my cellar :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I don't understand why you'd name your tribe after a large Spanish fleet which was defeated by the British naval fleet. Or Spartan Empire for that matter; they both lost!