-SE- problem?

DeletedUser

Wow, i am really confused about my tribe -SE-. I am forum Moderator.

When a guy joined in the tribe he start saying that we must make a new leader. Because i am in this tribe, i say NO, and i lock the topic. Then they make Spam Topics. I delete them, and then this guy left in the tribe. Then i make a Poll to see if we must change leader or not. Many people say no. Then the leader say to me that i start a chaos in the forum, and also they remove me from Moderator and maybe he will kick me at the tribe!

I am really sorry if i make a mistake at this problem, but i don't understand where is my fault!

Whats your opinion guys?

Thanks,
parat26ify

Last edited by a moderator:

Kash2Smash

there is nothing wrong with u.... its the tribe. all spartan tribes are cursed to disband.

DeletedUser

Hmmm

I am really confused about these all, i am starting thinking of a new tribe, any suggestions?

DeletedUser

Join/Apply to a 'good' tribe in your area. Get a co if you can't be 24/7 and farm. Shouldnt be too hard for you to join a tribe better then -SW- then.

DeletedUser

WoW

i can't believe what happend, now they saying that they forgive me, but he said that he don't acted like you didn't do anything wrong.

DeletedUser

Lol, they probably read this thread... now that everyones giving you advice to leave -SE- they want you to stay :D

DeletedUser

Burn

I am near in BURN, so i send an message for requirement!

DeletedUser

---

When i joined in this world i didn't know that SE is noobs. LOL

DeletedUser

You seem a good guy. Not yet very experienced, not one of the top notch players, but a good guy, and you seem willing to learn...
You can find a better tribe then this. A lot better even.

DeletedUser

oh my bad, they never disband do they? at the end, they are just left with 1 or 2 members in the rim.
i didn't say i disagree with the overall statement, i just disagree with it in this world, right now. :D

DeletedUser

----

I just joined in academy of burn. i will be ok i think there!

Kash2Smash

NOOoo... parat, you are going from one mass recruiting tribe to another -_-'

DeletedUser

Well, ok i will leave(lol!), any suggestions for other tribes?