-SE- problem?

DeletedUser

Pick a tribe with less the 50 members (well say 60 if they lookz good) and ask their leaders about them :p (unless its on teh profile)

mr fc

this guy doesn't know what he's doing...:D
buthe seem nice therefore ill give u some advice: join a small tribe and focus on growing as the world develops you'll know what u have to do.

DeletedUser

join my tribe ill give you food to grow. but in return you give me house :)

DeletedUser

just keep on making polls about the leader of any tribe you join, when you find one that dos'nt kick you, you know your home :icon_wink:

DeletedUser57812

1/) why close topic etc about "change leader" ? he quit and you do one after.. you are like the guy who left the tribe after ask to change leader... you do the same things lol. the better was to do nothing ;) A leader who creat a tribe, if you join, you join him... if you want change your leader, leave the tribe et creat yourself one ;) it's unrespestable to join (join since the start = no too long) and after vote to kick the guys who created the tribe.

I just joined in academy of burn. i will be ok i think there!

So burn = 150 players + academy. = Fail too. lol

DeletedUser

SE is already experience internal problems, we all knew this was going to happen, but it always hilarious...

War Champion

Basically one of our barons (snowy) left the tribe, deleted our profile and moved tribe. He moved to our academy which felt they didn't want to be our academy anymore, snowy then started posting offensive things in our shared forum, then deleted all the threads in the shared forum and made them unshared.

The reason he did this (or so he said) is that the appointment of our new mod (the creator of this thread) had not gone through him, he felt that the leaders do stuff without conferring and this angered him, so he left the tribe.

DeletedUser

Idk whats worse, u being in SE or ur grammar =|

I hope that was a joke post...

But to the OP, the tribe is doomed to failure from the sound of it, and as everyone else said you are better off finding a different tribe.

DeletedUser

Ha, love this :D -se- Own, Dont |Diss yeh? 150 member count ftw ;)

DeletedUser100290

-SE- arent actually that bad to be honest, but I must say, the leadership at the moment is pretty shocking. I'm attempting to get something done about it, but we'll see. If something dosent change soon, I'll probably use my time elsewhere. Most of them are experienced players, and theres a lot of troop whores in there so far, hence the OD spot :icon_razz:

Khan The Master

If anyone knows any good tribe, please tell me!

carefully look at the players in the tribe. Check if any have visible awards. If there are ones with over 10k ressies hauled join that tribe and ask those players for advice on your own gameplay. You seem to be bouncing from one bad tribe to another. Improve your gameplay and you will improve the calibre of tribe that will accept you.