Se7eN is back.

DeletedUser

Packages are best. Also, multi techs is nice, but I'm fine w/ archers. Leaves a little strategy on the sidelines but whatever. Will not play a church world though. Strongly dislike growing barbs/bonus vills/pally weps. If you even want me in the tribe though, if not ignore my suggestions.

DeletedUser

I like growing barbs and bonus vills, separates the men from the simmers, also makes farming more interesting because your getting a decent amount of resources, and there is usually a dash to grab the good bonus vills, makes some more desirable to own (and keep) :)

Swans1981

Packages are best. Also, multi techs is nice, but I'm fine w/ archers. Leaves a little strategy on the sidelines but whatever. Will not play a church world though. Strongly dislike growing barbs/bonus vills/pally weps. If you even want me in the tribe though, if not ignore my suggestions.

90% of all new worlds have pally weps + growing barbs in them.
If not 100%

Swans1981

I played world 16 for awhile which was packages, although i gave up on the world overall as it was speed 0.5

Wow, thats a killer.

I'm pulling my hair out on speed 1 start ups lol.
Since i've been playing speed on John murray, i've been addicted too it, (Sadly) which makes everything else so boring and slow.

Swans1981

When i played W17, the barbs grew to maximum,

was pretty awesome :p

but it also ruined the world, creating wars to spark to quickly.

And by the end of the world, they decided that they'd stop the barbs growing, limiting them to 3k, so the rim players sucked ;D

DeletedUser42959

I dodn't have much prefrence about growing barbs really. dosn't bother me either way, but i do quite like the new paladin system as i feel it makes the unit be used and makes it more valuable. I think it could be better though, if they made it so it upgraded axes, light cav and ram or swords, spears and archers all in 1 paladin rarther than having to chose just 1 unit. so you get an option to make your paladin offence or deffence, or misc (scouts and stuff)

giantsfrey

there is a separate forum for premades... why is this in world 7's forums??

moderation!

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sent out a mail to the current lineup to update them on the current situation. If you didn't receive one and you are in the tribe, hit me up.