Search And Destroy Tribe Info

• Thread starter DeletedUser82860
  • Start date

DeletedUser82860

searchanddestroy3.jpg

- Search And Destroy -

-Recruitment
Limited

S.A.D is not looking for the highest point player..But the dedicated and loyal person behind it. We don't care about how many points you have, Because we only care about these important words.. Loyalty, Respect, Activeness, and Dedication. So points decide your rank in this world..But the big picture if surviving.. And points don't win wars..Troops do. So If your not the person with the highest points but have a lot of troops come join us.

We only want you to join if you will be loyal to both me and the tribe, Were the tribe that maybe might have the fancy CoA or the fancy profile. Were an old fashion tribe that is looking for new people that will grow with us..And become one of the top tribes here. The only people that are S.A.D material are the people willing to learn, teach, support, and help there fellow tribe members. To be loyal and dedicated to the tribe as well. Were looking for the person that will join not just because were high or low in points. or have a cool name, or a cool profile picture..were looking for people that will join just to be in a tribe, to have a good time, and to on higher tribes. Were a serous tribe but we like to have fun as well.

Were recruiting in any K, But if your in K9 or close thats great. But we would like to expand into any K. So give us a message, a post here or a forum PM.

-Diplomacy
Limited

I don't want to be the person being asked to have people be allies..I won't mark you as one first.. I will start you off as a nap.. And if you truly want to become allies we will talk.

If a larger tribe is reading this.. Remember you will never hear me asking you to be allies.. Because for one there would be no benefit for you only for the tribe asking..And it would only be for protection for the asker. I like to get to know people..Form friendship with people. And I will get nobled for a true ally.

Even though my tribe is small we have potential and would like to team up with people to survive in this world.

- Search And Destroy -
Its What We Do Best.

Regards,
Bokwus

hanibalii

nice picture, but you can't use it as a tribal profile one unless you shrink it, then you wont be able to read the text :|

DeletedUser82860

Thank you both. Had a good friend make it for me..Hes a CoA making machine lol.

And this is the right size.. 300x200 is the max and thats exactly what this is.

DeletedUser

S.A.D is now lead by me :D And Is now Tokra`s Brother Tribe.