Event Guide Seas Of Fortune Calculations / Guide-ish

The Guide

Reaction score
Sorry about a less in-depth guide today, but with seas of fortune coming out in ~10-14 days, I wanted to calculate the cost of completing 4 grand prize runs.

In total, I calculated an average of 240 Explorations, 4 grand prizes, and an estimated cost of 41,101 premium.

I prioritized some explorations over the others, and completely removed the 2 worst explorations... as you always receive 3 choices.

In total with my preferences, after spending 41,101 premium, you should expect to receive ~340% Warehouse, 21 Specialty items (Flag doubler, wh10%, good connections, etc).

These are all ESTIMATES, and RNG will obvious skew them, but they are Correct Estimates given my current plan in mind for this event.

The excel is attached below. If you have questions on my math, you can comment below, but they should all be right.

(You won't always be served the exact explorations you want, but given a sample size of 240, you will see very close similarities).

Google Sheets View

You can no longer attach excels so I made a google sheets. Doesn't have formulas so if something confuses you ask here and I can add pictures

-Steve/Report/Ghio1/The Guide

The Guide

Reaction score
It's out on the beta server, almost always resulting in 2 weeks before it goes live.