Secoy , Soon? and MM ...?

DeletedUser

They've changed there name too many times to count now...

So what's the story? By the looks of it you're tribe is failing apart.

Sad times. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser108799

We wont fall apart this soon and the person to be blamed is no more in the tribe and I am sure we will get the things back up and running.

DeletedUser

Good luck too you,

But it's just unfortunate that a few of you're members have already left, and some are wanting to join new tribes... in you're current ranks :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108799

Two left one was some one who everybody was praying that he leaves and the second who was a good addition to the tribe but unfortunately found himself far from the tribe.

Smokn

Sounds like propaganda to me.. If they want out all they have to do is click "Leave Tribe".

DeletedUser108799

Well I wouldn't like any words said that would be taken as offensive.

DeletedUser

Maybe the tribe will put itself back together or maybe not? All i can tell from my past experience for some reason tribes that change there names a lot fall the fastest. I'm not saying im right but from my years of playing tribes like Soon? tend to be undecided and argue a lot more then friendly and fun tribes :) Once again i may be wrong its just what i seen threw my years.

DeletedUser108799

Well I agree with you that tribes that change name fall apart fast but this is not the case as we are having no problems internally.

If you want you can mail any tribe member and you will here the same reply.