Secret Village Building Guide :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is a secret building guide. If anyone was linked to this, don't listen to those who comment as they are only jealous of the secret information you were given from me:)

Now, if you really want that stables and barracks to make troops 24/7 it's vital that you get your mines up really high before even building them, since building them too early will burn you out of resources. Follow this guide and I gaurantee dominance:)

If you just started, build all the mines to level 1 first. Then keep the iron mine 1-2 levels behind. Remember, all resources must be invested in mines unless the farm is full or warehouse won't let you hold the resources need to build. So don't build the hiding place since you'll be doing incredibly well:)

So after they're level one, it goes like this
level 3 clay
level 3 wood
level 1 iron.
Then just added one to each, clay first, wood second, iron third. Once all of your mines are up to level 17, PM me with the subject title "I'm ready for farming" and I'll tell you what building order is next since making it here takes skill:)
After this, you will surely experience dominance in your area:)

Our 75 allies may link this to their members as well, and so can our 40 NAP tribes:)

The remaining 2 tribes better not, or else:)

DeletedUser51270

A guide to pointwhoring...I think this was an attempt at propaganda/laugh..?

DeletedUser

Yes yes...you're welcome, we hope a lot of suckers fall for this one.

ToTheGallows

Excellent guide. A++. Recommended for new players and pro's alike.

ju2theone1

Points mean nothing. I have 160 points with loads of troops. What will 300 points do for me? Nothing, except maybe build scouts...

DeletedUser

Points show village strength:) as well as who I should be farming.

DeletedUser

Points mean nothing. I have 160 points with loads of troops. What will 300 points do for me? Nothing, except maybe build scouts...

You might have loads of troops but you will always have the chance of having less than a player who is 300. That is considering a player who can play well

DeletedUser

wow, and i blindly believed that i need troops.:icon_eek:
how messed up i was. i'll try this right away.

mattcurr

:icon_rolleyes: God, the other end of the spectrum. Yea, we can probably clear you after we scout you, you just turtled a little and we dont want to bother...

You at 160 points are now too far behind to catch up so it really doesn't matter.... They'll either just wait to farm you or make you a noble target...

ju2theone1

You might have loads of troops but you will always have the chance of having less than a player who is 300. That is considering a player who can play well

You're right, my axes stand no chance against his scouts.

DeletedUser

They have to tell me when they're ready for farming before they get troops:)troops from me of course

with this and good old catapult strategy player could be unbeatable. this supposed to maintain secret. now everyone can be good player :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.