Secrets...

DeletedUser

Hmmm I agree with the chuck norris statement, a player I know told me that he never realised the secret did anything in his village, until one of his spearmen went for a shit and noticed that the toilet paper was chuck norris toilet paper, and it took no shit from anybody.

i-see-what-you-did-there.png

DeletedUser

Its kinda funny that this thread is the best thing on the W61 externals at the moment lol

DeletedUser105908

Just wait until [END] declares on Wolverines, the PnP will be buzzin, new best thing on externals! Will be the 9th tribe we are warring in k58 :S all the smaller tribes have come together and called themselves the alliance!

Morale :'(

DeletedUser105276

Just wait until [END] declares on Wolverines, the PnP will be buzzin, new best thing on externals! Will be the 9th tribe we are warring in k58 :S all the smaller tribes have come together and called themselves the alliance!

These red dots are merging together... You're war drunk! :lol:

theoneyoucantstand

i see nothing but blue! its not a war when you're allied with everyone

DeletedUser

Chodes publicly support END.

DeletedUser105908

w00t w00t. With your support there is no way we will lose :D

DeletedUser106077

Hmmm, my secret holding village farm capacity doubled, and the production speed of barracks and stable tripled...I have spent my entire life preparing merchants for this moment.