Secrets!

• Thread starter DeletedUser112794
  • Start date

DeletedUser112794

Secrets are a pre-requisite for winning the world.

Im no noob playing TW but this is my 1st secrets world - would like to hear from others on how this changes the strategy of a tribe. Does it mean more defense is needed to keep the secrets?? When do they come onto the world? Will there be 12 different secrets and how do they work exactly?

DeletedUser

Hi, yes, yr defense will have to be able to keep the secret. The secrets will be available later in the game. Yes, there will be 12 different secrets, and many of each twelve. However, u must possess all 12 different to win. Hope this answers some ques u may have!

MR.MR

There will be 20 secrets on this world. The first 3 secrets worlds were horribly flawed, and based on the feedback the powers-that-be have made a few modifications to the secrets. Though I don't know what those are, I just saw in the settings that there are 20 secrets on w75 instead of just 12. Also, the victory timer is 4 weeks instead of 48 hours on this world.

Sadly with the mass-merging that occurs on modern TW, secrets force you to do more so suck off your secret-holding members to keep them loyal to your tribe. W61 voted to remove secrets in time, but 60 and 63 ended prematurely because the players holding all the secrets merged together into one tribe to end the world, when the leading tribes didn't even have 30% dominance on the world. I'm hoping on 75 there is one tribe out there that locks down all copies of 1 secret with players that have the integrity to win the world by fighting instead of taking the easy merge-win.

Typically the secrets appear after 180 days of the world, and then duplicate every 4-8 weeks. Not sure if that will be the case on w75 or if they modified that due to the smaller world size.

ValarMorghulis

Will their be like 3 sets of secrets? I know they stop duplicate after a while.

MR.MR

They did not stop duplicating on w60, there were 7 or 8 copies of each when the world ended