Security issue..

nowitsover

b9ee22e0ce7850463a5ab332a88900c2.gif

The Above is what happens when I browse through some of the TW-Stats. The site is blocked due to security issues.

Below is the translation of the text;

1fc5f21bc8e47cf40ada0b25273187e3.png

I am aware of TW-Stats are an external link which is a third party. However..

fe4ab0a2ed3065f18b0eeb082d018423.gif

..it is a built in part of in-game profile as link for premium users. As you are providing the links in the game, I assume that you should be also responsible of its security (or if there might be an issue causing an incertinty regarding the security).

Asking .net to look into this matter.

Thanks

DeletedUser118875

Retracted answer after a confusion about the error message was cleared up. Refer to answer below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

twenty-five

I don't think he's been hacked. All the *.bujokjeonjaeng.org means is that is the site the certificate is for on that server (the one which the domain en77.tribalwars.net is pointing to).

http://who.is/whois/bujokjeonjaeng.org

The domain is owned by inno, I get the same message. I think they probably just mucked up some server config somewhere.

510c4da83a0da131fbe529186021ba0a.png

It's issued by the right people. don't worry. Fairly sure it's just a server/domain mismatch.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DeletedUser118875

I don't think he's been hacked. All the *.bujokjeonjaeng.org means is that is the site the certificate is for on that server (the one which the domain en77.tribalwars.net is pointing to).

http://who.is/whois/bujokjeonjaeng.org

The domain is owned by inno, I get the same message. I think they probably just mucked up some server config somewhere.

510c4da83a0da131fbe529186021ba0a.png

It's issued by the right people. don't worry. Fairly sure it's just a server/domain mismatch.

Yup, after seeing that, I agree and that seems correct. The error message was somewhat ambiguous, and, in my opinion, it seemed like it was saying the certificate was issued by, rather than being issued to, Bujokjeonjaeng.org (which obviously would be cause for concern). However, seeing now that the domain is owned by Inno and the cert for that domain is issued by COMODO, that makes more sense, and I agree that it is probably just a minor mismatch on Inno's end, not some sort of MiTM attack. Oddly enough, though, when I access World 77's domain over HTTPS, I am not getting any sort of certificate error. So that part doesn't make much sense :icon_confused:

Upvote 0