See You Soon

DeletedUser

he was w42 mod i think? or 41, infracted me for asking people if their mums were Milfs, or was that lucifyr? damn, i'm in deep shat now.

DeletedUser

We're the worst bunch ain't we? Tell the truth! It's okay, I'm me mum's ugliest I'm used to it. :icon_eek:

There, there Inte. It's okay. We can overlook that ugly mugg :icon_eek:

But aren't we just so priviledged that we have the Elder Moderators fighting over us ^_^

*sigh*

It's a good day indeed!

DeletedUser43243

Good luck with all you do asalamalakum.
What an amazing thing to do and i absolutely applaud you!
Take real good care whilst you are away and come back safe, sound and spanish!
:icon_wink:

I will save cookies for your return, and in the meantime the elder who can suggest the best type of cookies get to mod W17....after all cookies are what makes W17 rock!
:icon_twisted:

netjakdim

Wait since Lucifyr has been replace does that mean we get to add a senor mod to our list??

I think that will deserve a special color on the list.

DeletedUser

* Pokes you *
Who the hell are you :O

I be the new W16-20 Elder Moderator. Pleased to meet you too. :icon_wink:

he was w42 mod i think? or 41, infracted me for asking people if their mums were Milfs, or was that lucifyr? damn, i'm in deep shat now.

Actually, I Moderate the World 2, 3, 14 and 42 Forums. I have been a Moderator for, just short of, 3 years now I think.

Perhaps it's wise you don't discuss Infractions/Bans here too :icon_wink:

I'll be taking a backseat, jumping in where I need to. (Taking over while asalamalakum is gone)

EDIT: Forgot to mention. Asalamalakum, I think it's amazing what you're doing. I hope it goes well for you and you learn even more than what you alread know. I couldn't really relate to the situation, but i'm sure you get a great appreciation for what you have. Good luck, and I wish you a safe journey there and back. (I need you back to keep these guys happy, they may hate me already! Hehe)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we wont hate you just stay clear of anyone named integritous or from that Wisdom family :icon_confused: they're all bad news... (be careful they'll say your biased if you say anything :icon_rolleyes:

Whipped

I be the new W16-20 Elder Moderator. Pleased to meet you too. :icon_wink:

Actually, I Moderate the World 2, 3, 14 and 42 Forums. I have been a Moderator for, just short of, 3 years now I think.

Perhaps it's wise you don't discuss Infractions/Bans here too :icon_wink:

I'll be taking a backseat, jumping in where I need to. (Taking over while asalamalakum is gone)

EDIT: Forgot to mention. Asalamalakum, I think it's amazing what you're doing. I hope it goes well for you and you learn even more than what you alread know. I couldn't really relate to the situation, but i'm sure you get a great appreciation for what you have. Good luck, and I wish you a safe journey there and back. (I need you back to keep these guys happy, they may hate me already! Hehe)

* Pokes again *
Where did you come from?

Pleased to meet you too!

Integritous

we wont hate you just stay clear of anyone named integritous or from that Wisdom family :icon_confused: they're all bad news... (be careful they'll say your biased if you say anything :icon_rolleyes:

You were a lot funnier when you were feeding me intel trying to get an invite.

Welcome Marauder, glad to have you around, and good luck Asalam!

Integritous

poor attempt at what? what are you even talking about troll?

DeletedUser

Elder mod fight?

Just kidding.

By the way, mod who's name I'm too lazy to spell, your life seems a lot more exciting than mine...

DeletedUser43243

All the very best Scott...and please stay in touch as much as you can!
:)