Seeking account!

• Thread starter DeletedUser103343
  • Start date

DeletedUser103343

Hello i have played for about 7 years on both .net and .se worlds

i am a player that can handle a lot of attacks and i love to fight!
i hope I can get an account and help some tribe to win;)

i will do my part!
if someone in the tribe needs help i will back em up as much as I can:)
i am online nearly 24/7 ;) no work you now :p

you can find me at skype on: Isaksson-95
just add my skype and i will probobly be online;) hehe

or you can just write to me in this topic

//Padox

Last edited by a moderator:

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Isaksson-95. Presumably the -95 indicates your year of birth, which would be 1995 in that case. Which means you're 16 years old now. So... You started playing when you were 9?

Curiously, your forum account was created today and you haven't provided any names which can be looked up to verify that what you say is indeed correct.

tokstolle

Hello i have played for about 7 years on both .net and .se worlds
//Padox

This would made you senior to both me and Jirki and asweall to both .net and .se as .net was started 2006 and you have been playing on .net since 2004 (???????????)...

DeletedUser

yeah u are right tikstolle i also thought it could be started from 2006 lol........ :p

DeletedUser

hiya dcbear! I dont think LWS will be offering you an account...just going by what tikstolle said.

DeletedUser103343

This would made you senior to both me and Jirki and asweall to both .net and .se as .net was started 2006 and you have been playing on .net since 2004 (???????????)...

yeah but i've also played in some other countries:)

And jirki yees I created my acoount a couple of days ago beacuse i haven't been needing one before:)

DeletedUser

I'm incredibly tempted to say something demeaning about Swedes right about now, but then Jirki would spank me.

Instead, I'll play the good guy and provide some suggestions for Padox:

• Next time, provide examples of your previous experiences.
  • Make sure you get your facts right.
  • Don't say you're Swedish. Some of us awesome Norwegians have major prejudices against your folk.
  • Do a thorough spell-check.
  • Spread yourself out a bit more - try several different places. For instance this forum designed for people wanting an account. Or, seeing as you're Swedish, you'd probably get along just fine on the Norwegian forums, where there is a similar forum.
  • Don't listen to Jirki. He's mean.

DeletedUser103343

Just give me an acount and i show you what i can do:)

tokstolle

yeah but i've also played in some other countries:)

And wich worlds servers and world would that been then?

And two quick questions. Who was the first CM and the first forum chef on the swedish servers?

DeletedUser

I`m an experienced player from world 12, i wouldn`t mind an account or co play here.... any offers ?

DeletedUser

And wich worlds servers and world would that been then?

And two quick questions. Who was the first CM and the first forum chef on the swedish servers?

What's up with those two questions? I played on both the first Swedish worlds and there's not a chance in, umm, Heck, of me remembering that. I do recall that Nino was CM three years ago, but that's just cause I got to experience how he sucked at objectivity first-hand.

DeletedUser92289

Well guys id be extremely interested in playing in W2 for a bit more - im an old ATEN player who lost his internet connection some time ago and lost every world i was on :-S

Some of the existing players on this world should remember me

DeletedUser92289

Not too bad - mostly keeping myself busy on w38 - I see you guys still going strong :)