Seeking An Account To Take Over/Co-Play

DeletedUser

Dear World 50,

After leaving this world to spread the prophesy of dystopia, I travelled to many far of worlds. There, during my ministry, I played, and picked up many skills and tricks along the way, by way of thanks from the people that I myself enlightened.

I can now do many wonderful things - snipe, t-train, and backtime, and would be willing to learn more, in my search of further enlightenment. My skills are not limited to playing - I also have Skype, and will happily communicate and co-ordinate with others.

If they would accept me, I would prefer to co-play with one of my Lords in ODA, or even one of those remaining in the great 1984. However, if (quite understandably) they decline this request, I would settle for another. Size is of no matter to me - all I ask is an account with which I can spread the word.

Mail me here if you want me.

Prophet Mahrek

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Dear World 50,

After leaving this world to spread the prophesy of dystopia, I travelled to many far of worlds. There, during my ministry, I played, and picked up many skills and tricks along the way, by way of thanks from the people that I myself enlightened.

I can now do many wonderful things - snipe, t-train, and backtime, and would be willing to learn more, in my search of further enlightenment. My skills are not limited to playing - I also have Skype, and will happily communicate and co-ordinate with others.

If they would accept me, I would prefer to co-play with one of my Lords in ODA, or even one of those remaining in the great 1984. However, if (quite understandably) they decline this request, I would settle for another. Size is of no matter to me - all I ask is an account with which I can spread the word.

Mail me hear if you want me.

Prophet Mahrek

If you want an account, at least stop writing in italics. Then you may be able to ride some 200 point account that was ex-hermit and got rimmed 18 months ago :icon_rolleyes:

Given your history on w50, i'm not sure anyone would accept you, Especially not ODA.

DeletedUser

If you want an account, at least stop writing in italics. Then you may be able to ride some 200 point account that was ex-hermit and got rimmed 18 months ago :icon_rolleyes:

Given your history on w50, i'm not sure anyone would accept you, Especially not ODA.

Mr Tickle, why should I stop writing in italics? It is the speak of the prophet; to do anything else would be compromising my deepest ideals, and the nature of my mission. The size of the account is meaningless - if it is small, I shall grow it, and it will spread and develop so that one day it will be on par with the accounts of my lords. If it is big, I will maintain it, and continue to conquer and grow, to the will of my Lords.

My history is a noble one - many have tried to silence me, but I have not yet been silenced, and never will be. The only reason why my Lords in ODA might not want me is that despite my good work for them, I am naught but a humble prophet, not worthy to play with them.

DeletedUser

Mr Tickle, why should I stop writing in italics? It is the speak of the prophet; to do anything else would be compromising my deepest ideals, and the nature of my mission. The size of the account is meaningless - if it is small, I shall grow it, and it will spread and develop so that one day it will be on par with the accounts of my lords. If it is big, I will maintain it, and continue to conquer and grow, to the will of my Lords.

My history is a noble one - many have tried to silence me, but I have not yet been silenced, and never will be. The only reason why my Lords in ODA might not want me is that despite my good work for them, I am naught but a humble prophet, not worthy to play with them.

The Fact remains, i wouldn't give you my account, matt wouldn't give you his, and Hermit won't give you any Of theirs.

~Michael

DeletedUser

The Fact remains, i wouldn't give you my account, matt wouldn't give you his, and Hermit won't give you any Of theirs.

~Michael

Mr Tickles, I do not see how you can say if Lord Lakewind or any players from the clan of hermit will give me accounts or not.

Whether you agree with my prophesy or not, I am a good player, and I am sure that there are many accounts in need of new owners, or at least of co-players. If you would please stop spamming my thread - you are not helping me in my search.

DeletedUser93408

Oh Great Prophet of World 50, are you still in search of account?
Macready might be the right one. :D

OFC I'm just Joking. :p

Lord Mathew

DeletedUser

Oh Great Prophet of World 50, are you still in search of account?
Macready might be the right one. :D

OFC I'm just Joking. :p

Lord Mathew

Lord Mathew, I was so excited, until I read the second line. If you ever need help, you know which prophet to contact.

If in fact you know of any account, tell me!

DeletedUser93408

Sure Great Prophet, i will.. It will be my Pleasure..

-Mathew

DeletedUser

Thank you Lord Mathew, it is an honour to serve you as prophet, along with my other Lords, of course. Can I ask what your Skype is?

DeletedUser

Ok technically this should explain all the excitement of this days from you.
I'm sorry Lord Alb Knight, I'm not entirely sure I comprehend what you are saying. Could my Lord please reword that post?

DeletedUser

No need to bump it when it's first on the list :icon_rolleyes:

~Michael

DeletedUser

I wanted to make the last post more recent, to get people's interest.

DeletedUser

I'd give my account to Mahrek, he seems like a pretty cool dude

But I don't have one :(

DeletedUser

A noble gesture, for whoever it is hiding behind that alias, which I greatly appreciate. You are a cool dude too :)