Seeking an account

DeletedUser70564

I played this world a little while back(3months) and some RL problems came up meaning I had to leave Tribalwars.
I reached approx 1.5 mil points on my own and i would like to continue where i left off, But unfortunately, My account was banned while i was away.

I would like to return to W10, and get my name back.

I know no one remembers my name, So thats why i said the above.

Honestly, I couldnt care less in what size account i get, aslong as it has more than2 villages.

Thank you for your time.

BTW, I currently play W18 too under the name Imbeemer and W1 as Steven ong if you want to look me up.

DeletedUser

It's still a valid 'joke' though, and it wasn't exactly meant for you.
I know... its ok I guess, but it wont be right over doing it as earlier in this world CTRL did this more than any other tribe..

DeletedUser

I know... its ok I guess, but it wont be right over doing it as earlier in this world CTRL did this more than any other tribe..
We let people we know and trust take over accounts, unlike BORG and DDB, whom are basically just lurking for new owners for their inactive accounts.

DeletedUser44592

I remember CTRL letting me take one of their inactive's at one time

DeletedUser

I remember CTRL letting me take one of their inactive's at one time

yeah, pretty big mistake that turned out to be. You sucked then, and you still suck now.

We never said "CTRL never makes mistakes". Hell, you're a living contradiction of that very statement.

DeletedUser26129

I can even vouche for that... as DDB took a few of my ex members from W24... who they didnt even knew...

DeletedUser

You already want an account on like 10 other worlds...
Good luck finding one lol.

DeletedUser

haahaa, thats too funny, maybe his goal is to play all the worlds at the same time