Seeking Co-Player

DeletedUser121664

Hello Community.
Most of you are unaware of who I am as this account is not know by any world for any reason. However, my past accounts are known by most for both good and bad reason from my tribalwars lifetime.
W98 has been fun for us Starting new strategies and learning some new skills, however we have not been serious about this world due to our late start. Co-Player joined half way through the world. We restarted when the co-player joined and have since been fighting a Prem Player with minor skills and a stacked vill(Not by tribe)(Past Exp seems to dictate there is more experience than shown)

Before I get into the boring details this is what we are seeking in a co-player:
  1. Active during specified time
  2. Past experience Essential
  3. Knowledge of TW mechanics (Bonus)
What we offer in the account:
  1. Active players
  2. Premium To an extent. PA and FA will be provided nonetheless. PP trading for ressies will be limited.
  3. Experienced members Looking to try new strategies.
  4. Friendly and Mature players
AS we have not supplied times that we need, this is majority down to our times being leaked beforehand to an enemy Thus timings have been changed .

Discord is the main App for communication however we do have Teamspeak and Skype for those who do not like Discord as an App.

For anyone interested in co-playing feel free to contact me on Discord(St0nerW0lf745#3139) or feel free to mail me your Skype details.

Thank you for your time
St0ner