Seeking tribe in K41/K51 Border Region

• Thread starter DeletedUser75670
  • Start date

DeletedUser75670

Hello there,

I am small at present but am willing to grow lots! I was in DROOGZ from very early days - I was in the first tribe to merge into them NUKA. I am probably one of the only ACTIVE member of NUKA left on W38. Upon DROOGZ becoming a dead tribe I left to join -=R.W= with some other ex NUKA and DROOGZ friends. But inactive leadership killed us as well as being uncapable of growing in the core of the world. So upon that I was promoted to duke there so I merged us into [42] and their suicidal war against LOKI and was moved to the academy tribe where I was made a 'Brigadier General' or Baron. The duke there then kicked me because he blamed me for messing about with the forums and deleting the diplomacy which I didn't do.

But yeah history lesson over, I've got alot of experience, on W24 I have roughly 290k points there and about 4 million OD and am a Baron in a top 15 tribe. On W29 I'm in a top 15 tribe and have about 12k points (2 villages) and a bit of OD there but I started very late in that world. Other worlds are 37 and 40 but I'm not doing great on any of them though. I have roughly 400 points at present on W38 and am seeking a good tribe in K41/K51 border region.

DeletedUser

hi, remember me from NUKA on w37? i am duke in a tribe called Saber which is around your area (i'm in K41). look for us and mail me if u want an invite. we are forum active tribe

DeletedUser75670

Yeah I remember you, contact me on my new account! I'm in [42] now on W38 and am sorting a position out with the duke (I think we're going to go far). Like our forums just got deleted and the diplomacy deleted too so we're getting that set up again.