Seems the North changes again!

• Thread starter DeletedUser96310
  • Start date

DeletedUser

i think any flaming that took place had to do with a certain tribe declaring war on another tribe, then recruiting from the very same tribe that was declared on... slight difference but a merge is a merge is a merge i suppose... flame away...

but don't be jealous

DeletedUser

i think any flaming that took place had to do with a certain tribe declaring war on another tribe, then recruiting from the very same tribe that was declared on... slight difference but a merge is a merge is a merge i suppose... flame away...

but don't be jealous

Ummm... you're talking about shAve? since when did we merge with ANY tribe we were at war with? We recruited 1 person off BS Commander Rouke. Only person we've recruited off a tribe we've warred.

Do you play this world or are you just a troll? lol

DeletedUser

Boy finny, a month ago. Tuff was trash on the side of the street.
Now we're potential candidates for a merge.
Go offtopic in the offtopic forum. this is about ~One~ and Time.

*eyeroll

I think, good merge strategically, because Time and Gotrob couldve rolled up on the east.

DeletedUser

Boy finny, a month ago. Tuff was trash on the side of the street.
Now we're potential candidates for a merge.
Go offtopic in the offtopic forum. this is about ~One~ and Time.

*eyeroll

I think, good merge strategically, because Time and Gotrob couldve rolled up on the east.

No it's about merging in general.

And of course it's a good merge. For some reason people only flame when shAve merge. :lol:

Edit: also, who said tuff was trash a month ago? *confused*

Rincor

lol I knew there would be a thread like this as soon as I logged in today.. oh well due to previous posts from a few members of ONE I cant defend the tribe this time, you guys have the right to say as much as you want.. have fun talking about us :)..

Lord Zepert

DeletedUser96310

Zep, I'm really only interested in our dear henrik's post. Well, his and POL's alike.. as they've been the one's to speak of the disgusting things that shAve (mostly me, as leader of shAve) did. So.. for me, I'm patiently waiting to hear what they have to say. :)

I actually think I remember reading where henrik said if he gamed with a tribe that merged as much as shAve did that he'd leave the tribe as he prefers to use his axe.. So, please dear henrik... do comment here. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

~ONE~ for most members in a top 10 tribe, a top 5 tribe, and a top 3 tribe. *thumbs up*

DeletedUser

Zep, I'm really only interested in our dear henrik's post. Well, his and POL's alike.. as they've been the one's to speak of the disgusting things that shAve (mostly me, as leader of shAve) did. So.. for me, I'm patiently waiting to hear what they have to say. :)

I actually think I remember reading where henrik said if he gamed with a tribe that merged as much as shAve did that he'd leave the tribe as he prefers to use his axe.. So, please dear henrik... do comment here. :icon_eek:

Quited 2 days ago :icon_wink: (i do pop in and read the forums, but slowly ill fade away)

DeletedUser

Wither away and die.
sau02adg?
what account do you play on?

DeletedUser

Probably is the reason quit. Guess we should thank ~ONE~ for this merge then. :lol:

DeletedUser

Ummm... you're talking about shAve? since when did we merge with ANY tribe we were at war with? We recruited 1 person off BS Commander Rouke. Only person we've recruited off a tribe we've warred.

Do you play this world or are you just a troll? lol

considering my player name AND my forum names are the same (unlike other posters here)... i'd say that was a silly question... considering i'm in the tribe this thread was "opened" for, i'm wondering who the actual troll is?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

considering my player name AND my forum names are the same (unlike other posters here)... i'd say that was a silly question... considering i'm in the tribe this thread was "opened" for, i'm wondering who the actual troll is?

So thanks for not arguing agaisnt the fact you have no ide what's going on in front of your own nose if you think shAve merged with any enemies... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

LOL... who EVER said shAve?... not me - tsk tsk tsk, soooo defensive :icon_razz:

why don't you provide your player name for this world?

shAve provides most of the PnP for this world... naturally they will receive the most flaming...

I must say however, in my honest opinion, YOU are the reason most flame... you don't shed a very bright light on your tribe if you're even in one

DeletedUser

Candidus, its those darn anxious and empowered youth of today.

DeletedUser

get me some quotes :)