Seems the North changes again!

• Thread starter DeletedUser96310
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I would normally wait for an announcement regarding the merge of top tribes but we (all of W59) knows how "leet" ~ONE~ is and how "Anti-Merge" they are so I'm sure there will be nothing posted regarding the recent merge with Time. Maybe I'm wrong and to be honest, I'm actually more interested in the forth coming comments from our dearest friend Henrik.

I do however have to wonder how productive this merge will be. After all I do think Time. has some solid gamers but are those gamers focused? Seemingly, the smaller tribe in FiG was giving them fits but truth is, FiG is far more experienced then many may know.

Good luck to those merging and I guess, only Time. will tell, yes?

Ah it only happened One Time! Why flame it straight away! :)

DeletedUser96310

get me some quotes :)

POL if you think for even a second that I'm going back through all of henrik's barrage of flames aimed at shAve, think again. We all know Henrik tried forever to portrait himself as the leetest of the leet. He's an arrogant farming tool and he quit just as was predicted. He slandered me and shAve from the nearly the start of the world. He spoke of the "glory" of you and ONE and as always, in the end the truth comes out.

Edit: Not into senseless flaming... so deleted the following context.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just my two cents, as recently reinstalled inactive co.player for duke account of former Time.
I can't see how any of the tribes have anything to be proud of. As a spectator, I have to say, this has to be one of the most chaotic wars I've ever seen. It lacks any co-ordination, intensity, leave alone fun. The fact why FiG is not yet swiped away is because TIME's involvement in war could be defined as partial ,and tribe as such was in turmoil for a long time, leadership changes struck hard and ship was never as steady as it used to be under control of TheSilentType and Vorodor. Later on leadership is "given" (dropped) to a player who doesn't want to be a leader, but out of respect to her tribe she takes one for the team. Now after the merge she didn't even ask for privs in the new tribe.

I think it's laughable that some of the FiG comes out here playing big game. Merge was immensely important for TIME simply because of inner structural reasons, as within the tribe it lacked natural leaders, it's got absolutely nothing to do with the war between these two sides. Now you'll fight the same players, but under different guidance, organization and maybe under different motivation, as some of the players seemed hardly interested in war at all.

Besides FiG, you got a lot more to worry about than the big bad wolf. :icon_redface:

Gastons

DeletedUser

I think it's laughable that some of the FiG comes out here playing big game. Merge was immensely important for TIME simply because of inner structural reasons, as within the tribe it lacked natural leaders, it's got absolutely nothing to do with the war between these two sides. Now you'll fight the same players, but under different guidance, organization and maybe under different motivation, as some of the players seemed hardly interested in war at all.

Let me direct your attention here: FIG vs TIME

Back on topic though... Time lacked leadership and organization. One needed to create another front against GotRob &co. On paper seems like a smart move. But will it be successful? One in K46 just opened itself up to the possibility of receiving attacks from FIG, GotRob and Axl(Pita)
K46:
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 GotRob 1,09 Mio. 148
2 FiG 1,08 Mio. 143
3 ~ONE~ 982.009 127
4 PITA 402.262 50

DeletedUser

People are seriously calling it "GotRob & co"? Haha. Guess they should merge and have max members just like ONE did. :lol:

Gotrob and ESL are pretty much family (No offence ESL i truely <3 u). GTC is whats left that did not merge into gotrob, So in reality it is gotrob&co lol. Though, Pita and Fig are there own entitiys.

DeletedUser

Just my two cents, as recently reinstalled inactive co.player for duke account of former Time.
I can't see how any of the tribes have anything to be proud of. As a spectator, I have to say, this has to be one of the most chaotic wars I've ever seen. It lacks any co-ordination, intensity, leave alone fun. The fact why FiG is not yet swiped away is because TIME's involvement in war could be defined as partial ,and tribe as such was in turmoil for a long time, leadership changes struck hard and ship was never as steady as it used to be under control of TheSilentType and Vorodor. Later on leadership is "given" (dropped) to a player who doesn't want to be a leader, but out of respect to her tribe she takes one for the team. Now after the merge she didn't even ask for privs in the new tribe.

Besides FiG, you got a lot more to worry about than the big bad wolf. :icon_redface:

Gastons

Gaston, you know you're cool and all in my book, but you know as well as I do that Time failed for more reasons than that. You can't explain away terrible trains or lack of support after a noble train with "bad leadership", I'm sorry to say. But whatever floats your boat, I suppose :icon_surprised:.

DeletedUser

POL if you think for even a second that I'm going back through all of henrik's barrage of flames aimed at shAve, think again. We all know Henrik tried forever to portrait himself as the leetest of the leet. He's an arrogant farming tool and he quit just as was predicted. He slandered me and shAve from the nearly the start of the world. He spoke of the "glory" of you and ONE and as always, in the end the truth comes out.

Edit: Not into senseless flaming... so deleted the following context.

Yes, Henrik is a flamer over the top. I kept my voice low for a bit in these forums (yep, I just checked my previous posts) :)

TheHowling

well we all are playing chess here and its just movements for the moment, but a good strategy I think. Sometimes a good move can backfire, but most of the time success happens. Like Skype and onfire was a good move for both as the trash had been nobled out and both had more hardcore members, but then Shave declared while we were still recovering from the blows to each other. From shaves point of view this was the best time to attack, as why wait till your opponent recovers then attack. Well played out by shave, but we are not so easy as you hoped.

so well done one and time and I hope it works out well for you all

DeletedUser

Yes, Henrik is a flamer over the top. I kept my voice low for a bit in these forums (yep, I just checked my previous posts) :)

Speak your mind... it's what this forum is for :icon_wink:

All complaining and flaming aside... Most of the top tribes "think" things through prior to making them happen... the only "correct" tribe is the one left when the world closes.

Can we give it (flaming and sarcasm) rest for a while? I'll be the first to begin...

velibor

I don't see why all the flaming...simplified this world right now consists of 2 major conflicts which are bs vs shave and world vs one...it was a good move on ONE side

DeletedUser

I don't see why all the flaming...simplified this world right now consists of 2 major conflicts which are bs vs shave and world vs one...it was a good move on ONE side

Actually simplified would be more like... ONE started conflict with everyone around them and bit off more then they could chew so they began merging with everyone to save themselves. So I wouldn't say it's a "good" move by one. It was more like their only move.

Not flaming it or anything just saying... Desperate times call for desperate measures.

DeletedUser

World vs ~ONE~?
I'm not sure which world your playing :icon_rolleyes:

I agree ~ONE~ made a good move in the north but it is quite hypocritical as many of their members have flamed merges in the past, of which I am also against (merges). Though to say ~ONE~ is warring the world is incorrect. They have a possible war with GotRob (not sure what they are classing it as) and they have many border conflicts.

velibor

World vs ~ONE~?
I'm not sure which world your playing :icon_rolleyes:

I agree ~ONE~ made a good move in the north but it is quite hypocritical as many of their members have flamed merges in the past, of which I am also against (merges). Though to say ~ONE~ is warring the world is incorrect. They have a possible war with GotRob (not sure what they are classing it as) and they have many border conflicts.

stop with the bs...its obvious everyone is attempting to move in on them in the north...pita/gotrob/and if shave shared a border they would too and soon from the looks of it they will

DeletedUser

Why wouldn't they though? Seeing how ONE started all these conflicts...they're just retaliating. Also world vs. ONE might be an over reach as ONE merged half of the world :)

PS. still trying to get into ONE? :lol:

velibor

Why wouldn't they though? Seeing how ONE started all these conflicts...they're just retaliating. Also world vs. ONE might be an over reach as ONE merged half of the world :)

PS. still trying to get into ONE? :lol:

You're back to your old self...spreading lies will get you nowhere...instead why don't you launch another op on me...now that i got 0 incomings im rather bored of this pretend war.

DeletedUser

lol.. after seen so many flaming I decided to join this discussion.. Yes ONE did merge with TIME, and now we have control over pretty much the north side of the world, not that I'm supporting the merge but ill admit, without this merge we would have keep having trouble for a while and that's something normal, its not about skills, since any player from ONE has the same skills (if not more) than many other players in the world.. personally I don't think this game requires much skills really, once you know the essentials, it all depends on how much r you willing to farm and how much time you play everyday, this game doesn't even require practice. Some people actually like to fool themselves and think they r good players when they aren't, I know people who have been playing for months and they are better than others that have been playing since world 1.. This game is really about common sense, knowing the essentials, some math involve, luck, and how much time ur willing spend on the game.. anyways back on topic.

For those of you who don't know, we are having multiple wars at the same time, and finny.. its not just 1 front, there are multiple fronts been attacked, yes the fronts are all in the south side, but they still r different fronts for your information..

Side 1:
Tribes: ~ONE~
Side 2:
Tribes: GotRob, PITA, ESL, =GTC=

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 28
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64,106
Side 2: 222,516
Difference: 158,410

chart

Here this are the stats that most of you would like to see, reason why we added LL a few times? because they r working with gotrob, reason why I didn't added tuff? cuz they don't make a difference in the stats either way.. Yes we are lossing 10 to 28 in this, but who says this was a fair war? now with the merge with TIME it is going to be a fair war, but before the merge, how the hell would u have consider that a fair war? if you want I can even show you points/number of players/ and number of villages of ONE (before the merge) compared to PITA GOTROB ESL and GTC's number of players/points/villages..

Ill admit that a few members from ONE criticized Shave for their merge, (even tho shave didn't had a war to worry about in first place) still we had no right to criticize you, but some players did, and that made us look bad when we merged with TIME (a merge that I didn't knew about, until it happened). You guys have the right to say anything you want now, but some of you are looking like fools with so much flaming.. for example finny, do really think people will respect you with all this comments your making? and I'm not only talking about your recent comments, I'm talking about all your comments since the very beginning of the world.. Waves however shows respect to everyone, and he only talks when he has to, not making useless comments all over the forums, which really make some people look like fools..

Shave VS ONE

Shave situation from the beginning hasn't been bad, you played your cards right and until now you have been able to easily grow and expand in the south.

finny50 said:
Actually simplified would be more like... ONE started conflict with everyone around them and bit off more then they could chew so they began merging with everyone to save themselves. So I wouldn't say it's a "good" move by one. It was more like their only move.

Not flaming it or anything just saying... Desperate times call for desperate measures.

As for ONE, I couldn't agree more with this comment we unnecessary started multiple wars thinking we could do it, but suddenly it got out of hand, and with people losing co's and now with henrik gone, the efforts aren't the same anymore forcing us to merge in order to obtain more support and offensive power.. even tho, I think some of us could still put more effort into the war (including me, I have been slacking for a while)..

Personally I think ONE will get out of this one, and we will dominate the whole NW at some point, specially now with the merge. I might be wrong and we only have a few months left, but it could go either way.. the world will constantly keep changing and changing and at some point, ONE might even work together with Shave (hard to imagine but in my opinion, anything can happen) and this is why TW is so fun, we never know how is gonna end like..

DeletedUser

[spoil]lol.. after seen so many flaming I decided to join this discussion.. Yes ONE did merge with TIME, and now we have control over pretty much the north side of the world, not that I'm supporting the merge but ill admit, without this merge we would have keep having trouble for a while and that's something normal, its not about skills, since any player from ONE has the same skills (if not more) than many other players in the world.. personally I don't think this game requires much skills really, once you know the essentials, it all depends on how much r you willing to farm and how much time you play everyday, this game doesn't even require practice. Some people actually like to fool themselves and think they r good players when they aren't, I know people who have been playing for months and they are better than others that have been playing since world 1.. This game is really about common sense, knowing the essentials, some math involve, luck, and how much time ur willing spend on the game.. anyways back on topic.

For those of you who don't know, we are having multiple wars at the same time, and finny.. its not just 1 front, there are multiple fronts been attacked, yes the fronts are all in the south side, but they still r different fronts for your information..

Side 1:
Tribes: ~ONE~
Side 2:
Tribes: GotRob, PITA, ESL, =GTC=

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 28
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64,106
Side 2: 222,516
Difference: 158,410

chart

Here this are the stats that most of you would like to see, reason why we added LL a few times? because they r working with gotrob, reason why I didn't added tuff? cuz they don't make a difference in the stats either way.. Yes we are lossing 10 to 28 in this, but who says this was a fair war? now with the merge with TIME it is going to be a fair war, but before the merge, how the hell would u have consider that a fair war? if you want I can even show you points/number of players/ and number of villages of ONE (before the merge) compared to PITA GOTROB ESL and GTC's number of players/points/villages..

Ill admit that a few members from ONE criticized Shave for their merge, (even tho shave didn't had a war to worry about in first place) still we had no right to criticize you, but some players did, and that made us look bad when we merged with TIME (a merge that I didn't knew about, until it happened). You guys have the right to say anything you want now, but some of you are looking like fools with so much flaming.. for example finny, do really think people will respect you with all this comments your making? and I'm not only talking about your recent comments, I'm talking about all your comments since the very beginning of the world.. Waves however shows respect to everyone, and he only talks when he has to, not making useless comments all over the forums, which really make some people look like fools..

Shave VS ONE

Shave situation from the beginning hasn't been bad, you played your cards right and until now you have been able to easily grow and expand in the south.

As for ONE, I couldn't agree more with this comment we unnecessary started multiple wars thinking we could do it, but suddenly it got out of hand, and with people losing co's and now with henrik gone, the efforts aren't the same anymore forcing us to merge in order to obtain more support and offensive power.. even tho, I think some of us could still put more effort into the war (including me, I have been slacking for a while)..

Personally I think ONE will get out of this one, and we will dominate the whole NW at some point, specially now with the merge. I might be wrong and we only have a few months left, but it could go either way.. the world will constantly keep changing and changing and at some point, ONE might even work together with Shave (hard to imagine but in my opinion, anything can happen) and this is why TW is so fun, we never know how is gonna end like..[/spoil]

Not going to comment on EVERYTHING however, it is 1 front. A 2 front war would be Tuff attacking you in the northwest and GotRob/GTC attacking you in the south, that is 2 fronts.

Also, you think I care if people on these externals "respect" me. That's a joke, half the people on the externals are simply cordial to each other, earning and maintaining any real level respect isn't real.

DeletedUser

Definition of front (when it comes to wars): (1) : vanguard (2) : a line of battle (3) : a zone of conflict between armies

Sorry to disappoint you, but front doesn't mean a "side", in fact a side could have multiple fronts/front lines..

finny50 said:
A 2 front war would be Tuff attacking you in the northwest and GotRob/GTC attacking you in the south, that is 2 fronts.

Yes this is a two front war, but so is PITA and GotRob, even tho they r both at the south, they are attacking 2 completely different front lines.. in fact we have 2 front lines in the war with gotrob..

finny50 said:
Also, you think I care if people on these externals "respect" me. That's a joke, half the people on the externals are simply cordial to each other, earning and maintaining any real level respect isn't real.

The people in the external for the most part, are the ones playing the game with you in w59.. looking like a fool in the external will also affect your ingame reputation, as well as your tribe's reputation.. but if u don't care about it, its really none of my business, its you choice whatever you want to look like in the eyes of w59..

DeletedUser

Definition of front (when it comes to wars): (1) : vanguard (2) : a line of battle (3) : a zone of conflict between armies

Sorry to disappoint you, but front doesn't mean a "side", in fact a side could have multiple fronts/front lines..
I underlined what you just said....

The fight with PITA is a border skirmish so that's not a front. So it's a LINE OF BATTLE from K43-46.

The people in the external for the most part, are the ones playing the game with you in w59.. looking like a fool in the external will also affect your ingame reputation, as well as your tribe's reputation.. but if u don't care about it, its really none of my business, its you choice whatever you want to look like in the eyes of w59..

Let me know when reputation effect how well people play...