Seems the North changes again!

• Thread starter DeletedUser96310
  • Start date

DeletedUser96310

I would normally wait for an announcement regarding the merge of top tribes but we (all of W59) knows how "leet" ~ONE~ is and how "Anti-Merge" they are so I'm sure there will be nothing posted regarding the recent merge with Time. Maybe I'm wrong and to be honest, I'm actually more interested in the forth coming comments from our dearest friend Henrik.

I do however have to wonder how productive this merge will be. After all I do think Time. has some solid gamers but are those gamers focused? Seemingly, the smaller tribe in FiG was giving them fits but truth is, FiG is far more experienced then many may know.

Good luck to those merging and I guess, only Time. will tell, yes?

DeletedUser

Wow, no flame war.
0.o

probably because this is ~One~ merging. :)

DeletedUser4907

Seems the west has changed also as FACES have taken there top members and merged with PITA this will be a big battle.

DeletedUser96310

difference is, PITA's members haven't been on boasting how "merging" ruins the game or shows fear or lack of desire to war while ~ONE~ members have from the start stood on their podiums and announced how merging has "ruined" the world.

hence why I wait patiently for the ~ONE~ explanation.

DeletedUser

Seems this world is turning into mergefest. Let the flaming begin

DeletedUser

neither did i :p
however i am waiting for the post from Flow about GRV in this obv non related thread xD

Solid. Flow/GRV is southeast, irrelevant. Why would I post it here? Ive got my own thread where Ive already made you look foolish.

On topic, might be a last ditch effort for One to try and turn the tide of some of these wars.

monsterbro

Solid. Flow/GRV is southeast, irrelevant. Why would I post it here? Ive got my own thread where Ive already made you look foolish.

On topic, might be a last ditch effort for One to try and turn the tide of some of these wars.

How this merge going help with wars. we seen how theyd di when they were in Time

DeletedUser

Yeah, and if I said the same thing about ONE merging with Time or 13 of whoever else you probably woulda said the same thing. :icon_rolleyes:

tbh i dont claim to know what other tribes will/have merge as i cannot speak for them. But i am in a position to speak about Tuff and i would say it is extremely unlikely. Obviously i cannot say it would never happen as everything is a possibility

So you may be eating a lot of popcorn

DeletedUser

tbh i dont claim to know what other tribes will/have merge as i cannot speak for them. But i am in a position to speak about Tuff and i would say it is extremely unlikely. Obviously i cannot say it would never happen as everything is a possibility

So you may be eating a lot of popcorn

I give it a month. Quote me on it.