Seems the North changes again!

• Thread starter DeletedUser96310
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Why wouldn't we? They are sending attacks and defending against ours costing us nukes, time, and resources. Of course we will include them just like any other enemy tribe.

A noob with troops still has troops. Their stats/value does not decrease based on the players individual skill, so them catting us or hitting us with nukes still hurts, and it hurts us more to nuke them then most other players in other tribes due to Morale.

It's your fault for attacking them to begin with. And if you want to add them, they go in their OWN stats not with GotRob, GTC, ESL, etc...

So... grats, you're winning a war against LL and losing the war with PITA and Gotrob, GTC, and ESL. You guys look good for the #1 tribe :lol:.

DeletedUser68153

Another delusional ONE member, probably a new mergee trying to boast about his new tribe?
Guys seriously need to stop adding LL as it just makes you looks desperate and pathetic. That's just expansion not a war.

[Side 1:
Tribes: GotRob, =GTC=, ESL
Side 2:
Tribes: ~ONE~
Players: freeman marsh

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 180
Side 2: 111
Difference: 69

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,294,515
Side 2: 743,025
Difference: 551,490

chart

So no, you're not ahead.

Im on the gow acct. I know its hard to be honest and say what account you are on, but i dont have that problem. Also tell Gotrob not to help and co-ordinate with ~LL~ and we wont add them to the stats. we didnt attack ~LL~ as a tribe then they started attacking us due to GotROB's influence. So they can be added to the stats. Just because it makes us look better isnt a reason to not include them from the stats.

DeletedUser

Im on the gow acct. I know its hard to be honest and say what account you are on, but i dont have that problem. Also tell Gotrob not to help and co-ordinate with ~LL~ and we wont add them to the stats. we didnt attack ~LL~ as a tribe then they started attacking us due to GotROB's influence. So they can be added to the stats. Just because it makes us look better isnt a reason to not include them from the stats.

It is still general expansion. If ONE wasn't focusing on them I HIGHLY doubt they'd be attacking you to begin with.

regardless, feel free to add them to the states. might make you guys look better but you're not doing anything but taking regaular players villages. Not sure why ONe is trying to avoid GotRob/ESL/GTC when they're the ones actively OP'ing them. I'd focus on the hardest and save the easiest for last but... Guess ONE's strategy is different. :lol:

DeletedUser

Wikipedia is not a valid source:

No, it's not. But dictionary.com is.

se·man·tics   [si-man-tiks]
noun ( used with a singular verb )
Linguistics . a.
the study of meaning.

Further, being kicked or leaving may not be exactly the same, but they do have the same basic reasoning behind it; there was some sort of problem that was unresolvable at the time that showed a clear lack of ability to effectively communicate and solve itself without him leaving or being kicked. That shows internal problems. Not to mention that all I said was that he didn't leave due to restructuring, that he was kicked due to problems in the tribe. If you want to change the "was kicked" to "left", feel free. It's not going to make a difference.

Ok. Progress. You now admit you were wrong about him being kicked. He did leave. And now he's back. Does that sound.... unresolvable to you?

DeletedUser

I lied:

Dictionary.com said:
se·man·tics   [si-man-tiks] Show IPA
noun ( used with a singular verb )
Linguistics .
a.
the study of meaning.
b.
the study of linguistic development by classifying and examining changes in meaning and form.

Nice job missing the "b" definition :icon_biggrin:.

Look at you, big man, arguing semantics about the word semantics. Is this how you get your kicks out of the day :icon_neutral:?

:icon_rolleyes:. He left, there were problems, he's back, obviously the tribe isn't quite happy as members left, stop changing the subject. At least I can admit I was wrong, whereas you skate over things like misinterpreting my post in favor of hoping no one notices you only quoted a good 1/4 of my post in your response.

I kept this one short, just for you all :icon_wink:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All you are doing now is trolling, why don't you save grace to the mod community and just suck it up that you got beat.

Isn't he making an awesome recovery... I mean he's back up to 497 points!
:icon_rolleyes:
He's a little more useful than you think...

DeletedUser

It is still general expansion. If ONE wasn't focusing on them I HIGHLY doubt they'd be attacking you to begin with.

regardless, feel free to add them to the states. might make you guys look better but you're not doing anything but taking regaular players villages. Not sure why ONe is trying to avoid GotRob/ESL/GTC when they're the ones actively OP'ing them. I'd focus on the hardest and save the easiest for last but... Guess ONE's strategy is different. :lol:

what tribe are you even affiliated with? you've insinuated that you're with shAve... yet you've never actually stated WHO you are in game... if you're with shAve, how in the hell do you know any of this, and what relevance is it to you anyway?

time you put your money where your mouth is... you know where to find me and almost every other poster here... back up your words with proof for a change... sheesh

DeletedUser

Sorry to say u6s5l.

http://www.twstats.com/en59/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=lose&id=4905589

All you are doing now is trolling, why don't you save grace to the mod community and just suck it up that you got beat.

...what? Sure, avoid the arguments presented, the things I still do in-game, and the fact that it looks like you've nobled yourself 3 times over at least once already in this world.

But to attack me on the basis of being nobled as per a tribe agreement I made months ago...saying that I got beat by a tribe that is no longer around because of me engineering the merge I did by getting my spy to being duke of said tribe (which failed when Time backed out of it)...Jeez.

You pick up quick on me, don't you? You really got me figured out :icon_biggrin:!

slinkiestwizard

what tribe are you even affiliated with? you've insinuated that you're with shAve... yet you've never actually stated WHO you are in game... if you're with shAve, how in the hell do you know any of this, and what relevance is it to you anyway?

time you put your money where your mouth is... you know where to find me and almost every other poster here... back up your words with proof for a change... sheesh

Im the Dip In Shave thats well Known enough, Finny is in shAve . Hes said what account he was on in several threads why not do your homework?

As for what he knows or better put understands , that comes from reading the PNP and listening to the birdies that talk in his ear. After that he puts 2+2 together and comes up with 4.1 :icon_confused:

But usually close enough to be spot on with his assumptions . Me and Finny have had our disagreements but a lot of what he says is pretty accurate especially when it comes form multiple non affiliated sources .

Again i wont give you His IGN , but im sure you can find it , if you looked

DeletedUser

But usually close enough to be spot on with his assumptions . Me and Finny have had our disagreements but a lot of what he says is pretty accurate especially when it comes form multiple non affiliated sources .

I swear im not the birdie /me hide

DeletedUser

Im the Dip In Shave thats well Known enough, Finny is in shAve . Hes said what account he was on in several threads why not do your homework?

As for what he knows or better put understands , that comes from reading the PNP and listening to the birdies that talk in his ear. After that he puts 2+2 together and comes up with 4.1 :icon_confused:

Again i wont give you His IGN , but im sure you can find it , if you looked

can't be bothered, but thanks for the information... i understand COMPLETELY why you'd have disagreements... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

the fact that it looks like you've nobled yourself 3 times over at least once already in this world.

You are very right on that, we did noble ourself 3 times. Sucks to be our victim, we send our nukes in a way you can't snipe so we noble ourself. Kinda sucks we have self attack gold 4 award. We have killed over 12k of our own troops, but we have kept every village we took. So that reason is pure BS

But to attack me on the basis of being nobled as per a tribe agreement I made months ago...

Who cares if you had an agreement to be nobled, that fact is you did and you are what 500 in points now.

You just need to go sit back and watch TV instead of trolling when you can't do anything.

Like I said being a mod suck it up and save what little grace you mods have, you got nobled no matter the agreement.

slinkiestwizard

can't be bothered, but thanks for the information... i understand COMPLETELY why you'd have disagreements... :icon_razz:
That wasnt a flame on Finny honestly looking at your post your no where near his level

DeletedUser

You are very right on that, we did noble ourself 3 times. Sucks to be our victim, we send our nukes in a way you can't snipe so we noble ourself. Kinda sucks we have self attack gold 4 award. We have killed over 12k of our own troops, but we have kept every village we took. So that reason is pure BS

Frost Bite 3 (353|632) K63 3,176 ReaverofSouls [-KP-] Momike08 [-KP-] 2012-01-21 06:57:52

That one's still not yours :icon_wink:.

Who cares if you had an agreement to be nobled, that fact is you did and you are what 500 in points now.

You just need to go sit back and watch TV instead of trolling when you can't do anything.

Like I said being a mod suck it up and save what little grace you mods have, you got nobled no matter the agreement.

I do plenty, thank you. Ever heard of account sitting?

DeletedUser

Frost Bite 3 (353|632) K63 3,176 ReaverofSouls [-KP-] Momike08 [-KP-] 2012-01-21 06:57:52

That one's still not yours :icon_wink:.

Your point dude, I gave that village to momike. I had no intentions of taking it, I guess you don't know the meaning helping tribemates out. But meh whatever Troll

Ever heard of account sitting?

doh.jpg

Dude you can't even run your own without getting rimmed, whom in there right mind would let you account sit them? I mean c'mon what a joke

DeletedUser

Your point dude, I gave that village to momike. I had no intentions of taking it, I guess you don't know the meaning helping tribemates out. But meh whatever Troll

Wait, so it's OK when you do it to help your tribemate out, but it's not OK when I do it to engineer a merge to get rid of our enemy? Irony at its finest :icon_wink:.

[spoil]
doh.jpg
[/spoil]

Dude you can't even run your own without getting rimmed, whom in there right mind would let you account sit them? I mean c'mon what a joke

I don't know, sometimes I ask myself the same question while I'm sniping their trains. Who would ask me to sit them?

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
But to attack me on the basis of being nobled as per a tribe agreement I made months ago...

Who cares if you had an agreement to be nobled, that fact is you did...
...You got nobled no matter the agreement.

I gave that village to momike. I had no intentions of taking it, I guess you don't know the meaning helping tribemates out.
[/SPOIL]

Reaver, I do believe that you said that u6 agreeing to give his village away was no excuse, so your decision to give a village away is certainly no excuse.

Despite what you think, u6 is a very competent player.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]

[/SPOIL]

Reaver, I do believe that you said that u6 agreeing to give his village away was no excuse, so your decision to give a village away is certainly no excuse.

Despite what you think, u6 is a very competent player.

i <3 u6, hes actually a really good player if he trys. Hell hes sat me in a few worlds invcluding this world a few times.