Self Updating Maps by nickjer

DeletedUser

as i said, im not going to register the families till they survive for 3 days after bp:)

yea still positng them becaus eit gives me somethign to do :)

AOL and AOL_A

Titans and Kingz

Empire and ~BK~

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100750

This is worse than 58 at the start with all the APOC TRIBES :D

DeletedUser

whats so shameful about family tribes on this world is the settings. pathetic lol

DeletedUser7359

Yeah, lol, theres no need for families with the amount of members each tribe can hold :p

DeletedUser

well by the time the world ends i'd expect the family tribes(if we really have a family tribe dominating) to have shrunk enough to fit into one tribe :D

DeletedUser

well by the time the world ends i'd expect the family tribes(if we really have a family tribe dominating) to have shrunk enough to fit into one tribe :D

I actually messaged a duke of a famiyl tribe the settings and he was surprised and said when endgame came they woudl fight it out lol.

DeletedUser100750

It makes it more fun for me to watch them go like waaaa???? Don't worry we will Kill them, before they get us. xd.

DeletedUser

i'm here, and actualy i have added it acording to what you've said
sadly im not here to add it 2 minutes after you post it, so it didnt get into the update

DeletedUser

can be annoying to have an inactive map updater.. hate to complain but.. come on.

easy turbo, one family that doesn't make it on the update doesn't mean the end of the world nor an inactive updater :icon_neutral: