Self Updating Maps by nickjer

DeletedUser

the only map i agree with is the "Top 15 ODA"

rest are a bunch of point whores and mass recruiters. :)

DeletedUser

the only map i agree with is the "Top 15 ODA"

rest are a bunch of point whores and mass recruiters. :)

then sadly sir, you are an idiot
the top 15 ODA is mostly the top 15 losers of start up(excepions are possible, rare though)

DeletedUser

then sadly sir, you are an idiot
the top 15 ODA is mostly the top 15 losers of start up(excepions are possible, rare though)

lol, agreed. Who wants to kill their troops that much?

knowing mpharm though, I know he's an exception. He wipes out villas for some of us to farm. Helps our tribe a lot in his area.

DeletedUser

like he mentioned, there are always exceptions. but this early, people want top ODA for the sake of being at the top without regard to consequences.

DeletedUser

yeah, it's hilarious that they are fighting to see how many of their troops they can kill. And early on it's stupid.

DeletedUser

someone doesnt know how to clear farms smartly (chuckle) yes smartly.

oh actualy i do
thats the reason i have one of the top looted in this world:lol: and ODA
all i said, that regarding the top ODA as the quality players this early is stupid

DeletedUser

no, you said:

not:

he said he regards only the oda for quality of the players, i said thats stupid and that the top of ODA are idiots for trowing their troops away, with exceptions.

there are ways to clear efficiently, most people dont have any idea what theyre doing though

DeletedUser

well right now what other maps have anything better than ODA idiots that throw their troops away?

well those maps have the fast trowers without the oda whores, which will show up soon.
they always do:lol:

DeletedUser98642

I'm a noob and i'm in top 15 ODA so Freyr speaks the truth :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

someone get rid of the dominance map and the top 20 map please :)