Self Updating Maps by nickjer

DeletedUser92671

Lacus Clyne has formed a pink heart on the top players map.

DeletedUser

Anyone vote for 24 hr nobling period. Dont know about you but i like to see fresh conquers.

DeletedUser

Agreed with reaper^ i do like the look of the maps though nice work nickjer :D

Any chance we would be able to get an evolutiong of this world? Like an animated map showing how things have changed lately? I saw it done on my last world and it looked really cool :)

DeletedUser

Has to be done by someone who's been saving the maps, I believe. nickjer doesn't have them saved I don't think, though if you PM the guy in charge of the maps you're likely to get a faster response.

DeletedUser100590

I don't think he does either. He'd need a lot of memory to save all of the pictures and he runs the site off of donations I think. Though I could be bullshitting, I'm unsure.

DeletedUser

ahh really? :/

The guy who did it on 34 must have planned to do them i guess?

Maybe we could see if we can start saving them now, would interesting to see in motion how the ONE/Pita/shAve/gotrob fronts move back and forth :D

DeletedUser92753

Been months since I was on w59 last and nothing has changed! hahaha

DeletedUser

there's a player or 2 who are responsible for updating the maps for this world, if they've both quit we should see about getting a replacement who still plays on this world. if nickjer gives you the privelages, you can do it no problem.

DeletedUser

There's nothing to update on the maps, but Freyrs is still active. Just doesn't view this thread all the time.

DeletedUser

sorry freyr but i wasnt suggesting you just do as i say, it was a thought. But nevermind.

Still, very nice maps :D

DeletedUser

I'm not against changing the update period for the nobling map. It might be nice to be able to see what's been nobled day. :)

DeletedUser

You've blocked half of shAve because they mailed you already, they can't get the script.