Self Updating Maps by nickjer

DeletedUser

Talk to u6 about that, he was dying for an excuse to keep hanging about and suggested he was doing that ;)

DeletedUser

If you do it once a week, I'll be more than happy to make a .gif of it. I'll be doing it once a week myself to keep it up anyways :).

DeletedUser

Personally I can not wait until this updates. Time to see what the hell has happened over the last 24 hours.

DeletedUser

Spoken like a True Duke of the (currently named) The Pale Riders :D

DeletedUser

If that is directed at me Nostradamus themaccabees, of the Many predictions, :) then yes since my first ever cap (a barb) i have in the last few days capped a few greys locally,for the first time since my first cap, in the interim of the disbandment of ~one~ and frankly dont give a hoot about it..in fact, i'll help you add to your Masterly crystal Ball reputation .... and add that I'll likely cap a few more too, quite brazenly and shamelessly :D

For a short while anyway :D

Best, Blue :)

DeletedUser

I've saved pretty much everyday on the maps since ONE disbanded. It's been an interesting 17 days to say the least. Will keep saving these until things settle down...

DeletedUser

I wonder, to satisfy my own innate curiosity, if the family of Ninjas, -TT- and thrive could be collated?

Fenrir

EnglandSoul

hey i was wondering when this will be updated to just 24 hour nobling instead of 3 days? Not sure if this has already been asked if so i apologize.

DeletedUser

That's up to the updater; it's not some set thing that will happen.

DeletedUser

I do believe PITA is the first tribe to completely own a K. (K63)

DeletedUser

who cares

Most people actually, its quite a milestone.

And really, the point in saying that was? We all know you love to troll in the other threads but please, allow us to have one idiot-free forum topic.

I'm sure there is a rule or something about posting something relevant and constructive but seems you are not allowed to quote them or bring attention to the breaches of the rules. Or surely someone would.

Aww well.

EnglandSoul

Just me or is the world starting to look like the pepsi symbol.

not really as the colours are wrong way round as gotrob need to be red and pita blue, plus we need a tribe or a line of barbs to go right through the middle of both tribes to create the white bit :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

U6 it would be lovely to see the Gif you have been making? Think we can agree this is the endgame, would be nice to see the transition. :)

DeletedUser

I stopped saving them about a month ago due to forgetting :icon_neutral:.