Self Updating Maps

DeletedUser

DA and DA II are too

Look, I am tired of repeating this. Take DA & DA-II as a family if you guys wish, but please on the maps, do not lump us together.

That is all I have to say and wish to mention. I think as it concerns my tribe(s), I do have the right to have it portrayed the way we want it to be. We rather keep them as individual tribes on the maps.

Cam Sadge, I really appreciate if you will accede to my requests as per above.

Thank you,
CG

cam sadge

I left them apart for you a couple of times before but you are family you have told us it. And it wouldn't be fair to have a rule for you and a different rule for others.

DeletedUser

Look, I am tired of repeating this. Take DA & DA-II as a family if you guys wish, but please on the maps, do not lump us together.

That is all I have to say and wish to mention. I think as it concerns my tribe(s), I do have the right to have it portrayed the way we want it to be. We rather keep them as individual tribes on the maps.

Cam Sadge, I really appreciate if you will accede to my requests as per above.

Thank you,
CG

seems kind of redundant. But what do i know, so w/e :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

LoUA is apart of the WeRock family since LoA wont exist in a few more days...

DeletedUser

Family

}}RP{{ F. Are now also part of the DCBH F.
we're Now Joint.

Cheers.

DeletedUser

also, im just going to say this now {DDA} are not part of the {DMN} family

DeletedUser

You should believe him as it is happening. I just haven't updated as they have finished it and they might be working out names still and didn't say who was incharge of the family

no, im pretty sure they arent. I know DCBH's leader, and i believe he said it wasnt

DeletedUser41720

You should believe him as it is happening. I just haven't updated as they have finished it and they might be working out names still and didn't say who was incharge of the family

yes cam, chrismatmarine is right, and u know me well :) u can trust me on this :)

yerboi87

Do you plan on Questioning kiwi ? or you just gonna let him crack on.

Claiming your name, Everything they now do will be in your familys name,

Im intrested in finding out wat kiwi has to say on this matter

LordDogMan

Do you plan on Questioning kiwi ? or you just gonna let him crack on.

Claiming your name, Everything they now do will be in your familys name,

Im intrested in finding out wat kiwi has to say on this matter

umm ask kiwi yourself, he has spoken with heavy and so has redeye, and heavy told them both no.
And yes you are joining a new family (thanks to heavy) as heavy decided rather then destroying you like the other 2 tribes who took there name he would give you a chance to survive because kiwi is friends with red.
But if you really do wish that you are family with {DMN} then please build defences, they have lots of nukes to send:icon_cool: